• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAST LAUGH CHI: free preview (new DVD and clips)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

After a very long period of no new material, I've finally released my 22th tickling video, LAST LAUGH CHI. It stars a trio of models: Megane (making a return appearance) and her friends Bianca and Tania. It's on DVD and it's also available in clip form at my Clips4Sale.com store.

As usual, you can read a detailed description, see several sample pictures and play/download a preview clip on my website: www.thelastlaughinc.com. If you prefer you can also play the clip right now by CLICKING HERE

I should mention that I've stopped offering the videotape format for good, even on special request. The main reason for this is that the special MiniDV-VHS VCR I used to make VHS copies died on me some time ago, so I couldn't make copies even if I wanted to. My apologies to those who prefer that format.

Let me be the first to say...

Thank you.

You keep improving your vids time after time.

The Last Laugh Rules!!!

I.

biggeorge said:
Nice clips. Very cute girls. You seem to be struggling for new positions ---- can I make a suggestion? I've never seen a girl in a video staked out ont he ground and tickled. Something like this:

http://www.tickletheater.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=109470

Now THAT would be cool!

Yeah, I admit don't always go out of my way to use the most creative positions. But I still manage to think of and use new ones from time to time. Just not every single shoot. It takes more time than more basic positions, and it's not always possible, due to time limits I have with the models, you understand.

The position you suggest is indeed neat. But it's tricky for a couple of reasons. First, it's getting rather cool here, almost cold, so an outdoor shoot would be rather uncomfortable for the models. Second, I'd need to find a place that's more or less deserted, otherwise we'd attract too much attention, freaking out people or making them too curious for my tastes. That's something I'd really prefer to avoid, and I'm sure the models would feel the same. Unfortunately, living in Montreal, there aren't many places that would allow for decent privacy. Even a large area without anyone in sight might not be enough, as the laughter (and possibly screams) might be heard from a fairly long distance. Again, something I'd rather not have to deal with.

Still, I thank you for the idea. Maybe I'll find a way to use it one day. Actually, I did something similar in the past, which can be seen in a clip in the Last Laugh Kappa series (the scene doesn't appear on the DVD version). However, it's not an especially intense scene, as the girls used paint to make a mess on each other, which didn't tickle as much as more standard tickling. It was fun, though.

Oh my God... Your videos just keep getting better an better. I think your videos are creative, cool, have cute girls and are playful.

Alot of video producers just make videos where the girls are like "We're doing this for the money" and having sad and bored faces. Your videos don't have this feature and it's _POSITIVE_ that you don't.

Your girls are always playful, which is the true nature of tickling in my opinion.
Better than the dungeon-setup alot of producers use.

Keep up the good work! 🙂

If I'd have to name 2 of my favorite video producers, The Last Laugh and French Tickling would be those picks. There are alot of good producers, but you always seem to amaze me with your quality, just as French Tickling does.
One of the best things about Last Laugh and French Tickling is the use of feathers, brushes and tongue. I love Realtickling, but they mostly use fingers or other gadgets, seldom feathers, brushes or the tongue.

A few questions if I may?:
Question 1: I live in Europe and your site says you only send DVDs in NTSC. I don't want to download all of the clips, it would cost alot. Any suggestions? Just thinking. I can't do a purchase atleast for a year.
Question 2: How much (minutes?) feather tickling on the feet is there? I mean of the scene that is at the start of the clip? I just loooooved it! 🙂

Last edited:
Well, I got no criticisms or anything - your stuff has always been excellent to me. It's some of the best stuff I've seen, and I've bought a clip or three too! Glad to see new material and that you're still in the game.

Cheers man,

Moondog 😀

Francois:

Thanks for the extended reply --- and maybe this will give you something to do on your summer vacation!

I'm so glad you guys are coming out with new material. I always love the ticklish hotties you guys recruit for your clips. Keep 'em coming...

Just have to say Moondog, you have the funniest god damned sig I've ever seen. Keep those comin' too!

That was excellent. Especially when they use their toes.

Salut Francois,un ancien gars de Quebec.Toujours du beau travail !!! J'ai hate de voir le "feet video" avec ces models !!!

Keep up the great work Francois !!! Can't wait to see the foot video with these models !!!

Bye.

It took me a while to download this on dial-up, but it was worth it! This is your best video clip to date, simply awesome :super_hap

somebody23 said:
A few questions if I may?:
Question 1: I live in Europe and your site says you only send DVDs in NTSC. I don't want to download all of the clips, it would cost alot. Any suggestions? Just thinking. I can't do a purchase atleast for a year.
Question 2: How much (minutes?) feather tickling on the feet is there? I mean of the scene that is at the start of the clip? I just loooooved it! 🙂

The neat thing about NTSC DVDs is that they can play just fine in nearly all PAL DVD players. I have plenty of European customers, and everything seems to work just fine. For some reason, the other way around isn't true. That is, PAL DVDs don't tend to work in NTSC players, or at least not as often. Also, I understand that NTSC videotapes aren't as compatible in PAL machines as DVDs are.

Anyway, what I'm saying is that pretty much anyone can play my DVD. They're not region-specific, and like I said, the NTSC format isn't a problem.

About the feathers in the first scene, they're used for maybe a minute, possibly less, and the girls mix in some finger and tongue tickling. I'm afraid that, as fun as feather tickling is when it works, they're usually not very effective tickling tools. They make for rather mild tickling. Although a few people are very vulnerable to them,

foot mark said:
Salut Francois,un ancien gars de Quebec.Toujours du beau travail !!! J'ai hate de voir le "feet video" avec ces models !!!

Keep up the great work Francois !!! Can't wait to see the foot video with these models !!!

Comme tu l'as deviné, ces modèles seront effectivement dans un vidéo sur les pieds que je mettrai sur le marché dans le futur, bien que cela ne sera pas le prochain (Last Laugh Feet 6). J'ai bien peur qu'il te faudra patienter jusqu'à ce que je le produise. J'espère que tu aimeras le résultat!

As you guessed, these models will indeed be in a foot video I'll release sometime in the future, although it won't be the next one (Last Laugh Feet 6). I'm afraid you'll have to be patient until I manage to produce it. I hope you'll enjoy the result!

Salut Francois!

Vos videos sont les meilleurs sur le marche de mon avis humble, mais j'ai une autre question, nonliee aux videos...

Encouragez-vous pour les Alouettes ce fin de semaine? 😛😛

Merci beaucoup encore pour les videos et j'attends, avec interet, votre prochain acompte. 🙂

(Note : I couldn't find how to use the "accents", but it doesn't matter... English is language of choice, doesn't mean I can't use french either. 🙂 )

big_dogg85 said:
Vos videos sont les meilleurs sur le marche de mon avis humble, mais j'ai une autre question, nonliee aux videos...

Encouragez-vous pour les Alouettes ce fin de semaine? 😛😛

Je vous remericie pour le compliment. C'est très apprécié.

En ce qui concerne les Alouettes, je suis désolé, mais je ne suis pas vraiment un fan de football. En fait, mes connaissances sur ce sport sont très limitées.

I'm lovin your clips as always m8 🙂 and I gotta say, the set where the tickling place looks like a really nice place. The colors are very lively and cheerful.

As always, I love it when your models tickle with their toes; and the tickle-fights are always fun 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back