• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Licked soles

Loves2Tickle

4th Level Red Feather
Is this considered tickling?

Attachments

• chatouilles061.jpg
    chatouilles061.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,689
In my experience, it tickles like hell...and judging by the toe-spread, i'd say, "yes".

if there's laughing then it's tickling..if there's not then it's foot worship.Luckily for me i'm into both so i'm diggin' it either way!

My girlfriend goes ballistic when I do this!!!! She says its soooo ticklish and she cant always take much of it, she broke a rope when I did it the other week......! She especially hates/loves it in between her toes!!!!

It Has Been My Experience That Its Complete Torture, If You Are With Someone Who Is Experienced At It...especially If They Have A Tongue Piercing

I don't know about feet....but from experience I can confirm that tongues do tickle, in my case it was my sides :happy:

Now that was fun... 🙂

One question : How the **** is it sometimes considered ultra-ticklish and still it's used in some foot-fetish foot-worship scenes and then the girls just moan (yea I know, ofc it's (normally) fake) and don't tickle :O

Does it tickle if the ticklee knows you're trying to ... or ? Umm 🙁

sometimes

some girls just aren't ticklish...some can contain their laughter...and also a decent amount of force applied it won't tickle

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back