• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAST LAUGH ETA clip (brand new video)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

This is Francois from The Last Laugh. No, I haven't died or gone AWOL. It's just taken me longer than usual to release my 7th tickling video, LAST LAUGH ETA. It features two new models, Dalia and Kate. In addition to having a great attitude, they're easily the most ticklish models I've had the pleasure to work with. They offered the most intense performance in a The Last Laugh video so far. Pretty much perfect tickling models, really. I wish all the candidates I get could be like them. The action is a good mix of foot and upper body tickling. The setting is different from my usual, as this video was shot in a small cabin in the woods instead of my apartment or a studio. If you've liked my previous videos, chances are very good you'll enjoy this one as well.

As usual, you can visit my web site (www.thelastlaughinc.com) for a detailed description, several pictures, as well as a sample clip (wmv and mpeg versions). If you want to check out the clip right now:

WMV VERSION
MPG VERSION

While the wmv version is convenient because of its much smaller size, the mpeg version looks a little better and may be a more compatible format for some people. If you can't play the mpeg version directly online (by left-clicking its link), a problem that I have myself for some reason, you should be able to download it to your hard drive (by right-clicking its link) and play it from there. That's what I do.

Many thanks to Uncle Steve from www.extremetickling.com for hosting the clips.

PRICE INCREASE

On a somewhat less positive note, I sorry to inform you that, due to the extreme shift in the USA-Canada exchange rate over the last year, I find myself more or less forced to increase my prices. From now on, all my tickling videos are $25 each instead of $20. Last Laugh Feet 1, my only foot video, is still $15. I don't like doing this, but the only reason I was able to sell my videos for the low price of $20 was the exchange rate, which used to be much more advantageous for the Canadian producer that I am. Personally, I think $25 is still an excellent price for a decent 60-min tickling video, especially if you enjoy the type of down to earth, non-nude, girl next door tickling that I do. But I'm still very sorry about this price increase. I hope it won't prove to be too much of an inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.

JOIN THE LAST LAUGH'S MAILING LIST

A few months ago I created a mailing list for The Last Laugh. It's very simple, just an Outlook Express mailing group, but it's functional enough (as far as I can tell). If you'd like to get automatic feedback about The Last Laugh, including new releases, just write me at [email protected], mentioning the mailing list in the title of your message, and I'll add your address to the list. After that, you can ask me to remove it at any time. Please note that I only send update emails to people that are on the mailing list.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please don't hesitate to post a reply or to send me an email if you have any questions or comments.

Excellent clip !!!!

Outstanding !!!!!, Magnific clip, good techniques of tickle, pretty girls, i like it, i like it 😉 😀😀😀😀😀

Thank you very much for the compliments! I'm rather pleased with Last Laugh Eta myself. It took me a long time, but I think I'm beginning to build a fairly decent catalog.

Nice Clip Francois A

pretty Cute Girls as well Keep up the Great work! the thing i like about your clips from what few i've seen is that your clips dont Relie on lots of Bondage which i like because im not into alot of Bondage / Nudeness in Tickling Clips at all. Its good to see a clean change for once

BellyButtonsRoc said:
the thing i like about your clips from what few i've seen is that your clips dont Relie on lots of Bondage which i like because im not into alot of Bondage / Nudeness in Tickling Clips at all. Its good to see a clean change for once

Well, to be fair, tickling in bondage represents the largest part of all of my videos. There are some scenes were the models are free and get into tickle fights, but such scenes count for, at most, 25% of the action of any given The Last Laugh video. Usually less than that. The rest is all bondage tickling.

However, it's true that I don't use hardcore bondage methods. Pretty simple techniques, usually. Definitely not dungeon-like bondage. Add to that the complete absence of nudity, or even skimpy outfits, and you're right, my videos are, overall, very clean. I prefer it that way, and so do my models. That's the type of video I want to produce. I'm glad a significant number of people enjoy that approach.

I loved the clip, and thanx for posting wmv also!!!

TKLVR18 said:
I loved the clip, and thanx for posting wmv also!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I must say that I'm kinda surprised that this thread got another reply, considering it's 2 years old.

the hollywood brother digs the clip good luck is wished upon my canadian nieghbor from the hollywood brother

Are you sure that's new? I could have sworn I've seen that before. Aren't you past Lambda in your count?

hank2001 said:
Are you sure that's new? I could have sworn I've seen that before. Aren't you past Lambda in your count?

No, it's not new at all. As I said a couple of replies above, I'm surprised that someone recently posted another reply, considering my original post is about two years old. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about someone browsing the archive and bumping a really old thread back up the list. Not that I really mind it per se, it's just somewhat unusual and out of my control.

As for my current catalog, I'm well beyond Lambda. My most recent DVD is Last Laugh Tau, which is my 8th one since Lambda, and my 19th ticking release total.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back