• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's talk GAGS

Eastmumnatrix

Hello everyone

Well I don't know about you but I'm a gag-o-phile. So let's talk about gags.
Which ones do we like to see?
Which ones do we like to wear?
Which ones do we most fantasize about?

Cheers

Rather it be on me or someone else, I like the over the mouth gag as well as duct tape. Being bald means I don't have to worry about the tape getting stuck in my hair when it's wrapped around my head.

The cleave gag is fine if it's not in my mouth for very long, otherwise it'll cause pain in my jaw.

I also love being hand gagged by someone strong.

Cheers
The answer to both these questions is the same. Let me first say that I realize that my tastes in this matter will be in the minority.

My favorite way to be gagged, with an example in the photo below, is this:
A sweaty, grimy, used sock, fresh off of my Goddess's foot, is stuffed into my mouth. The sock is turned inside-out before this is done and the part of the sock that was touching my Goddess's sole is wrapped around my tongue. Then, an Ace bandage is wrapped around my lips and head to secure the sock inside my mouth. Also, the other sock is secured loosely over my nose by being tucked under the Ace bandage and under a blindfold that I'm wearing.
As a result, I am both tasting and smelling the sacred sweat from my Goddess's bare feet. I am in heaven.

Attachments

• gag.jpg
    gag.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 2
Well I don't know about you but I'm a gag-o-phile. So let's talk about gags.
I'm more of a no-gag guy than a gag guy, but I get into moods for them for sure.

Which ones do we like to see?
Aesthetically, I prefer seeing a Lee in a ball gag. Occasionally I've encountered rare or somewhat unique gags that strike my fancy, but probably just because they are novel to me.

I can wear a ball gag, but they can get a little uncomfortable sometimes. For myself, if I'm in the mood, I prefer a style more for covering the mouth. I haven't experimented with this much, but I'm more and more interested in some of those restrictive masks that either cover the mouth or greatly limit movement/sound.

Both of the aforementioned.

What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back