• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi #9: Apocalyp-Tickle Lunacy!!! *HOT* New Comic Release! 8/29/13

MTJpub

Verified
Lexi #9: Zombie Apocalyp-Tickle Lunacy!!! *HOT* New Comic Release! 8/29/13

LEXI #9: ZOMBIE APOCALYP-TICKLE LUNACY!!!
Written By Colin
Illustration By Bordon
Colors By Duarte
Lettering By RostoKFX
Edited By AnnieHall

WHEN THERE IS NO MORE ROOM IN HELL... THE TICKLISH SHALL WALK THE EARTH!

Holy Romero! Spiffdale University is overrun with undead hotties, hell-bent on tickling the student population out of their minds. The military is promptly called in, but there's no doubt this is a job for a girl genius with a tickle-fetish of her own! Lexi and Lydia are soon on the job, but what's causing these zombie ticklers in the first place? Is it a government experiment gone wrong, or the evil plotting of a voodoo-obsessed classmate? Or is it something even...gulp...darker?

Lexi's latest ticklish adventure will make your hair rise and your toes curl...probably more of the latter, actually, but in any event, take it from us, this issue makes your favorite zombie epic look like a big sissy chick-flick with extra smooching and fluffy bunnies! Don't miss it!

Publishers Note: This is absolutely one of my favorite Lexi adventures to date!

Item Features

• 13 Full Color Pages +Cover!
• 51 Comic Panels!
• Zombies!
• Focus on barefeet with some upper-body tickling!
• F/F Tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page for Lexi #9 below......

Last edited:
Just wanted to give this the much needed thumbs up that it deserves. Also to show my approval for Lexi's nip slip. 😀

What happens if you're already a tickle-zombie (like most of the people here, myself included)? Do you turn into MORE of a tickle-zombie? 🙂

Just wanted to give this the much needed thumbs up that it deserves. Also to show my approval for Lexi's nip slip. 😀

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it my friend.

What happens if you're already a tickle-zombie (like most of the people here, myself included)? Do you turn into MORE of a tickle-zombie? 🙂

You become a Super Tickle-Zombie!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back