• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Layla Mercedes -- video by Bondo

Bondo

TMF Master
Hey gang,

I had the extreme honor and pleasure of meeting Layla Mercedes of www.LovingSoles.com. She is an awesome model! She's beautiful and, dare I say it, her feet are perfect.

Here's a sample clip from the taping. I checked to see how ticklish she is. Her answer to the question was "Oh my God yes!". What a doll!

Sample clip:
>> Layla Mercedes Clip <<

Full length clip available here:
>> Bondo's Flash Your Feet Video Clips <<

Bondo

Attachments

• LaylaDone.jpg
    LaylaDone.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3,486
Nice sample clip? Are you kidding? He expects us to pay money for a clip where we can't even tell if the girl is ticklish or not?

hank2001 said:
Nice sample clip? Are you kidding? He expects us to pay money for a clip where we can't even tell if the girl is ticklish or not?
I'd also like to see more tickling - we need samples of tickling not toewiggling 🙂

I agree. Lets see if this chick is ticklish. Most hot chicks are about as ticklish as a brick.

Calm down you stupid nub's that's all I'm gonna say. Bondo absolutely loved it even though I'm really not a fan of french pedicure I am close to saying they are almost perfect feet hehe (just cut the nails and you're there!)

DUDE ... She's got a DELL ...!!!

LoL ... Inspiron 6000, same model as mine!

I liked you better when you were a non profit type.
Never a customer

tt39 said:
I liked you better when you were a non profit type.
Never a customer
Yeah, when he was broke and bent on closing his site down. 😉

I don't have to like that, do I ? 🙂 Everybody has to make a living, I'll give you that.

tt39 said:
I don't have to like that, do I ? 🙂
Nope. Not at all. 😉

We just hope business for Bondo will fare well, so he'll keep making free contents, as well.

That is my wish as well. What I would like though was that it (the business) had nothing to do with tickling 😉

Hey, you try staying free.
Hosting ain't cheap, well... it is until you get popular.
The same moment people get a liking on your site, traffic and fees skyrocket.
So the very same popularity you were looking for, and wickedly eluded you for so long, all of a sudden becomes your worst enemy, and you wish you had never gotten popular in the first place.

It's either wasting one's time, trying to get popular, without so much of a "thanks bud".
Or struggling to make ends meet, hoping not too get too much.

Selling out, as somebody might put it, is just the third, most sensible, option.

😉

When I do, you bet I will 😉 You can't rest your own lack of knowledge, or willing, on other people's pockets. All the more so on their taste and emotion, as I imagine he had plenty of business opportunities as a sound professional that he is, yet he (also) chose tickling. Life is often unfair and success can have it's price; everybody likes the first part, thoutgh most would rather have it without the second. Selling out, as some might put it, is never an honorable option, although it may seem sensible.
:up_arrow:

tt39 said:
Selling out, as some might put it, is never an honorable option, although it may seem sensible.
On the other hand, honour doesn't pay bills.
Also consider this: being paid is often the best praise, better than words alone.

Well, as long as he's happy, and you're happy, and also the people are happy as they have a new product to buy, it looks like it was all for the better. A better understanding, at the least.
Customer's always right

tt39 said:
Well, as long as he's happy, and you're happy, and also the people are happy as they have a new product to buy, it looks like it was all for the better.
Hey, it's not that squarely cut and dry. 😉
I love freebies as the next Joe.
Evenmoreso, given my upbringings.

I'm just realistic: Bondo was about to close.
He found a way to keep his site open.
It works, all the better for him.
Else... Eh! They come. They go.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back