• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leena from Zoids flash movie

bulbazaur

Whew! Ive finally finished the first part of my flash movie staring Leena from the Zoids cartoon. I plan to do a series with Leena and her adventures in the hands of Dr Layon. Hopefully it wont take as long as the first movie. Oh yeah... the address is http://thebulbazaur.tripod.com
Also have my jessie pic up there (more jpgs to follow as well). Well, I hope you all like it.

Tripod sucks on bandwidth (just like Geocities)

Sweet! I like it...

What software do you need to make these flash movies?

ohh...what will happen next? The suspense is killing meeeeeeeeee.....

Seriously though, i thought that it was GREAT!!!!!

hello

Hello Bulbasaur, could i get your e-maikl adress and contact you about something?

If you haven't gotten it already, cosmo, just click on bulbazaur's profile! 🙂

that is....the most amazing thing I have ever seen!! (sad little man aren't I?) thats incredible...im setting that as my screen saver, its too beautiful....I've been waiting for someone to do something with leena, I'll die happy when someone does a pic or something of moonbay getting tickled....though i greatly thank you like a god bulbazaur.... :wow: :yowzer: T _ T

COOL!!!

WOW!!!

That movie is amazing :wow: !!!
I haven't seen some serious tickling, since those animations...

I'll give you a 9.99 out of 10.0!!!

That "1" is penalized, cause I didn't liked the feet so much, they lack of the detail on Jim's draws, but in everything else (incluiding the plot), YOU ARE A GOD!!!...

Could you choose another victim next time?
Maybe CapCom or SNK babes!!!

Poop...it worked but it said page doesn't exist or something...I really wanna see this movie to...I'll try another one and if that doesn't work could someone possibly give me a working source link or something? Thanks.😀

trying again

O.k that one works!😀

The first one was my dumb fault adding the 'www' on the front. I won't be so hasty in future!😛

I just watched it, awsome stuff! I too give you 99.9 out 10.0, not that I could do any better but I'm just picky. (I wouldn't no where to start).🙄

Why did I knock .1 off? She looked like was enjoying it a little too much, maybe I'm just sadistic and I always like a bit of 'loss of clothing' but thats just a personal preference.:devil:

Seriously awsome work man, can't wait for more!😀

Please Help1!

i s there anyway to save this movie to your hard drive?? I have the shockwave player, but It won't play! I can only view it on the webpage

Since rusted_pieces gif work
I haven't seen such great animations
please tell us when the sequel is ready!
Best Regards

Think of it as vintage. And I'm pretty sure there was never a part 2, the guy must've died or something.

maybe....or just quitted...because this it his last post ever since, according to his profile.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back