• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lewd Rubbing Prohibited

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
"'Lewd rubbing' shuts Paris statue

Pere Lachaise cemetery in Paris has fenced off a famous tomb to prevent lewd acts being performed on a statue.
The effigy of 19th Century journalist known as Victor Noir has long been popular with women visitors.

This is partly due to his reputation as a romantic figure, and partly because of the effigy's design.

Officials concerned about damage to the icon's groin area have erected a fence around the grave, and a sign prohibiting indecent rubbing.

Noir - whose real name was Yvan Salman - was killed by Pierre Bonaparte, a great-nephew of the Emperor Napoleon, after bearing him a challenge to a duel.

According to the story, he was due to get married the day after he was killed.

The statue shows Noir in a frock coat and trousers lying flat on his back, with a distinct enlargement in the groin.

The effigy has been held as an aid to love or fertility.

It is said that a woman who kisses the lips of the prostrate statue and slips a flower into the upturned top hat will find a husband by the end of the year.

The new sign warns: "Any damage caused by graffiti or indecent rubbing will be prosecuted." "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3975607.stm

-laughs- good one Vlad, I love those crazy articles (Jeff had a good one the other day about a manager spanking his employees for doing bad things.)

AphroditeRabbit said:
-laughs- good one Vlad, I love those crazy articles (Jeff had a good one the other day about a manager spanking his employees for doing bad things.)
LOL! i knew you liked that story a little too much! I also knew you liked that menage a trois with the hippos too..lmao! sick that yahoo would put a picture up of that. geesh! hahaha

maybe the women have been a little rough on it..worn it out. lmfao..*shuts up now*

Well, thats the whole point thats being made in having the sign posted. They want to preserve the statue, and literally, so many women have kissed it over the years that its aged it's surface and worn it away.

if so many millions and millions of the hollywood brother's female fans love to kiss this thing, then why do they not chip in to get it supersized and then they can rock and roll all night long

Whats gets me is they should have prepared for this knowing the romantic significance with women that the man had.

Its sort of like a statue of the Buddha. If you don't want people worshipping in front of it you shouldn't put it there in a public place, especially if its going to cause large crowds to riot, put up rallies around the statue, etc. These are things people should anticipate before they even lay down the foundation.

The same applies to this statue. While no real harm is being done to it, if they don't want anything obscene happening, they should have presented the statue in a different way, or built him standing so that the face and/or penis could not be touched or kissed. Although this would have required that they made the statue tall enough or had him standing on a rock or something so that no one could touch anything above the knees.

-laughs- Maybe those broads shouldn't put their dirty mitts or otherwise on it because it isn't theirs. Man I'm grumpy...

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back