• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi Tickled With Love - the entire hour - FREE

skelyrata1

TMF Expert
This month I am going to make a little experiment. I am going to start posting FULL LENGTH VIDEOS for FREE on my blog splitted in 8 or 9 minutes segments. One new clip will be released every night, hoping that if you like it, you will buy it or order the DVD. At the end of the month, depending on the results, I'll decide if I continue doing this or not.

So here is the first 8 minutes free clip.

LEXI TICKLED WITH LOVE

Lexi wasn't feeling at her 100%, so I gave her a soft and sensual tickling treatment for the first minutes of this hour. She starts wearing a very colorful bikini, she is restrained to the bed very stretched. As I start moving my fingers through her skin, soft, she starts giggling, and trembling, moving her body slowly, from side to side. As I start moving my fingers through her skin, soft, she starts giggling, and trembling, moving her body slowly, from side to side. Things get intense a couple of time, specially when I tickle her stomach, even if is soft, she goes nuts, calling the safeword and beging me to stop. Then I kiss and run my hands through her flesh with love. I use the vibrator, first to stimulate her nipples, then against her crotch and move it up and down, making her moan and contract her muscles until she has a wonderful climax! Then I enjoy kissing her legs, her stomach her sides, I sink my head between her legs and give her my love, while I squeeze her tits and massage her hot body, while she rests very relax floating in a cloud of heaven.

You can watch PART 1 right now on:

http://www.skelyratapost.com/2011/09/tickled-with-love-part-1.html

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back