• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LIB Productions Deal of the Day: Save $10 on ERIN/Mia: Tickling Away The Blues (f/f)

tmac

TMF Expert
SALE IS OVER

Summer of 2008

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/329629986203" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/329629986203" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

Erin/Mia: Tickling Away the Blues ( 19.99)

Producer Notes: My first f/f shoot, and it was a lot of fun! Erin and Mia had worked together previously, but did not the other would be showing up to the LIB shoot until they arrived and recognized one another. However, I knew going in that they had done work with previous producers. As I've said before, it really makes a difference on f/f shoots if the models have some prior history with one another and experience in this business. Mia later told me that one of the producers got mad at her for working at LIB and refused to work with her again. Go figure.

Mia was stunning. I found her to be kind of quiet, but very easy to work with. Unfortunately, Erin arrived at the shoot with extremely dirty feet. She had been walking around barefoot all day, especially on dirty pavement. Erin was embarrassed and apologized for not thinking to have clean feet at a tickle shoot. She insisted on wearing socks, as she was self aware of her dirty feet. I received negative/rude comments from the bare foot lovers screaming a conspiracy that Erin wasn't barefoot and how she needed to lose the socks. No doubt, the sock people were happy, but they are indeed small in number.

Despite Erin's sock mistake, the video came out really well. Both girls are ticklish, have good chemistry, aren't fakes, and don't give off that "how do I tickle her" vibe. Erin truly hates being tickled and Mia is a very good tickler. Erin couldn't keep a serious face. In the video, she's supposed to be depressed. She kept laughing way before the tickling started. As you notice in the video, it was her idea to just cover up her face, as she kept cracking up.

The two of them remarked that I wore them out more than previous producers. They were used to working for 5 minutes, then taking breaks. We didn't stop filming until the 20 minute mark.

Sadly, both girls moved so this was my only shoot with them. Both girls have done some great videos for other producers. However, they left behind this sexy clip. Also, LIB now accepts paypal, and the clip is offered in wmv format. Here is the LINK :Erin/Mia A 20 minute video, with two proven models in the industry, for only 19.99!

Thanks!

T-Mac
laughterisbeautiful.us
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/7018
PayPal Store

Last edited:
Download's doing the same thing the other one did, it's not on the page after being paid for. I don't use this method frequently, is this normal?

Download's doing the same thing the other one did, it's not on the page after being paid for. I don't use this method frequently, is this normal?

Payloadz is supposed to send you the link for the download. Might be some bug in their system? I saw your reciept, so I'll email you the link.

Its much easier to leave me a message via email [email protected] I usually get them instantly, vs checking message boards. Thanks for your business!

Socks Rule

>I received negative/rude comments from the bare foot lovers screaming a conspiracy that Erin wasn't barefoot and how she needed to lose the socks.

There are some total pricks on here who want EVERYTHING barefoot. Despite the fact that only a small amount of video produced involves socks they bitch and whine like spoiled little shits.

Well all I can say is "FUCK YOU ASSHOLES"

And to all producers I say - "Don't underestimate the number of sock lovers out there - we do exist and spend money in your stores"

JD

the music ruined it. i couldnt even hear her laugh. love the socks though.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back