• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leg in a cast

Volsung1

1st Level Red Feather
Anybody have any real leg in a cast/tickling experiences they'd wish to share?

I always thought that had to be really painful. I mean, spasming a broken leg can't feel good.

I never had a cast on my leg (knock on wood) but, in PT school, we had to learn how to cast legs and arms...and I opted to have my left arm casted, for 3 days, in order to learn how to cast/feel empathy for our patients...

My wife, after the cast was put on, found great joy over the course of the next 3 days by having me sitting on the couch, back to the armrest, while she sat on my legs/feet, and tickled my upper body...my left arm was useless, and my right arm was easy to pin...it was fun! She even wrote on my cast, for all to see, at the top, by my armpit "Tickle Here" with an arrow pointing up...gotta love a woman with a sense of humor...😉

I never had a cast on my leg (knock on wood) but, in PT school, we had to learn how to cast legs and arms...and I opted to have my left arm casted, for 3 days, in order to learn how to cast/feel empathy for our patients...

My wife, after the cast was put on, found great joy over the course of the next 3 days by having me sitting on the couch, back to the armrest, while she sat on my legs/feet, and tickled my upper body...my left arm was useless, and my right arm was easy to pin...it was fun! She even wrote on my cast, for all to see, at the top, by my armpit "Tickle Here" with an arrow pointing up...gotta love a woman with a sense of humor...😉

lol how how come you didnt volunteer to have your leg casted? 😉

that is very funny according to the hollywood brother. it sounds like your soul mate and wife also has a great sense of ticklish humor

Oh i definitely do! Way back in the early 80's i was in an accident (kinda serious but its over so on we go) and i spent WEEKS in the hospital.One of the injuries i had was a badly damaged knee.I spent all my time on a cast that went from my thigh down and in traction.As time went by i remember feeling pain around my ankle they were saying was from the cast pressing on that area so they simply cut away the foot portion of my cast and it immediately felt better.So obviously having my foot in the cast up to that point they would be a build up of dead skin and the smell was not acceptable..lol. So afew minutes after the dr left a nurse came in saying she needed to wash off the dead skin from my foot. That's all i needed to hear and i became visibly nervous.She said not to worry and that she wont hurt me.I remember grabbing my pillow and waiting for the inevidable.The second she tounded my foot i fell apart...which kinds shocked her. I remember her saying OMG are you alright? I told her how ticklish i was and she said ok just keep still and try to hold on.I spend several minutes in silent laughter...giglling my ass off and just plain hysteria depending on which spot she got hold of.I was suprised that my leg wasnt hurting from all the flinching i was doing..which turned out to be a good thing cuz from that moment on i turned into a tickle target! Nurses came in commenting on all the laughing i was doing asking what had happened.Most just came in laughing about what they just heard from the nurse when she came back to the nurses desk. Yes they made sure my leg was not in any pain but from that day on till i was released several nurses made it there business to come in several times a day just to tickle my foot ( which i am absoluetly NOT complaining about). Now on top of that throw in my female visitors who loved tickling me in the first place but now they see i'm helpless...and they see my bare foot sticking out of a cast hanging in the air where i cannot stop them from doing anything...what more invitation does anyone need right?..lol
I was tickled CONTANTLY! On top of that of course my nurse of the day would have to wash my foot after my sponge bath cuz i wasnt not able to reach it myself....i tell you i think a prerequisite to becoming a nurse has to be really enjoying tickling the patients!

Oh i definitely do! Way back in the early 80's i was in an accident (kinda serious but its over so on we go) and i spent WEEKS in the hospital.One of the injuries i had was a badly damaged knee.I spent all my time on a cast that went from my thigh down and in traction.As time went by i remember feeling pain around my ankle they were saying was from the cast pressing on that area so they simply cut away the foot portion of my cast and it immediately felt better.So obviously having my foot in the cast up to that point they would be a build up of dead skin and the smell was not acceptable..lol. So afew minutes after the dr left a nurse came in saying she needed to wash off the dead skin from my foot. That's all i needed to hear and i became visibly nervous.She said not to worry and that she wont hurt me.I remember grabbing my pillow and waiting for the inevidable.The second she tounded my foot i fell apart...which kinds shocked her. I remember her saying OMG are you alright? I told her how ticklish i was and she said ok just keep still and try to hold on.I spend several minutes in silent laughter...giglling my ass off and just plain hysteria depending on which spot she got hold of.I was suprised that my leg wasnt hurting from all the flinching i was doing..which turned out to be a good thing cuz from that moment on i turned into a tickle target! Nurses came in commenting on all the laughing i was doing asking what had happened.Most just came in laughing about what they just heard from the nurse when she came back to the nurses desk. Yes they made sure my leg was not in any pain but from that day on till i was released several nurses made it there business to come in several times a day just to tickle my foot ( which i am absoluetly NOT complaining about). Now on top of that throw in my female visitors who loved tickling me in the first place but now they see i'm helpless...and they see my bare foot sticking out of a cast hanging in the air where i cannot stop them from doing anything...what more invitation does anyone need right?..lol
I was tickled CONTANTLY! On top of that of course my nurse of the day would have to wash my foot after my sponge bath cuz i wasnt not able to reach it myself....i tell you i think a prerequisite to becoming a nurse has to be really enjoying tickling the patients!

Thanks for sharing this story. This is the kind of thing I was hoping to hear about. Sounds like lee heaven to me, aside from the injury of course. You know there should be a market out there for fake leg casts. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

lol how how come you didnt volunteer to have your leg casted? 😉

I am the one who walks the dogs in my house...I figured it would be best if I was able to walk...plus, I didn't want my wife giving anyone else anymore ideas...I already had my feet touched enough in PT school by people with whom I was uncomfortable...I certainly didn't want them to get the idea that it was ok to tickle my feet intentionally...I might have beaten them with my crutches...

Now, if my wife wanted to immobilize a leg or two for an evening, well...I wouldn't stop her...😉

HB--my wife DOES have an excellent sense of ticklish humor...whatcha gonna do when Camel's wife pulls an all out Hollywood Brother Tickling Move all over YOU???? 😉

Gilmour...while I regret you had to endure the pain of an accident, I am sure that the "therapeutic touch" you received made all the owies go away...😉 Amazing...I have a soft spot in my heart for women in scrubs...:drool

SO HOTT!!!

I am the one who walks the dogs in my house...I figured it would be best if I was able to walk...plus, I didn't want my wife giving anyone else anymore ideas...I already had my feet touched enough in PT school by people with whom I was uncomfortable...I certainly didn't want them to get the idea that it was ok to tickle my feet intentionally...I might have beaten them with my crutches...

Now, if my wife wanted to immobilize a leg or two for an evening, well...I wouldn't stop her...😉

i would like to see that

I have posted 2 stories involviong tickling someone in a leg cast. A search of the archives will pull them up. If you can't find them let me know and I can repost them.

I have posted 2 stories involviong tickling someone in a leg cast. A search of the archives will pull them up. If you can't find them let me know and I can repost them.

Thanks...

I have read these post on your suggestion... Well worth the read.
Thanks again...

The very notion of having my bare foot locked into immobility long-term, day and night, fully accessible to pretty much everyone except me, kinda makes me a little frantic...

The very notion of having my bare foot locked into immobility long-term, day and night, fully accessible to pretty much everyone except me, kinda makes me a little frantic...

Great, isn't it? Hehe...

Volsung I am glad you found the stories worthwhile. Thank you for your kind words.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back