• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing Gas Zone - General Announcement

laughinggaszone1

TMF Poster
Hi,

This is a general annoucement addressing some recent problems with the Zone. I want to let our customers and fans know that we are NOT gone, but there are a few issues that are being dealt with.

First, as many of you may have noticed, the site has been down for the past two weeks. Unfortunately, the domain provider that we have been using for the past three years folded without giving us any real warning. We are now stuck with opening a site under a new domain as the old provider is no where to be found and so the domain cannot be transferred. We hope to be back up this coming week with our new site.

Second, there have been several complaints regarding customer service and updates. Both are related, so I will address them together. Bruce, the main webmaster for the past three years has been running the day to day operation of the site. Unfortunately, given Bruce's work schedule and the fact that no one gets paid to run the site, he gave as much time as he could afford. Unfortunately, this led to infrequent updates and backlogged e-mails.
We (the three webmasters) discussed the matter and agreed that even though none of us get paid to run the site, our customers do pay for access, clips and so forth. This permits the site to pay for itself and new material to be created. Unlike straight tickling, there isn't a lot of laughing gas fetish material to draw from.

In order to resolve the problem of infrequent updates and lag time on e-mail responses, Bruce has decided to step down as head webmaster. I will be taking his place, running the day to day operation of the site, handling customer service and arranging updates. We hope that my more flexible schedule will resolve the problems we have been having in these areas. The site will return in the next week or so with a fresh look and more content (something we've been meaning to add to the archive section). If you have any questions or issues that need addressing, please e-mail me (Joe) at our temporary e-mail account:
[email protected]

thanks
LGZ (webmaster joe)

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back