• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Learning To Let Go" - scene from The Golden Knight & The Dragon

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
Learning To Let Go by_ticklishandinlove-d8ntiuu.jpg

This is a scene from Chapter 5 of "The Golden Knight & The Dragon" wherein The Dragon King uses his tail - hidden under his cloak and her dress - to grab onto her foot and tickle it while daring her not to laugh while others are riding around them. You can read the chapter at: fav.me/d8mdopm

And you can read an excerpt of this scene below:

The princess rode in the Dragon King’s arms through the castle gates, smiling and waving at the people who ran out from their shops to greet her, cheering the couple on.
Leannán Dóiteáin and Tine Dearg rode behind with the princess’ knights on either side of the couple and before them.

The princess leaned back into the Dragon King’s chest, resting her head against his shoulder as she looked up at the sky. He kissed the top of her head and whispered, “If you are going to be the wife for a dragon, there are some things you need to learn about us, my clever Clíona.”, then speaking directly into her mind, while sending her a teasing closed lipped smile, he added, “For example, we can speak directly into your mind, and we can hear your thoughts. I have allowed myself to let you get the better of me by giving you your privacy till now, but won’t be so polite as often in the future.”

He chuckled as she gasped, flushing at the thoughts she had harbored for him in his cave.

“Yeah, we all heard that.”, Leannán Dóiteáin’s voice entered her mind.

Shocked, she turned to see him grinning at her and turned crimson wondering what he and Tine Dearg had picked up during time spent in her dungeon.

“Nothing so extraordinary that time won’t give us ample opportunity to take full advantage of, your majesty.”, Tine Dearg’s voice came through teasingly. She turned to see him wink at her impishly.

She turned to face forward, her cheeks burning as she heard the three laugh inside her mind. The Dragon King squeezed her with his arms while kissing her neck, speaking equally teasingly into her mind, “Don’t fret, my love. It can be fun.”, as his tail slid, hidden under his cloak, into the folds of her skirt and between her legs, tickling the inside of her thighs, “Bet you were so put off by having to wear a dress that you didn’t even think to notice I might have had it made with a couple of extra access points, did you?”

The princess straightened immediately, her heart racing, her eyes looking around frantically at her knights who rode so close by, then turning crimson as Tine Dearg and Leannán Dóiteáin wore smirks on their faces, even as they kept their gazes straight ahead.

“Not here!”, she pleaded in her mind frantically.

“That’s very good, my love. I heard you loud and clear.”, he answered back into her mind teasing her even worse with his tail moving from between her thighs down to the back of one of her knees and towards her foot. Using it to deftly remove her shoe and bring it back to a pocket in his cloak, he kissed her scarlet cheek as he ran the tip of his tail excruciatingly back down her leg and wrapped it around her ankle, securing it in place, then added, “Now if I’ve read your mind correctly as you came down the stairs, you were worried that a simple ride through the forest would be boring without any challenges to face. Well that just made me feel bad, princess. I don’t want to be the one to deprive you of anything. So since you wore the dress for me, and that precludes your gallivanting around on those challenge courses of yours, I’m going to make it up to you. You have only one thing you have to do to win.”, the tip of his tail began to draw tiny circles around the bottom of her foot, making her eyes widen with horror, “Don’t laugh.”

Leannán Dóiteáin’s and Tine Dearg’s chuckles could be heard in her head.

“Oh! She will never make it through this without dying!”, Leannán Dóiteáin responded, “This is going to be good.”

Tine Dearg added, “I know I said I’d be your protector, but I’m afraid you’re on your own here, princess. Yet, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy the look on your face in this moment.”

Princess Clíona didn’t dare kick for fear of falling off the horse, but she couldn’t help squirming in her seat which made other parts of her come to life as her chastity belt rubbed against the saddle.

The Dragon King placed both reins in one hand and moved his other arm to encircle her waist, his claws teasing against the fabric, adding to her torment, “That’s the idea, princess.”

Princess Clíona’s lips trembled beneath his fingers, desperately struggling to keep her bottom lip bit and in place while her eyes began to glaze over in tears as she swallowed the giggles that kept pushing to come out. Her foot felt every barely there teasing trail along her arch and up around her ankle and toes. Her waist and stomach shook incessantly from his claws pushing against the fabric, which due to being fairy made, stretched instead of breaking, allowing him full access to torment her ribs, bellybutton and squeeze her hips. Worse, no sooner did she instinctively think how she couldn’t stand a particular spot or motion than he would tease her by speaking into her mind with an, “Oh reeeeaaaally…”, and proceed to focus on that spot until she needed both of her hands to keep her mouth covered.

The Dragon King loved seeing her brought into such a helpless state, chuckling inside as he watched the hand holding onto the knob on the bridle go frantically back and forth between holding on to helping her other hand to cover her lips. His supernatural senses also let him hear that she was already giggling like mad although no human ear could hear it. He dipped his head down and nibbled on her ear, knowing it sent a pleasurable thrill through her body that was entirely new to her. It was fun to be the one to first arouse such sensations and thoughts in a young, inexperienced woman. It was even more fun to do so with one known as such a fearsome warrior. She had nearly killed him on their first encounter, and he was determined to make up for it by killing her in all ways seductively playful and intoxicating for years to come. But she would have to trust him completely first. He spoke into her mind, “I can hear you giggling already, my love. And even if I didn’t hear its beautiful sound, I would still be feeling your little body wiggling madly against mine. Which I find entirely delightful, by the way.”

“Oh ye gods! Did he just say that?”, her immediate inner thoughts came through like a squeal into the minds of the three dragons who had to bite their own lips to keep from chuckling out loud.

As if realizing this, she lifted both hands to her face, hiding it, then immediately put one back on the horse’s bridle. The Dragon King kissed her cheek, speaking into her mind again, “You are about to lose it, my beautiful Clíona. I think you’ll need both hands if you are going to make it to the picnic grounds without sharing your laughter with the world, my lovely. Trust me. I won’t let you fall. I’ll never let you fall without being there to catch you.”

Stubbornly holding on for her last bit of independence, she struggled to hold onto the bridle, but he simply began moving the tip of his tail faster and teased her foot even more ruthlessly, forcing her to let out the first tiny squeak loud enough for the knights to hear. Thankfully, he covered up for it by being more apparent with his amorousness, causing the knights to immediately look away smiling, happy to see their princess in love.

“See? That wouldn’t have happened if you just trusted me. Now trust me or I’ll make it much worse and longer next time.”, he spoke into her mind, demanding yet seductive.

Last edited:
*shudder* Oooh yes, so amazing. The story is very well written and it's easy to feel both the embarrassment of the Knight and the playful mischief of the King! She could -really- be in trouble now!

I've seen the picture before on your dA but I'll leave a comment on it here as well--holy crap I love it :lol The utter playfulness of being teased quietly in public and trying not to laugh...just gives me absolute shudders. Amazing as always!

~K

*shudder* Oooh yes, so amazing. The story is very well written and it's easy to feel both the embarrassment of the Knight and the playful mischief of the King! She could -really- be in trouble now!

I've seen the picture before on your dA but I'll leave a comment on it here as well--holy crap I love it :lol The utter playfulness of being teased quietly in public and trying not to laugh...just gives me absolute shudders. Amazing as always!

~K

Awwww.....thank you, Karen!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back