• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh IOTA free clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

As some may know, a few days ago I released my latest video, LAST LAUGH IOTA. Unfortunately, due to technical problems I was unable to offer the corresponding sample clip. Well, good news: the clip is finally up and working. It's free, of course, and you can get it either from my website (www.thelastlaughinc.com) or right here through the following links:

<a href="http://extremetickling.com/lliotasample.wmv">LAST LAUGH IOTA WMV VERSION</a>
<a href="http://extremetickling.com/lliotasample.mpg">LAST LAUGH IOTA MPEG VERSION</a>

As usual, many thanks to Uncle Steve from www.extremetickling.com for hosting the clips.

By the way, in case you don't know, I'd like to mention that my videos are now available on DVD, including my entire back catalog. You can read about this new video format in the "DVD/VHS/CD-ROM" section of my website. As you can see, I'm still selling videotapes and CD-ROMs if you prefer those formats.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please don't hesitate to post a reply or to send me an email ([email protected]) if you have any questions or comments.

Last edited:
Raphaelle is beautiful and Chloe adorable

Bonne Job Frank !! ( if i may say)

would love to buy it on dvd,short on cash im afraid.have you ever considerd payperview?great sample clips,great models.

Excellent as usual in your work François, thanks you for sharing !!! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

bigred65 said:
Bonne Job Frank !! ( if i may say)

Merci bien, mon bon ami! C'est plaisant de recevoir des commentaires positifs d'une personne de par chez nous. Je vis à Sainte-Foy, en passant, juste à côté de la Pyramide.

MONTEY said:
would love to buy it on dvd,short on cash im afraid.have you ever considerd payperview?

Yes I have, but it's not that simple. I realize that pay sites with downloadable clips have become very popular (much to my disadvantage, I might add), and I might very well benefit from it myself if I gave it a try. However, there are technical and personal reasons why I can't do it. So it's very likely that my videos will always be available exlusively as tangible products. Sorry.

BigAl said:
The clips aren't working for me 🙁

Very sorry to hear that. It happens to someone once in a while, and for the life of me I have no idea why. The clips are really very simple wmv and mpeg1 files. There's no reason why they shouldn't work, but it happens. Make sure your movie player is up to date. In case you only tried playing the clips online, I recommend downloading them before playing them. Other than that I'm afraid I don't know how to get around the problem.

Yes I have, but it's not that simple. I realize that pay sites with downloadable clips have become very popular (much to my disadvantage, I might add), and I might very well benefit from it myself if I gave it a try. However, there are technical and personal reasons why I can't do it. So it's very likely that my videos will always be available exlusively as tangible products. Sorry.

I totally understand. I've been through the same thought process myself. :nerd: And it's a hard choice to make...

Great clip BTW! You make some of the best tickling videos I've ever seen. 😀

I loved it!!! Nice girls, lots of upper-body tickling, and even some good use of feet at tickle-tools 🙂 🙂 🙂

Thanks,

Great sample! Your 'ler is having a ball! I can tell from the ear to ear grin across her face. I think the victim ought to get equal time on the 'ler's feet. (Just a suggestion.) 😉

Thanks for posting.

sole seeker said:
Great sample! Your 'ler is having a ball! I can tell from the ear to ear grin across her face. I think the victim ought to get equal time on the 'ler's feet. (Just a suggestion.)

Thank you for the compliment. However, I don't quite understand what you mean about the tickler. Both girls get to be ticklers in that video, as well as in the sample clip. While Chloe does get tickled longer than Raphaelle overall, both receive their fair share of foot tickling.

Thing is, we did try to shoot another major foot tickling scene with Raphaelle as the ticklee at the end of the shoot, but by then she wasn't really ticklish anymore. It's like she had already exhausted her reserve of ticklishness for the day. It happens. Sometimes it's for physical reasons, other times it's more psychological in nature. It's too bad, but her performance was just fine for the 10-12 minutes her main scene lasts. Not to mention her upper body scene at the beggining of the video. I think she's the ticklee for about 20 minutes in all, maybe 25.

In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed the sample clip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back