• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laws

Hungarian21

4th Level Yellow Feather
If someone is tickled againsts his/her will, can he/she sue? 🙄

I'm not sure but with the huge amount of ridiculous lawsuits that are filed these days I would say chances are fairly good that someone not only could but would sue for being tickled against their will.
It must be a rainy day in Virginia for you to have the time to read and respond to 17 out of 24 of today's threads. One thing is a given, nobody can say you are a lurker on this website lol.

Last edited:
I suspect that any physical contact that's inflicted on someone against their will is a form of battery. Nonconsensual tickling may be fine for fantasy scenarios, but it's one of those things that doesn't translate well into reality.

John D. Schmidt said:
I'm not sure but with the huge amount of ridiculous lawsuits that are filed these days I would say chances are fairly good that someone not only could but would sue for being tickled against their will.
It must be a rainy day in Virginia for you to have the time to read and respond to 17 out of 24 of today's threads. One thing is a given, nobody can say you are a lurker on this website lol.

Really? COOL :happy: 😎 17/24! :weird: And I thought I was too quiet... 🙄 And I also finally got a signature :happy: Though, I did have a problem: I couldn't place any pictures in it, and I dunno why. Please help if u can. :question:
Anyway, I dunno what its like in Virginia, for I now am spending 9 more days of my free time in Hungary. (suprise, suprise... 🙄 ) Just visiting the familly. However, I had 1hr:35min. of free time, and since I havent been on for like 2 weeks, (I mentioned this on one of the 17 :happy: ) I thought I would try to catch up a little. 🙂

In kirkland illinois, its illigal for bee's to fly thru the towns' streets or over the town

goodieluver said:
In kirkland illinois, its illigal for bee's to fly thru the towns' streets or over the town
If a rogue bee buzzes the town, do they call out the SWAT team?

If by non-consensual you mean the tickler is doing it as an act of degradation and humiliation, then I do believe that some type of legal action should be imposed. Whether a lawsuit is viable remains to be seen, but from what I've seen from the justice system I can safely say that if a woman can sue McDonald's for coffee that's too hot, I can't see why the victim couldn't do so as well.

But, to label a tickle victim as silly because they try to call the police and have charges laid would probably not be something I would say myself. There are MANY people who hate being tickled. Just because they laugh does not make it okay. As a matter of fact, I have heard numerous stories, both here and in real life where a person who tickles somebody else into fits of rage and then turns around to blow it off to the humiliated party as "no big deal" because they were laughing the whole time. This pisses me off to no end.
The ticklers KNEW that this was an act of power and degradation. That's why they did it in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned, tickling someone against their will is as offensive as pinning a woman down and groping her...No. I think it's worse.

Touching someone in this manner against their will can be considered sexual assault. The perpetrator can be arrested and sent to prison let alone sued in a court of law.

I actually do remember a book I had as a kid about silly or pointless laws that some places still follow. One that of course stuck out in my mind was in some southern state (don't remember which) its illegal to tickle a woman on Wednesday.....or something really wierd like that....wish I could remember the details...

The laws vary so widely between states and countries that it would be very difficult to make any generalisation, other than the fact that offensive touching is illegal to some extent in almost every jurisdiction. Whether a person can file a civil suit would depend on local laws and court procedures, though I have personally never heard of a civil lawsuit being filed in a minor assault or battery case.

Lawsuits and charges of this kind are seldom "heard of" as they do not make the news. If the "offensive" act is done at the workplace anywhere in the US, it is considered sexual harrassment and is punishable by loss of job, arrest, and lawsuit not only against the perpertrator, but also against the company.

Unwelcome touching of any kind is illegal here in the US. It matters not if the person doing the touching thinks it is just harmless fun it ONLY matters that someone is made uncomfortable in some way and the penalties can be quite severe.

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
I actually do remember a book I had as a kid about silly or pointless laws that some places still follow. One that of course stuck out in my mind was in some southern state (don't remember which) its illegal to tickle a woman on Wednesday.....or something really wierd like that....wish I could remember the details...

:weird: That sounds wierd... 😎

I believe that one would be a town in Virginia where it is illegal to tickle a girl period. Whether they meant girl as in child, teen or young woman is not known.

As for tickle-assaults what if you do it without actually touching the person like maybe you poke them in the belly or ribs with a stick or use one of those toy grabber hands that has a trigger on the handle? What then? :happy:

CoopXLR said:
As for tickle-assaults what if you do it without actually touching the person like maybe you poke them in the belly or ribs with a stick or use one of those toy grabber hands that has a trigger on the handle? What then? :happy:
You incur the same risk for a fraction of the pleasure.

Personally, I would never tickle a person nonconsentual because its too easy to get sued or charged these days. Back in the 80's or 70's you might have gotten away with it but not now.

Hungarian2 said:
And I also finally got a signature :happy: Though, I did have a problem: I couldn't place any pictures in it, and I dunno why. Please help if u can. :question:

I asked that same thing a while ago and ness was kind enough to answer my question... she explained it quite well so, this should help(I hope) 😀

nessonite said:
First you need to be hosting your image on a server that allows remote picture hosting. I, and a lot of others, use smartgroups.com.
Click on User CP in the upper left hand portion of any TT page. Then click Edit Signature on the left side of the screen. In the text field use a tage that looks something like this:

http://www.smartgroups.com/nameofyourimage.jpg[IMG]

The save and you're good to go. :)[/QUOTE]

It Was Colonel Gt, In The Dungeon, With A Sonicare..

Well Who Do You Sue For Not Being Tickled? 🙂 In Today's World It Is Simply Too Risky/risque, As Others Have Alluded. Teachers Are Even Afraid To Show Genuine 100% Moral Affection To Their Students Anymore For The Same Reason. In Some Ways We Are Really Out Of Touch. With All The Wackos Around, *gt Raises Hand And Waves Frantically* I Guess You Sadly Have To Err On The Side Of Caution.

let's find out.

*runs over and gives ness and val a quick tickle*

*runs away*

come and get me coppers!

Norm, your stormtrooper is dancing perfectly to white zombie playin on my compy

Thanks for the help with the pics. :happy: I'll try it once I get home. (Saturday)

CoopXLR said:
I believe that one would be a town in Virginia where it is illegal to tickle a girl period. Whether they meant girl as in child, teen or young woman is not known.

Remind me to stay the hell out of Virginia then....LOL (I'd be tossed in the clink within minutes!)

The answer in Australia

I only know the law in Australia, for what that's worth - the English law should be fairly similar (it comes originally from the British case of Collins v Wilcock [1984] 1 WLR 1172) but I wouldn't have a clue about the situation in the US. The rule is that any nonconsensual touching which is outside the bounds of "the exigencies of everyday life" (alternatively: what is "generally acceptable in everyday life") constitutes an assault in tort law. What fits within the boundaries of this category will vary from person to person depending on their situation - the point is made that horseplay which might be fairly acceptable among schoolchildren could be construed as an assault if it occurred, say, in an office. So, in the case of tickling, it really depends on how acceptable it would be considering the situation and the relationship between yourself and the other person. If the other person is a significant other (for example) then, barring exceptional circumstances, it's unlikely to be an assault. If the other person is a complete stranger, it could be.
(incidentally the alternative doctrine here which appears in earlier cases and perhaps in US law is that a person has impliedly consented to touching which is acceptable in, or part of, everyday life - see Tuberville v Savage (1669) 1 Mod 3).

All of this is notwithstanding the fact that I'm not sure what sort of damages would be awarded to someone who successfully sued in a case like this. I suspect that (again, barring exceptional circumstances) most people probably wouldn't think it was worth the money or time to prosecute this kind of case even if they were sufficiently disturbed by the tickling. But legally speaking it could be done.

Just discovered this thread. I've read this question before, though, and, much as I love non-con fantasy, I'm shocked that some people really don't think this is a big deal.
As for the argument that the person enjoyed it and it didn't harm them... well the same argument has been used to rationalize forced intercourse, many times.

If I found out someone had restrained a friend of mine and tickled them against their will, I would likely want to hurt that person.

Ironically, knowing that it is possible for a woman to be tickled against her will fuels more than a few fantasies for me.

Dade said:
Lawsuits and charges of this kind are seldom "heard of" as they do not make the news. If the "offensive" act is done at the workplace anywhere in the US, it is considered sexual harrassment and is punishable by loss of job, arrest, and lawsuit not only against the perpertrator, but also against the company.

Unwelcome touching of any kind is illegal here in the US. It matters not if the person doing the touching thinks it is just harmless fun it ONLY matters that someone is made uncomfortable in some way and the penalties can be quite severe.

:wooha: Wow, didnt think this thread would get revived...most likely cause its my thread...XD

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back