• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lenalee from D.Grayman (Robot/F)

Fryl1

Hi, it's a rare event that i drew something but today i drew this picture.
I hope that don't break any rules (i read twice, and so i think not xD), if it's the case i apologies.
Anyway text is in italian, the translation is:
Komui:"Lenalee!!!" (Linalee it's italian translitteration, it's not a mistake =P)
Komurin:"...Cleaning in progress..."

For who know this anime/manga can understand the joke 😛

Sorry for the quality but this it's the best my cam can do u.u
Bye!

P.S.
Consider this Komurin I before eating Kanda's soba 😛
It's the only explanation i have for Lenalee missing Dark Boots <.<

Edit:Reupload for a slightly better image

Attachments

• Linalee-2.jpg
    Linalee-2.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 2,174
Last edited:
Not to sound like an ass or anything, but I think this pic reminds me of another pic I've seen before.

Did you use this as a reference to make your pic perhaps?

Attachments

• 1209595890151.jpg
    1209595890151.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 542
Not to sound like an ass or anything, but I think this pic reminds me of another pic I've seen before.

Did you use this as a reference to make your pic perhaps?

I know here the people have good memory, good XD
Yes i use that pic as reference for a specifical reason, i have problem with sense of depth in drawing, so i usually get a pictures that can adapt and change subject.
I consider my pic my favourite reason of Lenalee's hate for Komurin series, and so... can you forgive me for not quote original? =P

Last edited:
I consider my pic my favourite reason of Lenalee's hate for Komurin series, and so... can you forgive me for not quote original? =P
Long as you didn't trace over the pic, you should be fine with me. =P
Just had to make sure you didn't do a ripoff of another pic.

Anyways, still not too familiar with Grayman, but the 'lee is indeed a cute site. Nice job! ^^

My only problem with it is that it's almost hard to tell you used a reference, so people may mistake it as being traced over. >.>

Sorry, i don't completely understand what you mean with "Long as you didn't trace over the pic" or in "so people may mistake it as being traced over"
If you mean i have put the original under the paper and copy it entirely, that's not the case, i copy the "pose" not retrace entirely the original image.
I usually make my "derivate" work very similar to the original, i never think that this can cause problem >.<

Edit:
*write on the notes: "Remember to use Preview button before Saving a reply" <.<

Well seeing that this are your first post Tobi says congratulation. You need a little more flexible hand, but all in all you have potential... only thing you lack is hatred 😀
But seriously (Did Tobi really said that) you are good manga artist and you gained respect in Tobi's book 😀

If you mean i have put the original under the paper and copy it entirely, that's not the case, i copy the "pose" not retrace entirely the original image.
I usually make my "derivate" work very similar to the original, i never think that this can cause problem >.<
Erm....yeah actually, that's what I kinda meant. ^^;
Sorry that I confused you a bit.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back