• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Learn how to NOT be a creepy Foot Fetishist (Public Service Announcement!)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

I've found this really interesting vid on how to teach some foot fetishists how to take it easy with our beloved interest in feet and be more presentable with it.

In other words, it shows how to display a large affection to feet without looking like a creep! 🙂

The people in the vid present some very accurate truths which some of my fellow fetishists need to take into consideration.

Edit: for some clarification... this is in no way to be an insult to anyone, this is posted to provide something informative as it is humorous. If you do indeed feel offended by what the vid is trying to explain, then I apologize. Yes, it overemphasizes, but that's just to be funny and brings the message across very well. This is how some (not all) fetishists indirectly/subconsciously present themselves.

http://www.youtube
.com/watch?
v=oFAozYmmjWs

(copy and reassemble the link in the address bar ladies and gentlemen so that youtube won't take down the vid because it was linked from an adult site. Which if you don't know Tickle theater is!)

:lol

Last edited:
Well it won't let me view it..i have to sign in first..i'm not signing in just to prove i'm over eighteen..damn..or sign up..

Last edited:
So... I try to deliver this sort of message, and I get flamed for it. What the fuck, forum? Do you really suck that badly these days?

Props to you, Bombers, if you can actually get the message out.

So... I try to deliver this sort of message, and I get flamed for it. What the fuck, forum? Do you really suck that badly these days?

If it's...any consolation I liked your post and didn't...flame it...

But I like this topic too...It's very informative...not that I was very open or showing of mine anyway as it is...

Kudos to Bombers for being a foot guy himself and wanting to lower the creepiness standard. As a person who's feet aren't ticklish, I sort of get upset when somebody says, "not ticklish feet? g'bye then". It happens, people. >_> And it gives people who are actually CONSIDERATE and foot fetishists a bad, bad name that they don't deserve

~K

Kudos to Bombers for being a foot guy himself and wanting to lower the creepiness standard. As a person who's feet aren't ticklish, I sort of get upset when somebody says, "not ticklish feet? g'bye then". It happens, people. >_> And it gives people who are actually CONSIDERATE and foot fetishists a bad, bad name that they don't deserve

~K

Aww..why aren't you on Yahoo Karen...?

Sorry for the off-topic post...I'll stop there.

It's been less than a day so I'm sure Bombers will get those same creeps bitching at him too, don't worry. Then those already posting here will fire back and eventually mods will step in again because creepy people don't know how to dissociate direct attacks with something that could help them.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Same old stuff unfortunately 🙁

On-topic, that vid was like the best thing I've seen all week :lol

Get a girlfriend (or boyfriend), they will keep your fetish in check, and do not be a selfish lover, they have needs too.

But see, then you lot into that sort of stuff will wind up having too much fun and lose focus of the original message you were trying to convey.

Ah well, still sounds fun.

But see, then you lot into that sort of stuff will wind up having too much fun and lose focus of the original message you were trying to convey.

Ah well, still sounds fun.

Hehe. Yeeeeeah, you're right. I'm a baaad foot fetishist. I need "correcting." 😉

my hilarity senses are tingling again... wish i knew the whole story >.<. er no, wait, that was just my stomach from eating chinese at lunch.

man that whas so hilarious and yet also a bit disturbing if there are people out there that act like him irl

am happy am not that bad

Yeah; seriously. Who actually acts like that? What I found REALLY creepy was that every chick in that video was the size of a gorilla. I would think they'd be thrilled that anyone at all (even that creepy guy) was paying them any attention.

In the forum's defense, you were flamed by two people; and as I recall, they were trolls. . . <_<

But to bombers, well said. Lol

just finished the clip itself, btw. I laughed my fucking ass of.
It may seem to be way over the top when you see it in the context of a "party" or in person, but this is exactly how some people present themselves online.

Last edited:
Only two? Oh! Well, that's just fine then. Nothing to complain about here.

If I were as uncool as the guy in the video, I'd have to shoot myself. In the foot!

Mild digression: Creepy behavior can be caused by sexual repression. That doesn't excuse anti-social behavior but in my own admittedly non-expert opinion does explain at least some of it!

Well it won't let me view it..i have to sign in first..i'm not signing in just to prove i'm over eighteen..damn..or sign up..

Well, why not set up a "dummy" account using, ahem, information which doesn't reveal anything specific about you? Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo Mail are your friends if you have to enter an e-mail address.

Anyhow, I'd urge you to check out the video before Youtube takes it down for "Terms of service violations"!

Personally, I found the video useful. Not that I'm creepy towards girls, I just don't know how to let them know I have such a fetish instead of just flat out telling them. Subtlety is never my best attribute.

The guy on whose Youtube channel that video resides is rather an interesting musician!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back