• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LEXI #3: MECHAN-TICKLE MAYHEM!!! *New 10/01/09

MTJpub

Verified
LEXI #3: MECHAN-TICKLE MAYHEM!!!

SHE’S BACK!

Everyone’s favorite girl-genius inventor and tickle-fanatic is back with a brand-new adventure and a brand-new look, courtesy of artist Darkjak! The university wants to cut Lexi’s funding, so she vows to wow them with a new project for her Robotics class. Unfortunately, the fruits of her labors are as tickle-obsessed as she is, and soon Lexi is howling under the talented fingers of the Vellitron 3000! Can Lydia save the day, or will Lexi’s faithful friend also feel the feather?

**13 Full Color Pages
**50+ Comic Panels
**Cover Art
**3 bonus promo pages
**f/f Tickling
**Story By Colin
**Art by DarkJak
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Lexi.html

THE HISTORY OF LEXI

The adorable “LEXI” first made her debut in May of 2007, a creation of veteran MTJ author Colin. The art for her first ticklish adventure entitled Lexi #1: The Goddess of Laughter” was illustrated, inked, colored and letter by artist extraordinaire Tomato Dragon.

After the success of Lexi #1 Colin and Tomato Dragon teamed up again for a second adventure entitled Lexi #2: Prehysterical Peril was released in December of 2007.

After Tomato Dragon launched Paw Feather Publishing and with his desire to continue supporting his “TATS” McCree comic series at MTJ Publishing it became necessary to temporary shelve Lexi until we could find a new artist for the series and that artist would certainly have some large shoes to fill.

Late in 2008 Tomato Dragon put MTJ Publishing in contact with a new artist. This talented artist’s name is DarkJak and after one look at her Deviant Art page Colin pointed out that she would be perfect for Lexi and I could not agree more.

Honestly, I find pic 3 really impressive. Aside from the theme, the women just look sexy and the stroke of lines give impression of confident style, like I used to say many times.

As for Colin, he is truly a legend.

Last edited:
The Story: I love the ending at most. Colin will never seem to run out of nifty imagination. After reading all the Tammi The Tickle Witch series e-comic, and being fortunate to be working on his script, I was always anticipating something new, and this is indeed an innovative one. Matched by elegantly fabricated words that go with a robotic themed Tickling, this is not like a typical "robot gone wrong" thing. This is justice well served. I could almost imagine how the scripts had been sequenced on this one. Colin is very detailed with his creations, so well defined that I assume the artist almost felt being inside the story already.

The robot is effectively put in the story. Robots as element can usually tickle the imaginations on "control." You know, there are ticklish young women and one sexy mechanical female about to strike its mayhem. So many fun tickling in this e-comic. I'll stop before I get too excited further...

The Art: When I did my first comment, I really thought it was still done by Tomato Dragon until I read the artist is Darkjak. What a nice substitute! The strokes and style are almost the same, except on some noticeable characters. The actions are well animated, expressive and toony. The scenarios are cutely drawn, as well as the surprising angles, one of the things I look for in comics. I also love the expressions of the face a lot and how much they are carried out in each movement.

Again, the ending is really great.

This is a wonderful comic! Darkjak is a marvelous successor to Tomato Dragon on this series. In fect I knew she would after seeing her art for the first time in TFTA #30, which also contained one of the preview pics for this comic (the one with the musical notes, I think). I love the style, very dynamic, and the girls are extremely cute. Of course, the writer's merits should not be overlooked (which is often the case in the comic medium). Even though the story was simple, it was very well written, especially the dialogue. (the dialogue of the robot girl totally cracked me up: "This diminutive porcine visited a place of commerce..." absolutely hilarious. I say, to my personal opinion and taste, this is the best Lexi comic yet... but given the masterfulness of this one, and the awesome potential of both the writer and artist, I foresee future installments to get better and better. 🙂

Excellent work, guys!! 🙂

Wow! This looks like a keeper!

Thank you! :bouncy:

Honestly, I find pic 3 really impressive. Aside from the theme, the women just look sexy and the stroke of lines give impression of confident style, like I used to say many times.

As for Colin, he is truly a legend.

Actually #3 is my favorite also. I thought the musical notes tickling was brilliant. :thumbsup

The Story: I love the ending at most. Colin will never seem to run out of nifty imagination. After reading all the Tammi The Tickle Witch series e-comic, and being fortunate to be working on his script, I was always anticipating something new, and this is indeed an innovative one. Matched by elegantly fabricated words that go with a robotic themed Tickling, this is not like a typical "robot gone wrong" thing. This is justice well served. I could almost imagine how the scripts had been sequenced on this one. Colin is very detailed with his creations, so well defined that I assume the artist almost felt being inside the story already.

The robot is effectively put in the story. Robots as element can usually tickle the imaginations on "control." You know, there are ticklish young women and one sexy mechanical female about to strike its mayhem. So many fun tickling in this e-comic. I'll stop before I get too excited further...

The Art: When I did my first comment, I really thought it was still done by Tomato Dragon until I read the artist is Darkjak. What a nice substitute! The strokes and style are almost the same, except on some noticeable characters. The actions are well animated, expressive and toony. The scenarios are cutely drawn, as well as the surprising angles, one of the things I look for in comics. I also love the expressions of the face a lot and how much they are carried out in each movement.

Again, the ending is really great.

There is no doubt that "Tomato Dragon" is a tough act to follow and DarkJak met the challenge and brought her own rich style to the series. :super_hap

This is a wonderful comic! Darkjak is a marvelous successor to Tomato Dragon on this series. In fect I knew she would after seeing her art for the first time in TFTA #30, which also contained one of the preview pics for this comic (the one with the musical notes, I think). I love the style, very dynamic, and the girls are extremely cute. Of course, the writer's merits should not be overlooked (which is often the case in the comic medium). Even though the story was simple, it was very well written, especially the dialogue. (the dialogue of the robot girl totally cracked me up: "This diminutive porcine visited a place of commerce..." absolutely hilarious. I say, to my personal opinion and taste, this is the best Lexi comic yet... but given the masterfulness of this one, and the awesome potential of both the writer and artist, I foresee future installments to get better and better. 🙂

Excellent work, guys!! 🙂

Colin is one of MTJ Publishing most imaginitive and hard working writers. With authoring scripts for e-comic titles such as TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH, THE CASE OF THE TICKLISH SPY, HADES, and WEAKNESS he has done some truly amazing work. :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back