• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Upsilon: free preview clip (Dec 17)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I know it's been a long time since I've released a new video. I'm very sorry about that. I've been rather busy converting some of my old videos to clips, not to mention that I'm a full-time student (in the middle of my internships right now, actually). But I finally managed to produce my 20th tickling video. LAST LAUGH UPSILON stars two new models, Megane and Stacey. It's available on DVD and I've added the first three clips on my tickling clip store (www.clips4sale.com/store/728).

As usual, you can read a detailed description, see several sample pictures and play/download a preview clip on my website: www.thelastlaughinc.com. If you prefer you can also play the clip right now by CLICKING HERE.

You guys rock!!!!!!
I am a major fan of your work
Love the girls
Good looking and very natural
They give that "girl next door" feeling
Awsome stuff
Keep it up!!!

You guys seem to be reading my mind when you make these videos. The positions, the methods, and the models are all perfect!

I wonder, either at some point your going to run out of latin named positions and switched to numbers or start making up latin names.

Timewarp said:
I wonder, either at some point your going to run out of latin named positions and switched to numbers or start making up latin names.

Indeed. After another four titles I'll have covered the entire Greek alphabet. I saw this situation coming some time ago and at first I considered delaying things by using the obsolete Greek letters, such as Digamma, Koppa, etc. That would have lasted me an extra four DVDs or so.

I also considered using names that aren't actually Greek letters but look like they might be. Names like Ceti and Vega, which appear in astronomy terminology along with real Greek letters.

But the solution I eventually chose was to switch to the Hebrew alphabet. Both alphabets have similar origins, and several of the letters are also similar. I also thought the Hebrew letters had cool names.

One problem I ran into is that when writing the names of the letters from another alphabet using latin letters, there can be several different "spellings", more so with the Hebrew letters than with the Greek letters. For instance, the first letter can be written "Aleph" or "Alef". While some of these spellings are more commonly used than others, there aren't any official ones.

In some cases, the most common spelling is a little too close to its Greek equivalent, which may lead to confusion. Like Aleph compared to Alpha, or Beth/Bet compared to Beta. In such cases I've decided to use a spelling that's different enough to avoid such confusion, even if it's not the most commonly used one. For example, the first Hebrew letter title will be Last Laugh Alef (and not Aleph), the second will be Last Laugh Beyt (and not Bet, Beth or whatever), etc.

Sorry for going on and on about such an apparently insignificant issue. But since I'm the producer of these videos, I've put a lot of thought and research into this. It's nice to share my thoughts about this, even though I realize it's probably a big snooze to most people.

Francois A said:
Indeed. After another four titles I'll have covered the entire Greek alphabet. I saw this situation coming some time ago and at first I considered delaying things by using the obsolete Greek letters, such as Digamma, Koppa, etc. That would have lasted me an extra four DVDs or so.

I also considered using names that aren't actually Greek letters but look like they might be. Names like Ceti and Vega, which appear in astronomy terminology along with real Greek letters.

But the solution I eventually chose was to switch to the Hebrew alphabet. Both alphabets have similar origins, and several of the letters are also similar. I also thought the Hebrew letters had cool names.

One problem I ran into is that when writing the names of the letters from another alphabet using latin letters, there can be several different "spellings", more so with the Hebrew letters than with the Greek letters. For instance, the first letter can be written "Aleph" or "Alef". While some of these spellings are more commonly used than others, there aren't any official ones.

In some cases, the most common spelling is a little too close to its Greek equivalent, which may lead to confusion. Like Aleph compared to Alpha, or Beth/Bet compared to Beta. In such cases I've decided to use a spelling that's different enough to avoid such confusion, even if it's not the most commonly used one. For example, the first Hebrew letter title will be Last Laugh Alef (and not Aleph), the second will be Last Laugh Beyt (and not Bet, Beth or whatever), etc.

Sorry for going on and on about such an apparently insignificant issue. But since I'm the producer of these videos, I've put a lot of thought and research into this. It's nice to share my thoughts about this, even though I realize it's probably a big snooze to most people.
That sounds really good. I was actually wondering how you were going to manage that situation too. You do put out some great videos, so I'm glad you're going to keep making them, just with a new lettering system 🙂

Wow, that blonde gal is so cute, especially with her hair how it is at the start 😀 . Another great clip from last laugh! 😀 .

The Best !!!

Folks !!!

I´m writing from Brazil !!! You really make the best of enterteinament at web about tickling. Beautiful girls and feet !!! Everything is real and I never found any kind of predender at you work.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

For the other producers I LOVE you !!! Because you made my live better day after day !!!!

Marry Christmas !!!!

Lipe

lonelykimiko said:
Wow, that blonde gal is so cute, especially with her hair how it is at the start 😀 . Another great clip from last laugh!

Thank you, Kimiko! That's very kind of you to say. I'm glad you like my work, and I'm sure Megane would be very flattered to know that you find her cute (especially with pigtails).

By the way, may I ask, is that really you in your signature? I hope this isn't inappropriate of me, but if it is indeed you, then please allow me to say that you look lovely. Frankly, if you didn't live on the other side of the ocean I'd be very tempted to offer you a job as a model for one of my videos. Especially since your public profile suggests that you're rather ticklish on your feet, a quality that isn't as common among video candidates as I'd like. Of course, even if you did live around here I've no idea if you'd be interested in doing something like this. I mean, I realize it's not for everyone. But I'd probably make you an offer, just in case.

For that matter, there's a number of other women from the tickling community that I'd love to work with as well. Based on pictures that I've seen, it appears that several of these ladies are quite attractive. Hopefully ticklish too. It's really too bad that I live so far from the large majority of the people who visit the main tickling forums, because otherwise I'd definitely make some offers. Oh well.

flightless_me said:
i love how they always use their tongues some way or another!!!! love it

Oh yeah, that's pretty nice indeed. It's always a neat bonus when the models do that. Not all of my models are comfortable with the licking thing. That's ok, they don't have to do anything they don't want to. I know it's not for everyone. It's already pretty awesome that they're willing to pose for a commercial tickling video, considering they're just "ordinary" people, and not fetish models. But some of the models are ok with it, and Megane and Stacey were especially at ease using this technique on each other, often adding licking/nibbling to their repertoire without me even suggesting it. Gotta love that kind of initiative!

By the way, I noticed your recent post that got a large number of very supportive replies, and I want to congratulate you on "coming out" like you did. That was very brave of you. Good for you!

Like I did with Kimiko earlier in this thread, I'd like to let you know that I think you look very pretty in your pictures, and that I also wish it were possible for me to hire you as a model (that's assuming this is something you'd be interested in doing, of course). Considering how hard it is for me to find good models around here, it's a little depressing to see all these friendly, attractive and ticklish women on the tickling forums, knowing I can't work with any of them, the distance usually being the main reason. It's really too bad, because I get the feeling I could produce some great videos with such models. Sigh...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back