• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing before the tickling starts

torturoustickle

TMF Regular
One of my early tickling experiences was with a very ticklish girlfriend. I was very shy about my tickling fetish back then and never told anyone, but certainly took the opportunity when it arose. We were just hanging out watching TV with some friends when a mild tickle fight broke out between the girls. I made a casual comment like "yeah she's really ticklish" while trying to hide my excitement. My girlfriend shot me a look of betrayal and I soon found out why. Two of her friends jumped on her and with evil grins proceeded to tickle her out of her mind. It only lasted about 30 seconds, but her hysterical shrieks and cries mesmerised me. When they stopped it was only to invite the guys to help to hold her down so they could "tickle her better". Totally out of my stupor now I grabbed her arms and stretched them above her head. It was then that it happened. A guttural, hysterical laughter. At first I thought someone was tickling her feet, a known hotspot. But she wasn't really moving, just laughing hysterically. Just the anticipation of being tickled while being held down and helpless, had caused by beautiful girlfriend to break down into helpless laughter. This hysteria at the mere threat of a severe tickling probably saved her, as everyone thought it was very funny. The girls doing the tickling just had to lightly poke to keep her laughter going. To this day that experience still fascinates me.
Just wondering if anyone else has seen or experienced this?

Wonderful story! Yeah, I've experienced it for sure. My wife is this way. Not every single time, but if I threaten to tickle her and come at her with strong energy, she shrieks and laughs before I even touch her. While we like to incorporate bondage when we can, we're pretty busy, so sometimes tickling consists of her getting chased, held down, and tickled for a bit. During times when I'm forcing her arms over her head or into a similar vulnerable position, she gets major tickle anticipation that is often stronger than some of the anticipation during bondage tickling. I suspect the body and mind react more because it feels much more like they are actually under attack. I've had this happen to a few other girls in the past, each with varying levels of reactivity.

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Wonderful story! Yeah, I've experienced it for sure. My wife is this way. Not every single time, but if I threaten to tickle her and come at her with strong energy, she shrieks and laughs before I even touch her. While we like to incorporate bondage when we can, we're pretty busy, so sometimes tickling consists of her getting chased, held down, and tickled for a bit. During times when I'm forcing her arms over her head or into a similar vulnerable position, she gets major tickle anticipation that is often stronger than some of the anticipation during bondage tickling. I suspect the body and mind react more because it feels much more like they are actually under attack. I've had this happen to a few other girls in the past, each with varying levels of reactivity.

Thanks for sharing 🙂
Your story is interesting bec you have seen a heightened 'anticipation response' from physically holding your wife down compared to when using actual restraints! I can totally see how the physical holding may have that effect on some ppl...cool that you noticed it...but of course,,if your like me...you have to repeat an experiment several times to make the results valid.. hee hee...
And I am sure everyone would enjoy hearing the results!
Thanks for your sharing!

One of my early tickling experiences was with a very ticklish girlfriend. I was very shy about my tickling fetish back then and never told anyone, but certainly took the opportunity when it arose. We were just hanging out watching TV with some friends when a mild tickle fight broke out between the girls. I made a casual comment like "yeah she's really ticklish" while trying to hide my excitement. My girlfriend shot me a look of betrayal and I soon found out why. Two of her friends jumped on her and with evil grins proceeded to tickle her out of her mind. It only lasted about 30 seconds, but her hysterical shrieks and cries mesmerised me. When they stopped it was only to invite the guys to help to hold her down so they could "tickle her better". Totally out of my stupor now I grabbed her arms and stretched them above her head. It was then that it happened. A guttural, hysterical laughter. At first I thought someone was tickling her feet, a known hotspot. But she wasn't really moving, just laughing hysterically. Just the anticipation of being tickled while being held down and helpless, had caused by beautiful girlfriend to break down into helpless laughter. This hysteria at the mere threat of a severe tickling probably saved her, as everyone thought it was very funny. The girls doing the tickling just had to lightly poke to keep her laughter going. To this day that experience still fascinates me.
Just wondering if anyone else has seen or experienced this?
Interesting. Don't you think you indeed betrayed your girlfriend in this situation? She was helpless in front of all her friends and you helped them instead of her.

My wife usually starts laughing before I tickle her. She always denies being ticklish. When I tickle her she sometimes can hold back her laughter for 1-2 seconds then always breaks down, throws her head back and laughs hysterically.

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Yes I too can tickle my wife by just making tickling noises, or air tickling her. It is definitely a mental thing.

100% me. I laugh before and after even if I’m not being tickled at that exact moment. It just makes you giddy haha

Your story is interesting bec you have seen a heightened 'anticipation response' from physically holding your wife down compared to when using actual restraints! I can totally see how the physical holding may have that effect on some ppl...cool that you noticed it...
Yeah, it's fascinated me for a while now. One conclusion I've come to is that when we're doing a dedicated bondage session, she's already somewhat mentally submitted herself to the idea she's going to be tickled, so while there is some anticipatory response and the actual tickling is very effective, a good surprise tickle attack gives her no time to process and decide–It's all reflexive. Glad you liked it 🙂

but of course,,if your like me...you have to repeat an experiment several times to make the results valid.. hee hee...
puts on lab coat lol

Does the same thing happen when she gets tickled at work?
Don’t think so. She said that she is good at ignoring the work ticklers until they actually tickle her. She also said that she is better at not laughing when another guy tickles her but eventually starts laughing. When an other girl tickles her, however, she laughs just like when I tickle her.

Yes, both in private sessions and in some of the clips I’ve shot.

I’m going to make it a point to lay more with the anticipation element. It’s always a surprise to me when the start laughing because they know it’s coming, but not sure when.

Once I see them react that way I move slowly and make some gestures toward one area only to tickle somewhere different.

Perhaps. Could also be psychological. She doesn’t particularly like the guys that hit on her so I guess that makes it easier to not react. She told me she was once able to not laugh for a good minute when a male coworker was tickling her.

But he persisted and she cracked up after that? Or did she manage to make him stop?

Both. She always tells them to stop. Some stop before she laughs. Others keep going and she eventually breaks down into laughter.

I’ve seen one of her female coworkers tickle her — instant hysterical laughter.

With the guy that tickled her for a minute while she didn’t laugh, she eventually couldn’t hold back anymore and started laughing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back