• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leela - Part 1 (cartoon storyboard)

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
Somehow i've managed to get more artwork done, i'm working my way though a mountain of requests so i will post when i can.

Hope you like this one - 1st of hopefully many more...... its a series of Leele from Futurama, suggestions for the next pic are welcome, and i will chose the next scence from the suggestions.

Thanks guys - enjoy

Attachments

• Leela1.jpg
    Leela1.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 1,460
I have another suggestion, how about having Rogue from X-Men Evolution tickled? Along with Sarah Phillips from Liberty's Kids.

Last edited:
Tickle-Guy said:
I have another suggestion, how about having Rogue from X-Men Evolution tickled? Along with Sarah Phillips from Liberty's Kids.
Bit snowed under with requests right now but i'll keep it in mind 🙂

Nice! 🙂 You're really on a roll, coming up with this so quickly! Well, here's my suggestion for the continuing story:

1st panel: Chewy closes his jaws around Leela's body and intense vine tickling commences.

2nd panel: Suddenly, Dr. Zoidberg rushes in, supposedly to the rescue.

3rd panel (small detail panel): Zoidberg's claw, holding aloft a jar of caviar.

4th panel: Zoidberg has spread the caviar across Leela's exposed toes, and is nibbling it off with his mouth tentacles (I always thought those things would tickle like mad!)

Hope you get plenty more submissions. I'm dying to hear the myriad ways this story might develop!

Littlebighead said:
4th panel: Zoidberg has spread the caviar across Leela's exposed toes, and is nibbling it off with his mouth tentacles (I always thought those things would tickle like mad!)

i agree, zoidberg nibbling on her toes sounds cool

i'd also like amy to be captured and foot tickled

heman2045

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back