• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leaving on a jet plane, but i'll be back again.

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
So saturday in the wee, and i mean really wee hours of the morning, we take off for St John, in the US Virgin Islands..i'm getting my hair done tomorrow evening in a french braid, ( yippee my hair is long enough for that now) so that i won't have to bother washing my hair or styling it, since we have to get up at an ungodly hour..but like a bad uh whatever it's called lol i'll be back..but probably won't be around much tomorrow..o and i won't be posting multi threads on the various aspects of my trip..oo and if the plane should take a tumble...Rick carry on....

Virgin Islands Eh? Sounds like fun! Have a great trip!

Last edited:
So saturday in the wee, and i mean really wee hours of the morning, we take off for St John, in the US Virgin Islands..i'm getting my hair done tomorrow evening in a french braid, ( yippee my hair is long enough for that now) so that i won't have to bother washing my hair or styling it, since we have to get up at an ungodly hour..but like a bad uh whatever it's called lol i'll be back..but probably won't be around much tomorrow..o and i won't be posting multi threads on the various aspects of my trip..oo and if the plane should take a tumble...Rick carry on....

Hiya Izzie! :Angel_anim:
Wow, that is so great that you get to go on this trip!! and someplace warm too! I like a French braid too. Though when i braid i tend to go traditional (one on each side).

whatever you do, girl, you have a grand time! And make good use of the beaches and though you are well and truly married I hope you get to enjoy the ahh, buff beach scenery :cool (*secret smile*)

I/we all look forward to hearing from you when you get back. I hope you're full of stories too.

Have a sunny blast, girl-friend! 😉

Many blessings,

Keep in mind that if your pilots overfly their destination by a 150 miles(like that recent news-story), you'll wind up somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic. So, my recommendation is to politely knock on their cabin door every 15 minutes or so and ask, "Are we there, yet?".
I kid. Have a fantastic time. Ride horseback in the buff like Bo Derek and stuff!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back