• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lgz Update 1/14/7 - Exclusive Mtj Productions Comic Preview & New 10 Min.audio Story

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Lgz Update 1/14/7 - Exclusive Mtj Productions Comic Preview & New 10 Min.audio Story

Greetings folks,

The Zone's new update has been posted and we have a lot of great goodies.
First up, an exclusive sample of MTJ Productions latest masterpiece, "Make laughter, Not War". It centers on torturous tickling, but has some extensive Laughing Gas scenes in it. Definately HOT stuff. Check out the exclusive samples in the Zone.

Next we have all new photomanipulations by and all new artist. He did a good job with these sexy photos, ramping up the sexiness quotiant!

We also have an all new tickling/laughing gas story. This one has a native american twist. Another hot and sexy tale for the Zone.

Lastly, we have a brand new audio narration by the very sexy Roni. She reads a sexy and hot 10 MINUTE story for our pleasure.

I'd also like to make too announcements. First, we will be revamping the
Zone for more original content, including a serialized tickling/gas video
that can only be seen in the Zone. There will also be e-comics and regular audio stories by our models.

Normally, when sites make such changes, member fees inevitable go up.
Not so! Member fees will not only remain the same, but benefits will be addedto the various subscription options you have always had a choice from.
These beefits will include discounts on our videos, plus free videos and custom
work.

Second, I wanted to wanted to let everyone know that I'm running a raffle in appreciation for all the support the site and videos have been given. For the next month, anyone who signs up for a membership with the Zone will automatically be entered into a raffle. At the end of the month, a winner will be chosen from the names. The prize is a completely custom tickling video, written by you and produced by us! This is a chance to fulfill that fantasy
you always wanted, but could never afford. Anyone who is already an active member has already been entered into the raffle, so don't worry. I'll announce the winner in mid February.
webmaster joe

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back