• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAST LAUGH KAPPA: new video and free clip

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everybody!

I just released my 10th tickling video, LAST LAUGH KAPPA. It stars Dalia and Kate, the same models as in ETA, in a new tickling adventure that takes place in an old barn. As usual, you can learn more about it by visiting my website at www.thelastlaughinc.com.

The sample clip is taking longer to be uploaded on the usual server than expected. However, as a temporary solution I've decided to host it on my own web space. Downloads should eat up a fair amount of bandwidth, so I hope I don't have to do this too often, but it's ok for this time.

To make it easier on myself I made the clip smaller by reducing its quality a bit, but it still looks fine for a sample clip. However, it's only available in the WMV format. I just can't make the MPEG format small enough. I'm very sorry if some people can't play WMV files.

In any case, you can access the clip on my website or by using the following link: LAST LAUGH KAPPA SAMPLE CLIP

Another little change at The Last Laugh is that I decided to drop the CD-ROM format for new videos. For instance, KAPPA is only available on DVD and VHS. Same for future videos. Older videos are still available in the CD-ROM format, but it's possible that I will drop it altogether within a few months. I'm very sorry for those people who actually prefer that format, but since I started selling DVDs my CD-ROM sales have been way too low to justify producing more.

Hey Iluv2btickled, I like that violin pic. Would you happen to know the name of the girl on the far left (asian looking wearing the florecent pink boots) I have think that is Vanessa Mae.

Appretiate any info

Excellent clip as always, i love that !!! 😍😍😍. Thanks you for sharing François A !!! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

trainmaster500 said:
Hey Iluv2btickled, I like that violin pic. Would you happen to know the name of the girl on the far left (asian looking wearing the florecent pink boots) I have think that is Vanessa Mae.

Appretiate any info

Hi trainmaster500, that girl is apparently Iluv2btickled herself with her electric cello! Compare the pic under her name, that's also her, I think. (Anybody correct me if I'm mistaken here 🙂

mahone72 said:
Hi trainmaster500, that girl is apparently Iluv2btickled herself with her electric cello! Compare the pic under her name, that's also her, I think. (Anybody correct me if I'm mistaken here 🙂

Unless Iluv2betickled somehow pasted her own image into the quartet picture, or is actually Gay-Yee Westerhoff, member of the band Bond, that's not her in either picture. I assume she only uses those pictures for her avatar and signature. Though who knows, I may be wrong. I barely know that band.

Last edited:
LOL!!! You're all silly! Apparently my sig doesnt explain enough..😛

Francois is right. The group is bond ( see sig) and from left to right are:

Gay-yee Westerhoff-cellist
Tania Davis-violist
Eos Chater- 2nd violinist
Haylie Ecker- 1st violinst

And my avater is Gay-yee.

I am in none of those pics.lol Nor is that me in my profile pic. That is Also bond. I hope that clears this up 😛

And no you cannot see a pic of myself.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Gay-yee Westerhoff eh- wouldn't mind tickling her 🙂 None the less I think I am going to check out some of her music!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back