• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAST LAUGH OMEGA: free preview clip (new DVD and clips)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
I've just released my 24th tickling video, LAST LAUGH OMEGA. It's made of two different shoots, each one featuring a tickler and a ticklee. By pure coincidence, three out of the four models are called Melanie, including both ticklees. In the descriptions I've added numbers at the end of their names to avoid confusion.

As usual, you can read a detailed description, see several sample pictures and play/download a preview clip on my website: www.thelastlaughinc.com. If you prefer you can also play the clip right now by using the attached link below.

Sorry to repeat myself, but as I've mentioned in my previous new video release post, I recently reduced the price of my DVDs. They're now $25, shipping included, down from their original price of $30.

Canadian customers who order DVDs through the mail can pay the same amount in Canadian funds, which means that they pay $25 CAN instead of the old price of $35 CAN.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post!

Attachments

You know who I absolutely must get more of Francois? That mom on, I think, Phi video, what a lovely laughter!

Another MasterPiece!!!

Don´t forget my friend, you´ve got a lot of fans here in Brazil!!!

Would love to see more of Marie-Pier if that is at all possible? Could you get her to appear in another video?

I'm sorry, I've totally lost contact with her long ago. The footage in Last Laugh Xi is all I have of her. Frankly, I get the feeling that, even if I could get her again, she wouldn't be that thrilled. She didn't particularly enjoy being tickled. She found the shoot to be quite an ordeal when it was her turn to be the ticklee. Marie-Christine, her partner, also found it tough, but she had a more positive attitude about it. MC will come back in a future video with a new partner, although it will be a foot video, not a tickling one.

You know who I absolutely must get more of Francois? That mom on, I think, Phi video, what a lovely laughter!

Sorry, I also lost contact with those models a few years ago. Thing is, I usually don't keep contact with my models. We're friendly enough during the shoots, but for the models the experience tends to be a one-time thing. They're curious to give it a try, having fun while making a few quick bucks. But one time is usually enough for them. I don't keep a list of models available for shoots whenever I need them.

Still, Louise and her daughter Annie will appear one last time in a future video. However, as is the case with Marie-Christine, it will be a foot video, not a tickling one. I can say right now that it won't feature stuff like foot licking and the like. Just fun, playful activities. After all, it's a mother-daughter duo, and it's already strange enough as it is to have such a duo in videos like these without having them do something that, in my opinion, would be totally inappropriate. I doubt they would have been willing, anyway.

Thank you for your reply. Shame to hear that, she was my favourite out of your WHOLE 'cast' I'm guessing you'll never hear from her again then.

Marjorie, Josee, Karine, Dalia, Roxanne and Alyson, are all good too. Any news if any of these will make another apperance?

Sorry, same situation with all of those models.

its been so long, I forgot how good these clips were. The one with blue toenail poilish is to die for. My favorite thing about your clips is the innovations in bondage, plus the way you have them bound provides for no escape, but allows them to squirm.
Also, toes in the armpits, FTW.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back