• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Learning to color and draw.

Lauren Tyler

1st Level Red Feather
I've been practicing since 2002, and while it's taken a while, I've come to realize that I can truly draw if I put my mind to it. This is one of my first coloring images. I know the dimensions may not be perfect, and there might be other flaws, but the point is that I'm learning, right?

Good.

This was taken from one of my how to draw books, written by Christopher Hart. Original character design © to Christopher Hart.

Attachments

• FirstColor.jpg
    FirstColor.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
Definately not bad - try to add some 3D elements to it if you can. It'll make it FAR harder to draw, but you'll learn a lot more far faster that way 🙂

Can you be a bit more specific as what you mean by 3D elements? As in shading?

I meant like, trying to add depth to it 🙂

That is a 2D image... eg, flat. It's how most everyone learns to draw as, obviously, paper is flat.

Try to re-create some of your poser are on paper - once you get the hang of adding the third dimension onto a flat surface, try some "original" 3d drawings 😀

I'm still workin on it myself... haven't made anything yet I'd be willing to share 🙁

Well its always nice to see new people trying out art. After all, how are you supposed to know you are good at something if you don't give it a go?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back