• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LEGION OF BOUNCE #1 UNLEASHED! Get Your Hero On! 3/20/13

MTJpub

Verified
LEGION OF BOUNCE #1
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Churin
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by AnnieHall

The Bounce Chix wake up to find themselves stronger...smarter...faster than they ever thought possible. Every power they could imagine has become theirs to command. But every power has a price. Every strength a penalty.

Three beautiful women have fallen from the night sky. Villains. Conquerors. Every bit as powerful as the Chix themselves, but armed with a single purpose: to bring this world to it's knees. And fueled with a diabolical plan and an unthinkable machine.

Before the Bounce Chix know what hit them...they will be bound. They will be broken. And they will be screaming in peels of helpless laughter at the hands of their exact opposites. Their dark sides. Their greatest enemies.

These dark twins have a horrible secret. A power the tender Chix could never predict. A single touch is all it takes...and Jane, Andi, and Hailey will be trembling in their hands. As their tickling touch threatens to destroy these new heroes, the Bounce Chix will discover a new meaning to the word "powerless".

Join the Bounce Chix for the ultimate super hero adventure as they discover their skills, meet their diabolical nemesis, and come face to face with their inescapable weakness.

Embrace the ACTION!

Witness the DESPERATION!

Join the LEGION!

Item Features

• 16 red-hot comic pages plus cover!
• 65+ Comic Panels!
• 6 sexy bonus character bios!
• Super hero female fight scenes!
• Ruthless foot tickling, and naughty upper body action!
• Forced arousal and scenes of desperation!
• Part 1 of a 3 comic story arc!
• Mask removal and hero tickle torture!
• F/F Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art, a preview page, and three sexy character bios below...

Wow! A totally new take on the art from Churin that suits the superhero theme, but keeps that curvy femininity that sometimes eludes some artists when trying to draw superheroines. I was most curious to see how Bandito's girls would be rendered as such and I'm pleased with the results, as each alias seems to reflect the persona and give each appropriate skills and powers.

I smiled at a lot of Bandito's tongue-in-cheek summaries; he knows how to apply a charming comedic flair to proceedings while never diluting the sexiness. My favourite passage was his description of busty Hailey being so vulnerable to tickling yet so trusting, but also having a weakness for the fare of her local patisserie, LOL.

I like the technobabble, so playfully crafted in the various explanations and it sets up the fun tone of this adventure nicely.

Well done guys. I look forward to seeing more.

K.

Last edited:
As I've mentioned on DeviantArt, these look absolutely fantastic. 🙂 I'm excited to see more of what it's all about!

Kitch: Thanks so much for all the kind support, good buddy! Churin definitely does an amazing job fusing epic super hero action as well as sexy curvy supple tickling hotness. As for Hailey, she's definitely a sucker for anything sweet. Much to her often cackling regret. And thanks also for your input on the bios, they're a lot of fun to put together as an extra! I'm so glad you enjoyed them so far.

Dalekfire: Thanks, amigo! I hope you end up enjoying the rest of what we have to post up. The art team is very talented, and we all had a ton of fun working on LOB.

Thanks for the support, TT!

B

Zoe in THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

Zoe Introduction by Bandito

Zoe’s true power is her staggering intellect. Her true weapon is her blindingly beautiful body. And her true calling is to hunt down and own every super power in this universe. She’s a sadistic collector. A conquerer built of flesh and metal and merciless disposition. Before she ever found her ring she was already powerful enough with the might of her own inventions to rule her planet with steel fist and iron claw. The quantum energy of the Bounce drive gave her the limitless power to violate space time, and take her insane lust for power to the very ends of the universe. She and her diabolical machine have come here. And soon the screaming laughter will begin. Soon we too will know the unforgiving embrace of the world’s greatest villain. She will kill. She will steal. She will destroy. And we probably won’t enjoy it much at all. Unless you’re into that sorta thing. Weirdo

Jim
MTJpub.com

Below is Zoe's character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Yes, I'm a weirdo. Smart girls with huge breasts (and robotic tentacles!) will always be my undoing.

Zoe looks achingly hot in that black contour suit but also as if she's pursing her lips quite cruelly at our attempts to be voyeurs - 'come on then, you whelps!'. According to Deet's masterfully comic spiel, it shouldn't be too long before the crimson pain hits. I can only guess what crimson pain is, and call me an optimistic masochist, but I wonder if I could just wriggle a few fingers underneath the zip before my googly bits are pulped, 'sploded and cast to the solar wind.

Now that we're seeing who these sexy villains are, the excitement builds. As much as relish the sweethearts deeto has created, I do quite like bad girls as well.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm a weirdo. Smart girls with huge breasts (and robotic tentacles!) will always be my undoing.

Well then you're in serious trouble, my friend. LOL. Because there's lots more smart big breasted hotness on the way. Yes...with tentacles.

Zoe looks achingly hot in that black contour suit but also as if she's pursing her lips quite cruelly at our attempts to be voyeurs - 'come on then, you whelps!'. According to Deet's masterfully comic spiel, it shouldn't be too long before the crimson pain hits. I can only guess what crimson pain is, and call me an optimistic masochist, but I wonder if I could just wriggle a few fingers underneath the zip before my googly bits are pulped, 'sploded and cast to the solar wind.

Optimistic masochists are my favorite sort of people. XD I know I'm dying to see Zoe get a taste of her own medicine as well. Even if crimson pain is the obligatory consequence. ;-)

Now that we're seeing who these sexy villains are, the excitement builds. As much as relish the sweethearts deeto has created, I do quite like bad girls as well.

Thanks again for all your wonderful input.

B

Toxin in THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

Toxin Introduction by Bandito

Some villains gain power over fire and light. Others are granted the frigid gifts of ice, or the power to implode people’s kidneys with psychic waves of brain gravity. Toxin’s ring instead gave her powers most exotic. Like the rarest plant that lures it’s prey with paralyzing pheromones and then stings it with poisonous barbs, only to slowly devour it...Toxin’s powers are those of deadly fumes and immobilizing touches. A single scratch of her nails, and her victim’s skin will be a hundred times more sensitive. A single kiss from her green lips and her opponents will sleepily melt into her control. She is a quiet fiendish assassin. Undetectable. Unstoppable. Irresistible. As far as the whole power to implode kidneys with psychic waves of brain gravity...we’re not really sure why we said that. No one has that power. Sorry.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Below is Toxin's character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Ecstasy in THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

Ecstasy Introduction by Bandito

The Kaboom Babes have killed hundreds, and conquered thousands. They’ve had slaves, and they’ve had victims. They’ve had enemies, and they’ve had allies. But they’ve only ever had one volunteer. That would be Ecstasy. Almost nothing is known about where she’s from and what brought her to Zoe, like a lost moth to the fatal flame. Some say she seduced Zoe, intoxicating the devil herself with her inescapable powers. Because Ecstasy doesn’t want to wreck the world. She doesn’t want power. She doesn’t crave dominion. But when she heard how Zoe breaks these superheroes, Ecstasy’s lust found a new and passionate purpose. What Zoe calls torture, Ecstasy calls love. The only desire in her heart are the sins of the flesh, to tantalize, to tease, to pleasure, and to please. To peel screaming bucking climax from her victims until they collapse, spent and trembling into her epic bosom. And no...she doesn’t have any clones or twins. We checked.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Below is Ecstasy character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

Who doesn't like sexy goth girls? Well, I do. The backstory is a little more melancholy in a way, but adds further dimension to Toxin's character. The power of her sweet kiss and the touch of those nails sounds useful... I mean fatal. We'll have to see.

As for Ecstasy, 'spent and trembling into her epic bosom'... I paused for thought there, I honestly did. Epic bosoms tend to have that rather humiliating effect on me, and with her tumbling auburn locks and sensual pout, touching her only for her to return a seductive grin and sexy giggle... too much. She would induce madness. Should her breasts ever yield softly and pleasingly against those of young Hailey in a tender sapphic moment... Unfathomable pleasure to be had for this gnarly, salivating voyeur. The ambiguity of her nature is quite hot as well. I only mention that now because the hypnotic quality of her in that pose really suggests she'll have you right there, alive and wriggling, and that's all I could really process.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back