• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lewis and Clark tickle

Fairfeather

TMF Regular
Well...it's the 200th anniversary of the Corps of Discovery. Was it possible there were a few kinks in the trail west?

Hey...I love these two intrepid explorers as much as anybody. Getting to the Pacific and back without losing anyone was quite a feat with mostly just their feet. I just can't resist poking history in the ribcage now and then. 😀

LewisClarkTickle.jpg

Oustanding!

Finally the truth is out about Lewis & Clark😀

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Very good picture! The sheer quality and crispness of your art, as well as the funny puns and jokes, continue to amaze me. Keep it up. 😀

EEEEEYESSSSSS! I've been waitng long and hard to see a toon of that duo tickling Saca...Sacagew...That chick on the coin! GREAT toon, FairFeather! You're quickly earning yourself a reputation not only as an outstanding artist, but also a sharp-witted satirist. I love it! Leaving me hungry for more!

P.S. Psst...Watch out, that Morandilas has been following you around lately!😉

Rxx

😀 Excellent artwork and funny joke. 😀

fairfeather, will you ever cease to amaze me? lol, i love it, as i love ALL your drawings! your style is like nothing ive ever seen before.....to say "Keep it up" is an understatement, let's just say that im down on my knees!!

~clair 😉

Dead good once again! Sometimes we need smart-ass punchlines in our art, though I'm probably not very good at that sort of thing!

I think that was just modesty Chimp, i've seen things you've said in the past, you've got wittiness that will never grace my humble brain. XD

Ok, this time it was my fault not seeing your new post. 😀

You've earned a folder for your own. I can't bear to lose your pics in the mess my tk archive has turned to many moons ago.

[Oh... er... if you happen to have the graphic evidence showing Clark checking the blackfoot tribe squaws for darker soles, I woulnd't mind seeing it. 😀 😀 😀 ]

Five thumbs up.

Reg's.

Hey guys and gal! Thank you all for the warm responses. I was somewhat ambivalent about posting this cartoon, since spoofing historical figures can sometimes come off as disrespect for their worthwhile accomplishments. No disrespect intended.

Kalamos....I have a folder now? Awesome. A place to call my own in Europe. A dream come true. 😎 Hope the taxes aren't too high...

Fairfeather said:
Kalamos....I have a folder now? Awesome. A place to call my own in Europe. A dream come true. 😎 Hope the taxes aren't too high...

Well, Yahoo keeps offering me American citizenry, no wait. It was JUST offering a citizenship. 😀 😀 😀

I have my troubles fitting MYSELF in MY clothes... let alone fitting a whole citizenry in a folder.

Well, whatever. I was more than happy to show my gratitude. 😉 😉 😉

Besides it's a fully furnished folder, with fat32 commodities and full linux [2.4.22.10mdk kernel] support. 😉 😉 😉

Hope you reserved me the same privilege, do ya?

Or did you leave my poor bareskin amazons chilling out in the cold of a gloomy inhospitable win xp partition??

Ah, youngsters! O tempora o mores!

Just remember to pay your VAT for all the purchases you did in my duty-free folder!

😀 😀 😀

Reg's.

hehe

Always a story behind it... funny and lighthumoured... I love it!

GOOD ONE !

Hey there, fairfeather,
Thats good stuff! Although I never saw that in the history books in school! Hahaha
Would have made history a damn sight more interesting to have your drawings in the books!😀

Let's see, who else could we spoof?

How about Capt. John Smith tickling POKE- ahontus!!! Hahaha
(Hows that for a pun on saturday morning?)

Great drawing.

Hootus

Now that's the sort of revisionist history I can get behind 😀

Jumpin Sacagawea! Very funny indeed! Really cracked me up. And the artwork is flawless, as usual. LOL

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back