• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laundry chute conclusion

ruwatchin390

I continued my attack on Dans feet and all the while he was begging me to stop. Are you ready to come out now? I really can't move he said. Dan had slid down about a foot though and now he was in a position where his feet were sticking out through the door in the ceiling. This was even better because now I could get better grip and I was able to tickle the tops too. Steve had also taken advantage of what was going on. He came over behind and had slipped off the flip-flops that I was wearing. I had never had the occasion to be tickled on my feet and didn't know what I was in for. Steve had pulled up a chair and when I looked down at him he was staring at my barefeet and just smiling. I told him not to even think about it, that he would be next and didn't even finish my sentence when he let loose on my feet. I went balistic, I didn't know that I was that ticklish. I tried to distarct away from my feet by paying more attenntion to Dans. Steve's fingers were just continuing their torturous attack on my feet. I could feel that I was becoming more and more aroused now between the torment I was giving to Dan and the torment I was getting from Steve.

This tickle venture had been going on for almost an hour when I saw Jenny walk into the laundry. She looked at all of us and saw her brothers feet sticking out of the ceiling and what I was doing to him. She said, with a big smil, "That will teach him to hide in there". I want to play she said. Steve called her over to where he was and now I knew I was in trouble. Steve took my right foot and Jenny took my left. I was beginning to lose my concentration on Dans feet. The buldge in my shorts was even more prominent now and both Steve and Jenny could see what was happening. I gave one last effort on Dan's feet this time using my tongue. That was a mistake......it just intensified the arousal. Steve and Jenny both thought it was a good idea and started doing the same on my feet.

One hour and 20 minutes into this foot frenzie and Dan wanted to give it one more try to get out. So with the help of thethree of us we were able to help him slowly slide down until he was free of the chute. The first thing he did when he got out was to smack me for putting him through that torture. I asked him if he wanted to have some fun and he said as long as it didn't involve his feet. We both turned our attention to Steve and Jenny. They both ran up the satirs with Dan and I in hot pursuit. Dan tackled Steve to the floor and I chased down Jenny. Within 10 Dan had Steve on his stomache, sitting on his lower back with his feet pulled up behind him. Dan took the pleasure of slowly taking Steve's shoes and socks off to reveal his barefeet and I had caught up with Jenny who was already barefoot. For the next 40 minutes Dan tortured Steves feet while I spent some quality time on Jenny. Jenny, by the way, has got some really soft smooth and quite sexy feet and boy is she ticklish. Wonder where they are all at now days!!!!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back