• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing Pit

dentrag1231

TMF Expert
Version 1.1

So I decided to throw my hat into the ring and start making my own game.

Now, admittedly, this is more a proof of concept then a game. I made it just to get used to the quirks of coding in RPG maker. The final version will be packed full of tickling material, but the difficulty is virtually non existent. Most of it is "move until there's tickling, then move some more" My hope is to be able to apply what I've learned into an actual game.

It is NOT an RPG, since I'm of the opinion that RPG Maker, for all it's uses, is ironically not well suited towards good RPG gameplay. My using RPG maker for a non-RPG was inspired by TickleWizard's use of it to create "The Laughing House" (and a shoutout to PinkFizz' excellent "Featherstone Mansion").

The custom monster images were all taken from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia Wiki and halfassedly cropped by me in GIMP.

If you're having issues on the floor with the coffin, and are using save files you used with the demo version, they're likely causing the issue, due to a mistake on my part. Start a new game.

Change Log for version 1.1
Tried to make solution to the vampire floor more obvious

Change Log for version 1.0
Added floors 6-21
Made some changes to the text on floors 1-5
Added animations to multiple objects, including portals and monsters
Removed extra menu items
Made book on floor 5 more attention grabbing
Changed entrance-floor 1 transition
Installed "Ace Save Engine"
Aesthetic changes
Spelling/grammar
Backend stuff

Version 1.1: https://mega.co.nz/#!zB9VDQDB!EagNMaJMcJ0UDK0AdXXdieszlqZPSNCOp15tECjydxs
Mirror by request: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tiy4ur6mx4n9gjj/Laughing_Pit.exe

And you'll need the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages

Attachments

• LP 1.png
    LP 1.png
    519.3 KB · Views: 366
  • LP 2.png
    LP 2.png
    464.1 KB · Views: 701
  • LP 3.png
    LP 3.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Alright! We're on a roll here with tickle games.

Currently only have my phone for Internet but will check this out when I can. It looks like it's gonna be a game focused on writing so my interest has been perked.

My advice is to play around with engine a little bit just to see what's comfortable with you, like what works and doesn't work. No battles (unless done well) are a plus in my eyes as they often distract from decent tickle content. I'll let you know when I get round to playing it 😉.

What's finished thus far is pretty fun. Short, but fun.

Keep it up! There's lots of these games being released recently, which is absolutely fantastic.

Tried the game out and it was both amusing and good.
Hopefully you will find the time to update it at some point.

I've always liked this concept (playing more like a story) - what's more, you're one of my favourite writers. I liked the demo, there could be more interaction but the writing/scenario was great.

I've played it and so far it's one of the best writing I've seen in games like these, the concept is cool and the combat system is rather unique. I'd appreciate it if instead of just having 2 options the battles were more like the mid-battle scenes against venus (from tower of gargalesis), it would make the game slightly harder and there would be many more tickling scenes. That said, I really enjoyed it and I hope you'll update this often (not trying to pressure you, just saying I need m0Ar)

Full version is here! I've added the rest of the game, but I've also changed some things on the first 5 floors.

Truth be told, the demo was ready Tuesday last week, I've just been without internet access, so the full version was half done when the demo was actually posted.

Change Log
Added floors 6-21
Made some changes to the text on floors 1-5
Added animations to multiple objects, including portals and monsters
Removed extra menu items
Made book on floor 5 more attention grabbing
Changed entrance-floor 1 transition
Installed "Ace Save Engine"
Aesthetic changes
Spelling/grammar
Backend stuff

What's finished thus far is pretty fun. Short, but fun.

Keep it up! There's lots of these games being released recently, which is absolutely fantastic.

Thank you

Tried the game out and it was both amusing and good.
Hopefully you will find the time to update it at some point.

and thank you

I've always liked this concept (playing more like a story) - what's more, you're one of my favourite writers. I liked the demo, there could be more interaction but the writing/scenario was great.

Thank you. Like I said, this is more just a learning experience for me, thus the low level of interaction. When I apply it to making a real game, there will be more... well, game.

I've played it and so far it's one of the best writing I've seen in games like these, the concept is cool and the combat system is rather unique. I'd appreciate it if instead of just having 2 options the battles were more like the mid-battle scenes against venus (from tower of gargalesis), it would make the game slightly harder and there would be many more tickling scenes. That said, I really enjoyed it and I hope you'll update this often (not trying to pressure you, just saying I need m0Ar)

Thank you. Again, low difficulty (or nonexistant really) for a reason, but there are plenty more scenes now

Its really amazing! Sadly im alittle stuck in the "i guarantee there is a Vampire inside" stage 😀

A nice little thing, I've enjoyed most of the scenes so far. I also made it up to the vampire stage before giving up. After 'up down left down' didn't work, nor wandering in one direction for a while, I gave up, sadly. But up to that point, its a fun series of encounters.

The last thing your character says before she stops responding to the loops was meant to tell you what to do next. I just uploaded a new version, where she repeats the final point on every subsequent loop. Hopefully that will help out those having difficulties.

I got to admit, I figured f there was something people had trouble with, it would be the maze on the floor prior.

A nice little thing, I've enjoyed most of the scenes so far. I also made it up to the vampire stage before giving up. After 'up down left down' didn't work, nor wandering in one direction for a while, I gave up, sadly. But up to that point, its a fun series of encounters.

Are you saying you stopped playing at that point?
I recommend trying that part again, it's not that difficult.

And the rest of the game is a must to see...in my opinion.

Tried the game out and it was both awesome and amusing.
The certain bridge was possibly my favorite part.

I really liked the game a lot, the dialogue in the scenes didn't last too long but they were very well done, absolutely.

Now i know whats wrong! The savefile was buggy, i had to restart the whole game again otherwise the loop dialog will not show up.

Tried the game out and it was both awesome and amusing.
The certain bridge was possibly my favorite part.

I really liked the game a lot, the dialogue in the scenes didn't last too long but they were very well done, absolutely.

Thanks. I didn't want to make the dialogue too long, since I find a too much text gets tedious to read one box at a time, especially since you can't reread earlier parts without going through the entire thing again.

Thanks. I didn't want to make the dialogue too long, since I find a too much text gets tedious to read one box at a time, especially since you can't reread earlier parts without going through the entire thing again.

Yeah...i get what you mean, it's a shame you can't change that in the program.

Are you saying you stopped playing at that point?
I recommend trying that part again, it's not that difficult.

And the rest of the game is a must to see...in my opinion.
While I wouldn't say 'difficult,' without some kind of guidance, it's just not worth it to brute force the combinations of walking in various directions. The only clue I have on that floor is "there's no way I'm opening that. I guarantee there's a vampire inside." I don't notice a difference with v1.1, starting with a save from the previous floor...
Now i know whats wrong! The savefile was buggy, i had to restart the whole game again otherwise the loop dialog will not show up.
Oh. Well, crap. Apparently that's my problem. I've never seen this "loop dialogue."

Well, I found the problem. As Lefer alluded to, it was a save file issue, but not because the file was buggy. I made an oversight in the modifications I made to the code after finishing the demo, which, as you both have discovered interferes with the code that tracks the player's loops if using a demo save file.

Shit, my bad.

So, well, I guess don't use saves that were used for a demo playthrough. Sorry.

Just finished it, you're a very talented writer already, i loved each scenario and each monster girl you crafted, the vampiress, archane and lamia especially are personal favorites.

I do hope you make a sequel featuring Natalya's reign of terror, either one with a traditional hero taking her on, or her fighting for control of the world with other demonesses, goddesses and monster girls and forcing a doctrine of tickling upon the world

Thanks. No idea whether my next game will be any way related to this one, but I'm certainly considering it.

Well i do hope you revisit that setting either as a game or through writing, your use of monster girls is quite inspired

I got to admit, I figured f there was something people had trouble with, it would be the maze on the floor prior.

Except thats exactly where I'm stuck 🙁

Edit: No I'm just a stupid person

Last edited:
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back