• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leaving for a short while

Duke Diablo

4th Level Red Feather
Well, guys, the title says it all: I'm leaving TT for a few weeks. Reason: the final tests are approaching, and it means a lot of work for me, on which I will have to focus, leaving me with no time for internet leisures. I won't be on until that period is finished, which means 3 or 4 weeks, depending on my success.

So, cya guys after the tests. Everyone have a good time until then and take care. Be seeing ya. Enjoy.
And bye.

Seems a bit late for tests, but all the same~

Good luck, sir~

Duke you bastard what about Valhalla! Well don't mind me, I wish you all the luck you need, cause i know you have the skill... Gambate!

Good luck on your tests and see you when you get back. *tickles your sides* Theres your good luck tickle.

We'll keep the home fires burning while you ace those tests, D.D.!

Didn't think I'd leave without checking in here for last time and drop an one-too-many-liner?
Thanks for the best wishes, everyone. Just to shed some light on the progress: I'm doing better than expected, and am in front of studying plan (thus, I'm here now😀).

lucius: Thanks for the good luck wish. Well, the time being too late for tests is relative... in Croatia, test-times are just beginning.

Basch: I'll try, but no promises. Thanks for the voice of confidence, m8.

theteam: Thanks again🙂

Queen Bee Bee: *jumps* eep! *giggles* thanks.

Mistress: Thank you, Mistress 😀

Rick: Thanks, m8. Just watch out not to burn anything down... without filming it first.

Well, g2g now. Cya all in a few weeks.

Well... I'm back to posting here!
The tests are done, passed everything, and now it's time to kick back and enjoy the summer!
Thanks for everyone's good wishes. Lucius, Basch, Theteam, Queen, Mistress Valerie, Rick and GRM, thanks, m8s.
It's good to be back

Now back to the work slave! 😀
Good to have you back here mate...

Thanks, Basch and Mistress.

And thanks god, that period of studying for 12h each day is over.

Been there, done that and i will have to do it again... you also mate... i pity both of us...

Thanks, Meka. Indeed there were times I was really going crazy, but in the end it was worth it.

Way to go, Duke Diablo. :happy:

I don't do well with those long cramathons, myself. I'm trying to set things up for next semester so that I'll only have to work about two days a week. That way, unlike last semester, I hope to be able to keep abreast of things without falling behind and having to do those brutal day and week-long study marathons.

Congrats duke, Im not sure if I have studied 12 hours in my life.

Yeah, that's a good 8 more than I'm even capable of. My tiny brain just shuts down after a good 4 or so...

Thanks, Rick and duck. To be honest, before this semester, I never studied so much myself. However, the subjects there demanded that I study my ass off if I wanted to pass... and I didn't wanna fail.
Of course, I didn't study so much all at once. I'd start at 8am, and end around midnight, with breaks in-between.

And Basch... I am a good boy.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back