• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

learning RPG Maker Testevent (not tickling)

LordMod

TMF Regular
Hi I have downloaded the trial version of RPG Maker VX Ace and after a few hours of testing it out I think I finally got the main problems of creating events down. But I need some help please.

I have made this event as my testproject (look at the attachment). Now I know how many events in the backround enviroment go unnoticed.:47: Let me get a whole new world of respect for everyone doing these games.

But now I have another question (probably just one of many that will still occur). How do I make the big "Game Over" Tag appear at the ending??? I just made the monitor blacking out.

And another thing even though I downloaded it from an english webside, after installing the RPG Maker was all in my language "german". I have written all textes in english though so no worries. I would like to know please if the menu language changes back to english when you play this short scene??? (Hope it does even work!:rolleyes)

Attachments

Last edited:
To make game over ending, you must check 'continue even if loser' and then after fight start a new event that follows it. It's quite easy once you get a hang of it.

To make game over ending, you must check 'continue even if loser' and then after fight start a new event that follows it. It's quite easy once you get a hang of it.

Thax alot I just tried it out and it works perfectly.🙂

German stuff

There are still a few parts that are in German. All of the character dialogue is in English, but a lot of game stuff (menus, yes or no options, or "You found 'blank'" messages) are still in German.

Attachments

• Capture 1.PNG
    Capture 1.PNG
    545.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    190.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Capture 3.PNG
    Capture 3.PNG
    228.5 KB · Views: 27
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back