• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Lieth, Goblins in the forest" (Computer Game by Ilohnoh & Shorty02)

shorty02

TMF Poster
Ladies and Gentlemans,

After Hours of hard work Ilohnoh and Shorty are proudly present our first combined Computer Game.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Maybe some of you know Lieth from my Poser based Comic "The story of Wood Elf Lieth". Ilohnoh had the idea to make an advanture Game with her...After beginning with some quick
renders we were really satiesfied with the result and therfore we spent a lot of hours to generate our first Chapter of "Lieth, Goblins in the forest". With
the great programming skills of Ilohnoh we are sure you have fun with this game.

It would be really nice to get some Feedback / Comments from you otherwise we will stop this project because its really time consuming.

Please read this!
There are a few things I want to say before you start to play this:
General:
- #1: Please do NOT upload/publish/etc. any artwork of this game. Because everyone who likes it should have the possibilty
to play it without Spoilers and therfore I don't want to see them uploaded to this thread or elsewhere.
- #2: This game has been created with all the best intentions. Quite a bit of time and effort went into it and it was created for all of you to have fun.
This program should be safe to use (not at your work place though, due to the content) and has been scanned for viruses (none found). Nothing bad
should happen, but in case the software does somehow cause damage to your system, this is for your own responsibility. I will not take any.

Attached you will find two files:

1. VB6 drivers and libraries (installer in a rar file) for people who do not have any of Ilohnohs previous games (or Visual Basic 6 itself) installed.

2. The game in Lieth_ch1.rar

We hope you have a lot of fun with the game as much as we had by creating this. 🙂

Ilohnoh & Shorty

Last edited:
Hi shortly02, I am wondering whether it is the end of the game or not, but when the main character says "I don't want to touch that web anymore. Before you know I am hopelessly stuck in that sticky stuff and I will be a spider's dinner...", the game could not continue anymore.
Btw, is there any chance that when you hit your mouse, the dialog continues?
Wish you successful in making this game. Thank you.

Wonderful game! Good graphics, amusing writing, and I was surprised to see there were varying paths to take when I tried different options (though it still ends up to the same ending).

However, it was a bit confusing to play. It took me a long time at the beginning to realize that the game was not broken, but that you had to click on the first 3 choices several times before the game continued.

Also, it's not always clear that you have to click on the background, or where to click. I found it out completely on random after getting frustrated. For example, the mushrooms are actually hidden behind the text box, and I didn't even know they were there until I tried clicking "Hide." And, when Lieth first lands on the web, the only thing that proceeds to the options is to click on her left hand... nothing else.

Basically, I think you need a Read-me that treats all players as morons. It doesn't have to reveal exactly what to do, but people do need to know HOW to play. They need to know if things are clickable, how to proceed past windows, hints on certain game mechanics, etc.

But despite all that, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. And to see what other secrets you may put in the game... took me awhile to figure out how to escape the webbing, but seeing that "secret credits screen" made it worthwhile. 😀

Last edited:
However, it was a bit confusing to play. It took me a long time at the beginning to realize that the game was not broken, but that you had to click on the first 3 choices several times before the game continued.

Also, it's not always clear that you have to click on the background, or where to click. I found it out completely on random after getting frustrated.

Hi Kleptomaniac. Thanks for your feedback.

The 'difficulty to play', I will take all the blame for that. On purpose I didn't write a guide that mentioned this kind of things, with the intention to make it more of an 'exploration'. I'm sorry if you (or anyone) got a little frustrated along the way.

So, no, the game does not end in the spider web.

Try clicking on different places of the screen if you don't seem to get options to click anymore in the rest of the UI.

PS: When you reached the end of the game, it's clear to you that you reached it. You get a passphrase for chapter 2 as well as a text that tells you "End of chapter 1".

PS: You can't have seen it all unless you have played at least three times. Options in some cases do matter where the story leads (even though it will come all back to the same in the end.

Edit: Just to make sure, jiadreamran's question should also be answered by this 🙂

Last edited:
Played through it a couple of times, a bit confusing, but i liked it! can't wait for the next chapter ;-)

My programing teacher would be ashemed of you 2! Vb6 lol. I myself have never used it since VB need for getting a job in game making.. Still can't wait to start this game!

It looks nice i am honestly hopelessly stuck. Spider web has me and i can do nothing. Please help.

Sorry nvm. I beat it. it was really fun thanks. I hope you'll continue it.

Last edited:
My programing teacher would be ashemed of you 2! Vb6 lol. I myself have never used it since VB need for getting a job in game making.. Still can't wait to start this game!

It's not the tool, but the result that counts. I'm not a professional game maker and don't want to invest the time and effort to start working with the tools that are maybe considered the more professional ones for this kind of goal. I am doing this as a hobby and while VB isn't really cut out for making games, it's the one I can do most with and am most comfortable with. When it comes to a hobby, it's of course an important thing that you have a good time working with it (instead of having to struggle to get anywhere near what you have in your mind).

😉

Very good game, please continue it.

A suggestion.

Of all the games I've played I've never seen a game with close up foot tickling with full toe bondage. If you could maybe implement that into the next chapter if you make it?

definitely hoping for more. you've probably just made the first attractive poser art character

Really good game 🙂, is the second half of the game coming out anytime soon Ilohnoh? Or have you given up on it now?

Really good game 🙂, is the second half of the game coming out anytime soon Ilohnoh? Or have you given up on it now?

Considering the artist has gone on a 2 year assignment and is not doing anything tk related during that period... no, the second part will not come out anywhere soon. Also there's no guarantee that we'll continue it after 2 years have passed. Don't keep your hopes up, we don't know where we'll be then and what our priorities will be.

Well Shorty demanded all his work to be put down, due to probability of his work influencing his work reputation or something like that.

It's as Bashiku said.

Probably the only game I did that isn't online anymore. I meant to post it to my artist pad later (some time after the release) but then came the news that he had to go and wanted all his material to be taken off the website. I respect those wishes so I'm not posting it either.

Maybe in two years it will pop up again if he decides to return and repost it.

So begins the world of underground Shorty02 art trading.

Agh, damn. And I just deleted all his art from my hard drive!!! Mudda fugga!!!

Thats because he took it down. Something about work I think...Unsure of details

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back