• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Tau series, starring Anna and Karol-Ann (Nov 23)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
I've started adding the clip versions of Last Laugh Tau on my tickling clip store (www.clips4sale.com/store/728). So far, clips 1, 2 and 3 are available. I've also included a bunch of pics at the bottom of this post.

If you haven't already seen the Last Laugh Tau preview clip, you can get it HERE.

Please note that the preview clip represents Last Laugh Tau as a whole. Only the first half (up to 00:36) represents the three clips mentioned above. Also, the preview is smaller and of lesser quality than the actual downloadable clips.

Attachments

• lltau_sample1.jpg
    lltau_sample1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 441
  • lltau_sample2.jpg
    lltau_sample2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 437
  • lltau_sample3.jpg
    lltau_sample3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 384
  • lltau_sample4.jpg
    lltau_sample4.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 382
  • lltau_sample5.jpg
    lltau_sample5.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 337
More pictures

Attachments

• lltau_sample6.jpg
    lltau_sample6.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 199
  • lltau_sample7.jpg
    lltau_sample7.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 247
  • lltau_sample8.jpg
    lltau_sample8.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 304
  • lltau_sample9.jpg
    lltau_sample9.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 166
  • lltau_sample10.jpg
    lltau_sample10.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 221
Yet more pictures

Attachments

• lltau_sample11.jpg
    lltau_sample11.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 137
  • lltau_sample26.jpg
    lltau_sample26.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 135
  • lltau_sample27.jpg
    lltau_sample27.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 174
  • lltau_sample28.jpg
    lltau_sample28.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 134
  • lltau_sample29.jpg
    lltau_sample29.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 193
The last batch

Attachments

• lltau_sample30.jpg
    lltau_sample30.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 198
  • lltau_sample31.jpg
    lltau_sample31.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 173
  • lltau_sample32.jpg
    lltau_sample32.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 173
Hey there 😀

Got to say I love the last laugh series! The ticklees are nearly always actually ticklish, and the first gal in this clip definatly seems to be! I could go off listing all your good points, but nahh, will just say brilliant clip! keep it up 😀 .
Oh, and thanks for a nice long clip as well 😀 .

lonelykimiko said:
Got to say I love the last laugh series! The ticklees are nearly always actually ticklish, and the first gal in this clip definatly seems to be! I could go off listing all your good points, but nahh, will just say brilliant clip! keep it up

Thank you very much! It's very encouraging to get such positive feedback from people who enjoy my work. Yeah, Anna was a very ticklish one indeed. Karol-Ann was reasonably ticklish herself, with some excellent moments, but nothing like Anna.

By the way, you say that "the ticklees are nearly always actually ticklish". I don't want to sound like I'm nit-picking, and I could hardly ask for higher praise than your post, but I'm kinda curious to know which models you're referring to when you say "nearly". As the producer of these videos, working closely with the models, I know that all are genuinely ticklish. However, since some aren't as ticklish as others, and some have rather unusual reactions, I can understand how someone might think some of it isn't entirely real.

Now, the reason why I'd like to know which models you think might be faking or something like that is that I'd like to know what kinds of reactions may look forced, even if they're actually real, so that I might try to avoid hiring more models with similar reactions. It would be kind of a shame, as I might turn down genuinely ticklish candidates, but if people get the feeling some models aren't the real thing, in practice it doesn't really matter whether they're genuine or not. So while I can't honestly say this is a very pleasant kind of feedback to get, it might actually be constructive and helpful.

Sorry about that, I said actually instead of "really". Was having a slow brain night at the time 😛 . I meant they are all ticklish, and most are quite excessively so, but a couple are not quite so ticklsh.

Apologies for my screw up 😛 .

lonelykimiko said:
Sorry about that, I said actually instead of "really". Was having a slow brain night at the time. I meant they are all ticklish, and most are quite excessively so, but a couple are not quite so ticklsh.

Apologies for my screw up 😛 .

No problem at all. It was a tiny little mistake of no importance. Besides which, it is true that my models aren't all the hyperticklish type. Some are very ticklish while some are less so. Some have constant reactions and some have reactions that vary between the fairly intense and the milder kind, depending on the moment. Thing is, I don't have access to a very large pool of potential models around here, so I can't be quite as selective about ticklishness as I'd like. I'm afraid I can't compete with some other, bigger producers who live in big cities. I mean, I realize that several of my models may not be ticklish enough for some of the most demanding people among the tickling community (which is just fine). However, I do make sure all my models are at least reasonably ticklish, enough to be interesting to those who enjoy the more playful side of tickling. You could say the variety of reactions my models display represents a good, realistic sample of all the regular, everyday ticklish girls out there. Also, this variety means I have footage for people with different tastes. As long as the models' reactions are genuine, I think that's a good thing.

Last edited:
And the videos are so good too 😀 . I loved that redhead girl in last laugh Zeta! 😀 .

lonelykimiko said:
And the videos are so good too. I loved that redhead girl in last laugh Zeta!

Ah yes, that would be Marie-Helene. Her friend Marie-Eve was the most intense ticklee of the duo, but MH had a cute little laugh. They were both a lot of fun to work with. Very cooperative, patient, open-minded and playful. They also enjoyed the experience very much.

Well I know its a clechaise, but keep up the good work, and you'll keep a customer in me 😀 .

lonelykimiko said:
Well I know its a clechaise, but keep up the good work, and you'll keep a customer in me.

I'll certainly do what I can. Thanks, I appreciate your support!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back