• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

leg warmers are you kidding? tickling FM/F

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is the preview for Dandra Hart 2 where she's tickled mostly by Amber and a little by the guy. She really gets down to some girly cute laughter in this scene. Her middle front ribs are a very ticklish spot on her but so are her feet and sides. She doesn't like being tickled.

Grab the sneak peek below.

I bought both of her clips and they are great! Were you tickling her off camera ? Because it looked like you did sometimes, when the tickling got more intense ^^.

I was wondering, why, don't you post any more interview ? Thats was very nice, and i'd sure like to see dandra interviewed.

This is the preview for Dandra Hart 2 where she's tickled mostly by Amber and a little by the guy. She really gets down to some girly cute laughter in this scene. Her middle front ribs are a very ticklish spot on her but so are her feet and sides. She doesn't like being tickled.

Grab the sneak peek below.

I kinda like the leg warmers, now get her a pair of soft ballet slippers, and she's ready for dance class, ankles tied up at the ballet barre!

You're welcome tku. What does tku stand for?

If it stands for anything I can't remember :jester: I started using the name tku when this place had the url ticklingmediaforum.com...I was in my teens so I didn't care much about it at the time 😀

Anyway, enough of my life story haha

There's a little of everything in this one, but if you only want to see thight tickling then I'd say there isn't enough touching of her thigh areas to warrant buying it. Just being honest.

Thanks TickleVideoSpa for being honest! I love tickling in general but thighs are my favorite place. Your clips are still amazing. :bowing:

No problem lordoftheunion. Hopefully we'll make one in the future with enough thigh tickling for ya.

For real? Ballet slippers?

I have had the same thought, I have also come across ballet dancer foot models, the ability to stand on toes is a niche that exists, but I have rarely seen it combined with a tickle fetish! I myself find ballet slippers, and stupid fluffy slippers with no backs very tickle-hot.

Hi can you still make video of Dandra on the flat board with white strap? This time make it become sort of behind the scene. Include what reason she is tied down, how is she tied down (maybe include scene where she is playfully forced to be tied down). Also include scene where she tries to escape the restraint. The tickler Amber can also explain what part of the restraint make what part of the body stuck there and why Dandra cannot open the restraint herself. Maybe after that tickle her armpits as torture punishment. I really like her armpits and her real laugh. Please make the outfit the same black sleeveless shirt. I will instantly buy it if make it. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/16393/1240634/tickling-dandra-hart-2-hyper-laugh-large-screen is the one I'm talking about

Hi can you still make video of Dandra on the flat board with white strap? This time make it become sort of behind the scene. Include what reason she is tied down, how is she tied down (maybe include scene where she is playfully forced to be tied down). Also include scene where she tries to escape the restraint. The tickler Amber can also explain what part of the restraint make what part of the body stuck there and why Dandra cannot open the restraint herself. Maybe after that tickle her armpits as torture punishment. I really like her armpits and her real laugh. Please make the outfit the same black sleeveless shirt. I will instantly buy it if make it. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/16393/1240634/tickling-dandra-hart-2-hyper-laugh-large-screen is the one I'm talking about
This post is 16 years old. Dandra is most likely home rocking her grandchildren now.

Doesn't hurt to ask, though.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back