• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leslie Doubleteamed FF/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Leslie's first experience at tickling and she gets two girls on her! Gina gets her sides while Desire gets her feet. Leslie was so nervous when she got strapped in that I almost had to call it off. She felt faint and said she couldnt do it. When she felt a little more comfortable after helping to tickle Gina, she gets back in chair and the tickling starts immediately so doesnt have time to think! The girls tickle her nonstop.

You can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Great stuff, love the girl. Glad she was able to hold out long enough for a shoot.

Last edited:
Tickled Abuse,

I've been waiting for you to get Leslie tickled, so very cool but... that girl at her feet was a horrible tickler. Some people just don't know how to tickle, she is one of them.

I hope you or your lady get Leslie, I want the pros on Leslie.
Other than that, I usually love your stuff. :triangle:

DK

Tickled Abuse,

I've been waiting for you to get Leslie tickled, so very cool but... that girl at her feet was a horrible tickler. Some people just don't know how to tickle, she is one of them.

DK

You know, I wouldn't have put it quite THIS harshly, but I have to agree, she definitely lacked that knack of a skilled tickler. I think she should be tickled for that! :devil: Get that mochalicious mama into the coffin and have the girls work her over. Maybe she'll learn a few things... :woot:

Tickled Abuse,

DK

Well, this video was "amateur night, volume 2." lol. Anyway, I did what I could with the girls I had at the time. Its very hard to teach girls how to tickle properly, you think it would be easy, but it aint! This is why Tasha is in so many videos, only a great ler makes a great video.

Oct 10 is going to be something special, a tickleabuse.com ALL STAR weekend. Tasha, The Blonde Amazon, Diane, Brooke, and Angelina the Cougar all in a tickle competion to see who is the best tickler. They will be tickling new helpless lees and each other to see who is the Queen of Tickleabuse! I got my money on Tasha!

Hello everyone.I am from İstanbul
I am old member. I have dowloading clips and search tickling forums since 1999 but I want to share forum.I hope you receive me.

Tommy you good think a tickler competite.I think Your Girlfrend Tasha win competite.I think Carla,Tara,Brooke and Nina like Tasha are the best tickler.

Well, this video was "amateur night, volume 2." lol. Anyway, I did what I could with the girls I had at the time. Its very hard to teach girls how to tickle properly, you think it would be easy, but it aint! This is why Tasha is in so many videos, only a great ler makes a great video.

Oct 10 is going to be something special, a tickleabuse.com ALL STAR weekend. Tasha, The Blonde Amazon, Diane, Brooke, and Angelina the Cougar all in a tickle competion to see who is the best tickler. They will be tickling new helpless lees and each other to see who is the Queen of Tickleabuse! I got my money on Tasha!

It sounds great.:triangle:

Pleeeaaasseeee tickle Desire again!
especially for that bad tickle job goin on in that...lol
she needs it anyway 😉

oh my GOD! :woot:

Looks like an exciting session. :2poke:

Ohhhh I'd love to see Kristy be one of those 'lees!! Plus, there was a girl in a clip entitled "Willing 'Lee." Don't remember her name but she'd be fun to have in there, too. It would be more of a challenge to break a willing 'lee, after all. And although Tasha is always a safe bet, I might have to go the other way and pick Diane as the winner. We'll see, eh? :feets::woot::tickle:

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back