• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laundry day, a true story

vampyr

TMF Regular
Sunday turned out to be full of surprises. I started out just to do my laundry and headed for the basement of my building with a load of dirty clothes. I wore an old t-shirt so frayed it was actually midriff baring so you could see my faux diamond navel pierce and some old workout shorts and I was not wearing shoes because I thought I was going no further than the basement. Well guess what? Every machine was being used! I mean, jinkies, why weren't these people sleeping late or in churche or something? This meant I had to trek three blocks to the nearest laundromat. I did not go back to my place for shoes, I just went barefoot because I was not going far.
Well to make a long story slightly shorter the laundromat was empty so I stuffed the machines. The washing part went fast but I knew the drying would take time so I went to get a magazine to read. As I passed the local bar where the cool people (ahem, moi aussi) hang out the bartender recognized me and called me in. It was only like 10 in the morning and they did not open until noon but he said I could keep him company.
The tile floor felt cool under my unshod feet and I felt a little self conscious. Not for being barefoot but because I wasn't wearing nail polish or even any ankle bracelets at the time. He let me finish off a bottle of Bushmills that was nearly empty and after he stocked the shelves he sat with me. I had my feet up on a barstool and as I was finishing my drink he reached down and started to tickle my right foot! Well I sprayed my drink all over the place and he grabbed my ankle and tickled even harder. Okay so my soles were a little dirty from walking around the streets but they were still sensitive to a tickle attack and I exploded with laughter and squirmed around but I knew if I moved too much I would fall to the floor. Meanwhile he continued to tease and torture my sole.
After a few minutes he wrapped his left arm around both my ankles and tickle tortured both my feet. I pounded on the bar and laughed like I was going crazy . . .which I was! He ran his fingers under my toes and raked my soft, tender soles until I was screaming with laughter. I could feel hot tears running down my face and the torture of my poor little feet just went on and on.
Finally I orgasmed explosively in my shorts! He continued tickling me for a few more minutes but finally stopped. By then I was out of breath and sweaty . . .but obviously both of us had been satisfied. He told me he had seen me dancing there on other nights (and I always take my shoes off to dance) and he thought my feet were sexy and he could not let this chance go by. He actually said "I hjope you don't think I'm a pervert or anything." and I said "I won't if you give me another drink." and he cracked a brand new bottle of Bushmills just for us!
After that I had to go get my laundry and head home. It was a pretty dull day after that but what a fun morning it had turned into! I just MIGHT ask that bartender when he will be opening on a Sunday again.

There are two things I love about this post, Corruptress: 😍

The story (HOT... VERY HOT!!)

And the fact that you drink Bushmills. Just finished off a couple of glasses of that heavenly liquid over ice, myself. 😀

For that reason, I am now a happy, mellow camper. (Albeit excited as hell about your story.) 😉

Last edited:
Re: Feet

Did he appear to be losing it at any time?

Oh he lost it alright! He . . .er . . .fired his torpedo so to speak. Of course he put his apron on right away so no one would see the wet spot on his jeans.

Bushmills. Just finished off a couple of glasses of that heavenly liquid over ice, myself. 😀

I like it over ice in the summer and straight in the winter. Either way it is a really great drink.

Thats a great story. I like a girl who can make the best of a situation. You sound very cool. 😀

did the bartender notice that you went your self too.....and would you ever ask him to do it again??

the story i love it.....i wish i had a girl who would drink and like to have her feet tickled like that

did the bartender notice that you went your self too.

Ummmmm, somehow I doubt it. He was too busy hiding the evidence that he had done so.

...and would you ever ask him to do it again?

Well, I did not ASK him to do it that time; it just happened. I think maybe the spontanaety of the situation added to the pleasure for both of us. Things like that do not happen too often and that is what makes the moment special.

matthew said:
cool little story bet ur feet r cute.😉

*gets devious, shifty look on his face*

Gee, Matthew, I don't know. Maybe they're gnarly.

Tell you what, there's really only one way to know for sure...
Corruptress, you'll just have to post a picture or two (maybe more) of your feet so we can see for ourselves. 😉

Corruptress, you'll just have to post a picture or two (maybe more) of your feet so we can see for ourselves. 😉 [/B][/QUOTE]

Well jinkies guys I would like to do that but I don't have a scanner right now. Anyway you would not want to see my feet, I mean at size 7 1/4 they are as big as flippers. Also I have barbed wire tattoos around both ankles and a red rose on the bottom of my right foot. Y'know, just run of the mill ordinary feet like most other women.

close?

hey ...would u consider traveling to have a tickle session?? i live in the Scranton area...i would love to have a session!!!

Re: close?

hey ...would u consider traveling to have a tickle session??

Dude, don't take this personally but I never make dates with people I meet over the web. It's a whole personal safety thing.

corruptress said:
Well jinkies guys I would like to do that but I don't have a scanner right now. Anyway you would not want to see my feet, I mean at size 7 1/4 they are as big as flippers. Also I have barbed wire tattoos around both ankles and a red rose on the bottom of my right foot. Y'know, just run of the mill ordinary feet like most other women.

*sigh!*

This corrupttess women sounds interesting. Is it self importance or just mild flirtation to see who goes for the worm on a hook? 7 1/4? come on. really is that suppose to be funny? They are not huge. and the tattoo? very attractive. You sound like a go getter girl. Not the typical shy kitty. And Philly is a great town filled with many options to explore your inner personality. Hope to hear something more real from you in the future. Peace and love to Philly. P.S. I love that one bar called Players, and the place like Moon and stars or something. very cool.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back