• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

last minute inspiration

Ethereal

TMF Regular
so, I'm in the process of writing a paper for class, and I noticed for the past 2 weeks I've had to write it, I've come up with zero topics that I thought were good enough to write about.

Then, 7 hours from the deadline, the idea pops into my head like pure inspiration.

How does everyone else get their sparks of creativity? :grind_tee

Several ways actually:

1. Seeing different things or putting myself in new situations tends to stimulate some creative thought on my part.

2. Excercise also tends to get my mind rolling.

3. Reading or watching something provocative. Things that challenge your mind or what you believe in the world.

One of those usually gives me the seed of an idea, then I build from there.

I get inspiration for my art from artists that are better than me because they represent, quality-wise, what I am soon to be, and when I think about the work it's going to take to get there, it gives me juice and ambition, when ambition is low. They are sort of like stepping stones, allowing me to gauge my abilities and test them further as I move along my path.

I also get inspiration for my art from songs and music. There is sometimes a particular song that, when put together with a specific image or picture idea makes it more powerful somehow when I draw it or am in the process of drawing it. Particular types of songs help me in producing particular types of pictures, and all the nuances that are in the song can be related to something in the picture.

I like it when it works like that.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back