• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lies, and Rumors

Mike_the_lee

TMF Poster
Hello, it was been brought to my attention that some of the fellow members of the TMF have been spreading false rumors about myself and the person known as sexiness19. It was said that they feel as if we are one in the same, but I can assure you this is wrong. Many of you I have talked with me on the chat room, and her as well, while we were in there, so how can two people that are supposedly the same, talk in the chat room, and in PM at the same time? There is no way. I have been a nice kind person to this room for going on 2 years now, and I thought that I could invite someone that was close to me to partake in something that I loved. But I never thought lies would come about that we are the same two people. There is no need for me to make up a fake person, and for that matter a girl friend. I am who I say I am, Michael Anthony Miller. And who ever started this little rumor please be man/woman enough to say it to me personally, email me your thoughts if you feel that I am not who I say I am and I will prove you other wise. [email protected] [email protected] or [email protected] which ever will do. Thank you for your time and patience.

Just wondering...

Could it be done with one identity accessing through Internet Explorer, and one through Mozilla Firefox? Not accusing, just asking, honestly. Does anyone know?

Curmudgeon said:
Could it be done with one identity accessing through Internet Explorer, and one through Mozilla Firefox? Not accusing, just asking, honestly. Does anyone know?

o yes it can be done...i've heard of several who can do that..i can't, but yes it definitely can be done..

Mike i'm sorry you are going through this...i don't know you but it's awful being accused of something you didn't do...

Mike_the_lee said:
Hello, it was been brought to my attention that some of the fellow members of the TMF have been spreading false rumors about myself and the person known as sexiness19. It was said that they feel as if we are one in the same, but I can assure you this is wrong. Many of you I have talked with me on the chat room, and her as well, while we were in there, so how can two people that are supposedly the same, talk in the chat room, and in PM at the same time? There is no way. I have been a nice kind person to this room for going on 2 years now, and I thought that I could invite someone that was close to me to partake in something that I loved. But I never thought lies would come about that we are the same two people. There is no need for me to make up a fake person, and for that matter a girl friend. I am who I say I am, Michael Anthony Miller. And who ever started this little rumor please be man/woman enough to say it to me personally, email me your thoughts if you feel that I am not who I say I am and I will prove you other wise. [email protected] [email protected] or [email protected] which ever will do. Thank you for your time and patience.
uponit19@aol. sorry for the mistake

Mike_the_lee said:
Welcome to the internet and the TMF for that matter.

Lots of people here aren't who they claim to be. It's pathetic really.

In all honesty, why bother trying to prove yourself here? I've never bothered with it and I never intend to because it just doesn't matter. People are stupid, but it is pretty pathetic to start a rumor like that.

You may not make up different names, but you've sure made up lots of different email addresses. You're so guilty of something! There aren't many female lers on this forum, and the real outgoing ones are males using female names to attract attention from the female/female lees (who, ironically, are also males using female names). I don't blame you for wanting to do your own work with this one, fella.

I have nine different email addresses and I'm a female ler. Does that make me a fake?

aun_existe_amor said:
I have nine different email addresses and I'm a female ler. Does that make me a fake?

Each personality needs her own email addressess. 🙂

aun_existe_amor said:

no that doesn't, Jesus had more than one name, and he is in heaven now, sitting on the right hand of the father

aun_existe_amor said:

No that doesn't make you a fake at all, jesus had more than one name and he's in heaven right now

aun_existe_amor said:
Having multiple emails is one thing, which is fine. But multiple identities on an online forum is lame.

I have 1 personal email, 1 email I use to have all the SPAM sent to, and 2 business emails.

I am definitely not fake in any way shape or form.

I have an email for online friends, an email for TMF and other tickling sites, an email for personal friends, an email for my daughter to use, three work emails, a yahoo email, and another that I don't use anymore. Maybe you think that makes me fake and have muliple personalities but why should anyone here care? It doesn't harm you.

I'll never understand why people get upset about others on the internet pretending to be something they're not (unless they plan to meet that person). The internet and forums like this are used for many people to escape reality and their everyday lives. There is no way of knowing if anyone here is who they say they are without meeting them in person and getting to know them.

Before anyone starts thinking I'm a fake female, I have met in person some members of this forum and UKTF, I have talked on the phone with three members and talked on mic and been seen on cam by many members.

aun_existe_amor said:

that makes you look up-tight

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back