• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

????LEE/LER in search of elusive LEE/LER????

Zacktick

TMF Poster
Not caring at this point how desperate it seems i come to this forum once more to put myself out there in hopes of finding one willing female in or around the general vicinity of the rhode island area that would like to take part in a good tickle session, i dont care what you look like 100% honest. i just want a female of any age, race, ethnicity with an interest in tickling or being tickled or both. i throw myself upon the tickling forum floor in hopes of that one person that will step forward and liberate me from my tickling drought and quench the thirst that longs for some long fingernails navigating their way over my body causing eruptions of laughter and ticklish convulsions that create a thrashing effect.

This, ladies is my dream; a dream that has gone unfufilled for a long time. Do you wish to deny a normal, hardworking, taxpaying, honest goddamn american sonofabitch his dream?

LOL it's kinda hard to believe that theres not one female out there that wants to tickle a ticklish guy.

It's not that they don't want to, brother.

It's that women are way more cautious. Even past the shy ones, you have many more cautious women than men. Read through the news for a few weeks and identify the number of women doing daft things versus men, and you realize quickly that we, brother, are of the gender who bonks into stuff more than they do. 🙂

That said, when you find, in your region, that there's little response, it can be that there's not a bold one around you to do what you wish. Showing to a gathering might solve this for you, as it's not hard to stick up your hand in a gathering when they ask for volunteers to be tickled, and have a woman tickle you. It's not uncommon for that to be plural. Women. Good times.

Even though NEST is already booked for this year, there's several other events on the eastern seaboard. Check the gatherings section for the East events:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33

LeeAllure's event is near your locale, and is rife with folks I know and trust.

Avenger314 is someone I know and trust.

There's several in that region. Get out and meet some of 'em. Takes only one woman to scratch that itch. I wish you good fortunes!

Hey id be willing! Send me a PM and ill tell you a little about myself and maybe meet up if your interested.

Try modelmayhem

Not caring at this point how desperate it seems i come to this forum once more to put myself out there in hopes of finding one willing female in or around the general vicinity of the rhode island area that would like to take part in a good tickle session, i dont care what you look like 100% honest. i just want a female of any age, race, ethnicity with an interest in tickling or being tickled or both. i throw myself upon the tickling forum floor in hopes of that one person that will step forward and liberate me from my tickling drought and quench the thirst that longs for some long fingernails navigating their way over my body causing eruptions of laughter and ticklish convulsions that create a thrashing effect.

This, ladies is my dream; a dream that has gone unfufilled for a long time. Do you wish to deny a normal, hardworking, taxpaying, honest goddamn american sonofabitch his dream?

I really recommend you search www.modelmayhem.com.

It's not that they don't want to, brother.

It's that women are way more cautious. Even past the shy ones, you have many more cautious women than men. Read through the news for a few weeks and identify the number of women doing daft things versus men, and you realize quickly that we, brother, are of the gender who bonks into stuff more than they do. 🙂

That said, when you find, in your region, that there's little response, it can be that there's not a bold one around you to do what you wish. Showing to a gathering might solve this for you, as it's not hard to stick up your hand in a gathering when they ask for volunteers to be tickled, and have a woman tickle you. It's not uncommon for that to be plural. Women. Good times.

Even though NEST is already booked for this year, there's several other events on the eastern seaboard. Check the gatherings section for the East events:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33

LeeAllure's event is near your locale, and is rife with folks I know and trust.

Avenger314 is someone I know and trust.

There's several in that region. Get out and meet some of 'em. Takes only one woman to scratch that itch. I wish you good fortunes!

I definitely agree with DVNC here. And I have been in your position as well. During my first seven years on the forum, the only break I took from lurking was to make a desperate personals post now and then which never got any results.

Finally in 2008, I attended my first NEST. Suddenly everything changed. I made a lot of amazing friends, including a lot of women who love to talk trash about how bad they will p'wn me when they next see me. I also became known and trusted by the veteran forum members here, particularly those that are active behind the scenes. When I began hosting a regular munch in NYC, these people might speak on my behalf if someone saw my post for a munch and wanted to know if I was legit. Suddenly I was easily able to attract 30 ticklephiles to come hang out for dinner and drinks. Had I been interested in meeting people for sessions at this point (I have a gf from the forum so I wasn't) I expect I would have found takers.

Definitely go to the Southern New Hampshire gathering. It will only cost you I think 35 bucks to register. You live close enough you can just drive up and hangout. Most likely you'll have a blast and will want to stay all weekend. If not though, you can just drive home. But you will make a lot of contacts there and besides getting the chance to play that weekend, will likely find it easier to find play partners afterward as well.

I really recommend you search www.modelmayhem.com.

And I'm not sure why you are telling the OP to go to a model website. He is not doing a photo or video shoot. Even if he were to meet women this way, it would be very costly.

To the OP, trust me, there are tons of women out there that will be happy to play with you once they know you if you are a friendly, outgoing, safe, respectful individual. Go to a local munch or gathering and go meet them.

Sorry that the supermodel types are all indisposed.

I hate to say but your post comes off as a bit patronizing. That you would willing to lower your standards to include mere mortals (women) in your need for tickling.

My two cents...

Dena

Last edited:

Maybe I'm misreading the tone of this, and if I am, please correct me. It sounds as though you are hoping someone will pity you enough to fulfill a fantasy of yours. Women on this forum aren't a part of the Make a Wish Foundation, and as far as I know, you aren't a 10 year-old with leukemia.

That said, everything DVNC and Baldadonis has said is the truth. Most guys here will tell you that they have not had any luck just in the personals. Become a part of the community on and off the forum and you're much more likely to meet some cool people, some of whom may agree to play with you.

I agree with all the feedback above, especially that you will not have luck meeting others if the only posts made are in the personals. I do not believe that people should ever be rude to each other here though (there are 1 or 2 that actually got nasty when I reached out to say hello and see if they were interested, when they could simply have said no thank you, and there were also 1 or 2 that got nasty when I would not play with them fast enough).... but over all the reason we had success in meeting anyone, was probably because of posting in other areas, politics, silly stuff, etc. We will definitely try to make any gatherings we can, so people know there is someone just a little bit normal behind the face...you should try doing the same Zack....if you are still around.

Just to clear this up lol i did this to garner some attention or "tongue in cheek" as it was so elequontely put to me in a personal message. I'm really not that desperate, although i do not have anyone to tickle i did this to be funny and get responses is all. Thanks.

Oh and to maximize my media attention i have posted a new short story in the story's section for obvious reason. **sexually explicit content** 100% fiction.

Just to clear this up lol i did this to garner some attention or "tongue in cheek" as it was so elequontely put to me in a personal message. I'm really not that desperate, although i do not have anyone to tickle i did this to be funny and get responses is all. Thanks.

Oh and to maximize my media attention i have posted a new short story in the story's section for obvious reason. **sexually explicit content** 100% fiction.

Well i guess it's a good thing i don't give a rats ass much what any of you people think, if you don't find it funny move on and go F yourselves. for real.

Zacktick, your eloquence is questionable.

The saddest part is that there's now two different gatherings hosts who participated here. It's like a really good idea to consider such, given that we're friends, we hosts, in this community. There are many ways to many a name for oneself.

Your current path will not help you join into the community, especially when it's such a socially linked set of people. It won't show you as someone women should want to trust.

It won't help you here at all, really.

I must say that this thread has helped me a great deal. I have lurked here at the TMF for several years, and finally worked up the nerve to start posting. I recently answered a personal ad here and was rejected in a rather unkind way, and was a bit confused, but I think I understand better now. I am totally convinced now that I need to get to some gatherings, etc. By the way, what is a "munch?" Is it different than a gathering? Sounds like food is involved! And I should probably start posting more as well. I am not surprised that females are wary. Especially in a place like this!

I must say that this thread has helped me a great deal. I have lurked here at the TMF for several years, and finally worked up the nerve to start posting. I recently answered a personal ad here and was rejected in a rather unkind way, and was a bit confused, but I think I understand better now. I am totally convinced now that I need to get to some gatherings, etc. By the way, what is a "munch?" Is it different than a gathering? Sounds like food is involved! And I should probably start posting more as well. I am not surprised that females are wary. Especially in a place like this!

Brother, you made my day with this post. DVNC and I actually had a long conversation about the value and limitations of the personals subforum as a result of this thread. We came up with this sticky as a result of that conversation: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=153054. Although it appears that the OP didn't much care to hear advice, I'm glad at least one person did get some benefit out of this.

The link DVNC provided [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munch_(BDSM) ] gives pretty much the gist of what you need to know. A munch is different from a gathering in that a gathering is a get together of people with the primary purpose of play (or dual purposes of socializing and play in the case of NEST) while a munch is a get together of fellow ticklephiles, but without the primary purpose or expectation of play.

They are held at a public venue, traditionally a restaurant, lounge, pub, grill, etc... where people hang out for a few hours to chat and get to know one another over food and drinks. There doesn't have to be a no play rule at a munch, its just the way it usually works out because you don't want to disturb other patrons or restaurant staff with loud hysterical laughter. And if people are just getting to know one another, they aren't going to start playing with strangers in the first hour or so they meet them. (I have thrown one munch that had quite a bit of light play because it had the unusual circumstances of having a lot of guests that were already close friends, loud music playing that was drowning us out, a huge space in the back all to ourselves, and a waitressing staff that was largely oblivious. Kind of the perfect storm. But I've never seen that happen any other time.)

I don't know what part of PA you are in, but if you aren't too ridiculously far more NY, pm me about coming to a future NYC munch if you are interested. I have one about every 2 months. Then there is this munch in CT coming up in a couple weeks. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=153098.

As for gatherings, the next big event is LeeAllure's Southern New Hampshire gathering in August. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=152863&page=2. I went last year and it was a lot of fun. There were about 40 of us hanging out at her house for the weekend, goofing around, swimming, singing around the piano, and of course plenty of play. If you have the time and means to get there, I'd highly recommend looking into it.

Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Hey, thanks, DVNC! You've made my day! I will definitely keep you in mind. I am in Pittsburgh, by the way, but I love to go back east, after all I did grow up in Long Island. What am I doing here? Well, that's another story! But thanks so much for making me feel welcome. I explained my recent experience with the other TMF member in the "Pennsylvania!" thread here in the personals, but what I didn't mention was that I had said; "Do I sound desperate or what?" Well, to use that phrase again, it WAS "toungue in cheek", but the person did not know that, did they? And I should have told more about myself and not given my phone number. Sheeesh!! This is why I really do much better in person; it is a lot easier then for someone to know where you're coming from! So yes, I will try to get out and about. Thanks again!!!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back