• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi #6 CINEMA-TICKLE MADNESS! *New 12/15/10

MTJpub

Verified
Lexi #6 CINEMA-TICKLE MADNESS!
Story by Colin
Art By Darkjak

Michelle Yeow, the famous Hong Kong movie star and diva extraordinaire, is in town to make a new movie. Of course, Lexi has a new invention for the occasion, a virtual reality generator that can conjure up any special effect imaginable. But when the temperamental Ms. Yeow is subjected to a highly nonconsensual tickle-torture session by a mysterious ninja, the blame falls on Lexi, and it's up to Lydia (as usual) to save the day!

This issue marks the return of Michelle Yeow, first seen in Lexi 1: Goddess of Laughter

ITEM FEATURES

**13 Full Color Pages + Cover!
**50+ Comic Panels!
**F/F Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art as well as the special three part Lexi Friends 'N' Foes promo series.

Really nice new release. Funny and glad to see one of my fav characters from this series to be back😉

Oh my god...can Lexi get any cuter???

Darkjak and Colin really are just a delightful combination.

I've always loved the adorable sexy art of Darkjak, mixed with the hilarious, erotic, and witty writing of Colin...and Lexi 6 does not disappoint.

What a fun, naughty, awesome comic.

I will continue to add every Lexi to my collection.

Thanks, MTJ - for continuing this wonderful series...and kudos to Colin and Darkjak for their stellar work.

The Deeto

Nice! Lexi always has good previews, much appreciated.

I'm glad you like them!

Really nice new release. Funny and glad to see one of my fav characters from this series to be back😉

Michelle Yeow is a fav of mine as well. Thank you for the feedback!

Oh my god...can Lexi get any cuter???

Darkjak and Colin really are just a delightful combination.

I've always loved the adorable sexy art of Darkjak, mixed with the hilarious, erotic, and witty writing of Colin...and Lexi 6 does not disappoint.

What a fun, naughty, awesome comic.

I will continue to add every Lexi to my collection.

Thanks, MTJ - for continuing this wonderful series...and kudos to Colin and Darkjak for their stellar work.

The Deeto

Thank you for your very kind words and support my friend!

Jim
MTJpub.com

It’s really funny and wacky – the interracial mayhem doubled by the flow of the wacko script… A lot of scenes had taken my attention, especially the way Ms. Yeow loses her patience – is really priceless. It does spice up to see character difference by the way the tickling has been delivered with an attitude. The combination is just fun, given a magical start. You can already foresee an impending chaos to follow – a kind of concept that has many possibilities to expound. It is truly Colin’s trade mark for fiction.

And of course, who won’t enjoy the ever consistent, well-crafted, pastel colored and signature style of Dark Jak? But it does remind me of Archie comics in terms of humor. Like I mentioned sometime, this is fun side of tickling and yet full of evil tricks. The illos justified much the expressions needed for this kind of theme. Indeed it is great!

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back