• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi #4: GIANTICKLISH TERROR! *New Release 3/01/10

MTJpub

Verified
Lexi #4: GIANTICKLISH TERROR!
Art by Darkjak
Written By Colin

Lexi and Lydia have a BIG problem! Our favorite mad tickle-fetishist’s latest attempt to lasso a victim have landed her the luscious but psychotic Cara Caliente. Unfortunately, Cara accidentally took a swig of Lexi’s experimental growth hormone, whose effects are activated by ticklish laughter. After an unfortunate encounter with some toe-hungry kittens, Cara turns into a barefoot giantess with a taste for ticklish vengeance! Can you say ATTACK OF THE FIFTY FOOT WOMAN crossed with GULLIVER’S TRAVELS crossed with…well, just name your favorite tickling video. Anyway, it’s up to Lexi and Lydia to save the day, or the consequences could be ENORMOUS!

It’s the girls’ BIGGEST adventure yet! It’s HUGE! COLOSSAL, even!

**13 Full Color Pages
**50+ Comic Panels
**Cover Art
**F/F Tickling
**Story By Colin
**Art by DarkJak
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Lexi.html

Oh wow...this issue was SOOOOOOOOOOO good!

Was it really thirteen pages? It seemed so much longer than that.

Colin's writing is hilarious, and clever, and wonderfully fun as usual. "Little Women". LMAOROFL!!!

And DJ's art is adorable and smexy.

Wonderful work to all.

I'd highly recommend this one.

B

*Has always had the dream of capturing a giantess and tickling her giant soles*

Tickling a size 59 foot would definitely be a challenge!

The Story: This is yet another brilliant creation of Colin. It’s lively, humor-packed, and well sequenced. Got me laughing with “Operation Lilliput.” I’d say this has a bouncy after-feel, and as fun as Archie - you know, this university mayhem but with a touch of magic. I just noticed how the phrasing, conversation and use of words change depending what kind of story Colin works on. I find this casually elite because of how the sequences come to life, and integrating tickling to it made it even more exciting. The story culminates with everything fancy you expect of giantess stories – the tweak of scale has all been satisfied. My imagination has been poked by this.

The Art: Dark Jack has that touch. A very imaginative concept as this is quite challenging and I am talking about SCALE. There is visual style on how the perspsective is laid, in such a way that it looks right knowing that it is the main thing here. What I mean is that, when I picked up this comic, my mind is already asking a question on how each panels will look with those giantess characters in them. I tell you, this is not easy to draw. On how you will implement it clearly and with impact to captivate the viewer is the thing. In this comic, that has been carried out well. I love the expressions.

It’s a great comic. Add this to your shelf.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back