• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi #11: Vic (TickleTorture) Torian Turmoil! Part 1 of 2 *HOT!* New Comic 3/14/14

MTJpub

Verified

LEXI #11 – VIC(TICKLE-TORTURE)TORIAN TURMOIL! Part 1 of 2
Written By Colin
Illustration By Bordon
Colors By Duarte
Lettering By RostoKFX
Edited By ChicagoAnnie

Blimey! Lexi and Lydia are trapped in a steampunk world where tickling rules! So, close your eyes and think of England as we give you: Vic(Tickle-Torture)Torian Turmoil Part 1 of 2!!

The First Annual Spiffdale Steampunk Expo is in town, and you know Lexi is all about winning first prize! But when her refurbished Vellitron tickling ‘bot (last seen in Lexi #3) loses out to Suzi Liu’s steam-powered smartphone, our heroine decides to make a side-trip to an authentic parallel steampunk universe and grab some swag for a recount. Lexi and Lydia soon find themselves trapped in an alternative Victorian age where tickling girls is the favored sport. Lexi is shanghaied by a mob of barefoot street-tarts, while Lydia and the ditzy Crown Princess find themselves kidnapped by notorious female air pirate Toggles O’Goggles. And to make things even worse, the Vellitron is soon up to her old tricks—and this time, she intends to tickle the entire multiverse into submission!

Yes, Lexi’s gone steampunk—in an adventure so big Colin and Bordon needed two issues to tell it!

Item Features

• 13 Full Color Pages +Cover!
• 45+ Comic Panels!
• 3 Bonus Character Design Sketches!
• Barefoot and Stocking Tickling!
• Also Includes Breast and Rib Tickling!
• f/f with some m/f tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Last edited:
Even with such tough competition, this is my favorite Lexi to date, and not just because we finally get what I've been waiting for (and Lydia *growl* I knew that bookworm look was just a cover). I can't wait for the second part, I might have already worn the first one out.

Even with such tough competition, this is my favorite Lexi to date, and not just because we finally get what I've been waiting for (and Lydia *growl* I knew that bookworm look was just a cover). I can't wait for the second part, I might have already worn the first one out.

I'm really glad you enjoyed it so much. I count this issue as one of my all time favorites as well.

I will be sure to share your comments with Borden and Colin.

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

LEXI #12 – VIC(TICKLE-TORTURE)TORIAN TURMOIL! Part 2 of 2 TEASER
Please enjoy this teaser panel from the forthcoming LEXI #12 (art by Bordon, written by Colin)

Panel Notes While feathered wheels tickle the soles of Polly (Princess Viktoria Regina) and Lydia's feet. Their kidnapper Toggle O'Goggles gives Lydia's nipple a bit of a tweak!

Hey, guy, what does MTJ mean anyway? Is that like... Your initials Michael Testosteles Jaguarheart? That's a pretty manly name, you shouldn't hide it. Be proud!

No, really, I'm actually curious to know.

Last edited:
LEXI #12 – VIC(TICKLE-TORTURE)TORIAN TURMOIL! Part 2 of 2 TEASER
Please enjoy this teaser panel from the forthcoming LEXI #12 (art by Bordon, written by Colin)

Panel Notes While feathered wheels tickle the soles of Polly (Princess Viktoria Regina) and Lydia's feet. Their kidnapper Toggle O'Goggles gives Lydia's nipple a bit of a tweak!

I would do anything to be Toggle in that picture. I've had a little thing for Lydia since issue 1. If she and Bandito's Thompson had a topless tickle fight, I think I'd pass out... :drool

Can't wait to see Part 2!

Hey, guy, what does MTJ mean anyway? Is that like... Your initials Michael Testosteles Jaguarheart? That's a pretty manly name, you shouldn't hide it. Be proud!

No, really, I'm actually curious to know.

MTJ stands for Morandilas's Ticklers Journal.

The Morandilas's Ticklers Journal was my very first community offering. It was a free monthly e-publication devoted to tickle torture fiction. The idea for Tales from the Asylum magazine and the creation of MTJ Publishing sprung from the journal.

Jim
MTJpub.com

MTJ stands for Morandilas's Ticklers Journal.

The Morandilas's Ticklers Journal was my very first community offering. It was a free monthly e-publication devoted to tickle torture fiction. The idea for Tales from the Asylum magazine and the creation of MTJ Publishing sprung from the journal.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Awesome! Thanks! I'd seen you around for ages and the one thing that was in my head was, "I wonder what the MTJ is for..."

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back