• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Light tickling

sexyfeline

TMF Regular
Hurro

Can someone recommened a site/producer that has a lot of light tickling clips?
IE: Soft, sensual. Non thrashing about.

I've had a look on the video section but most of what is there isn't my style.

Don't get me wrong. I love seeing my fair share of 'rough' tickling but sometimes I enjoy watching the lee go completely nuts from long slow strokes.

I think it would drive a person to the point of insanity.
Well, I know it does with me. GOOD insanity. Toes curling.. Cheeks hurting from laughing/smiling so much.
Never wanting it to end tickling.

Hope that makes sense!

Hard and rough tickling tends to hurt my body. Depends on who's doing it but from my expeirence it's always been unpleasent. I think tickling should be fun and enjoyable. Unless you are a sadist.

Anyone else out there enjoy the light tickling clips?

Question - What is "spider" tickling?
I've heard this before but not quite sure.
Is it all 10 fingers working on (example) a belly?

Last edited:
I plan on making a few videos like that this week, slow erotic stuff, with nudity.

That would lead to some very good clips with intimate actions between the lee and ler

I love light tickling...I could go hours and hours with it, and watching it just makes me want it. The feeling gives me full body goosebumps...which I'm addicted to.

I am going to do something with Brooke and Theresa, they are totally into each other and both just agreed to do something hot, and nude!

I've always to see light tickling with the 'lee on an Immobilizer such as pictured below.

I don't like all the screaming and thrashing around and struggling. I guess that's what most people want to see but I'm not into that.

The laughter caused by light tickling is different also, more genuine, more deep, and bellyful (if there's such a word)

anyways I have some clips of that type...

3556079424_7ec897c32f.jpg

well Mr. Tickle Abuse why don't you make use of the Immobilizer pictured above?

I mean you've produced thousands of clips, why don't you do something different like this?

Thank you Mr. Tickle Abuse for taking interest in this light tickling concept.

Every other producer has tunnel vision and just keeps churning out the same crapp over and over (and making lots of money doing it too).

I'd like to see the girls doing some genuine deep belly laughing, not silly screaming and thrashing around. There's thousands of clips out there that show that crapp.

Let's see some serious deep belly giggles this time...

well Mr. Tickle Abuse why don't you make use of the Immobilizer pictured above?

I mean you've produced thousands of clips, why don't you do something different like this?

Thank you Mr. Tickle Abuse for taking interest in this light tickling concept.

Every other producer has tunnel vision and just keeps churning out the same crapp over and over (and making lots of money doing it too).

I'd like to see the girls doing some genuine deep belly laughing, not silly screaming and thrashing around. There's thousands of clips out there that show that crapp.

Let's see some serious deep belly giggles this time...

I have something better than that I built, The Humbler. I have lots of equipment, all hand built by me, I would go out of my mind making the same video using the same restraints over and over. A lot of my stuff has additional restraints that I do not use, mostly because I prefer the thrashing around. But anytime someone sends me a PM and asks for something specific, I try to at least incorporate the idea into part of a video. I am also building one more device for total body immobilization, it will be used only for nude total body tickling.

Tickle Abuse:

You don't work with Lily formerly of Chloe Creations do you?

I'd love to see her in an Immobilizer.

Do you currently have any Immobilizer clips? I haven't seen any in your list but I could've missed something.

Can I have you do a Custom Immobilizer Belly Laugh video for me? How much would it cost?

Are you familiar with Lily? She's in "Tickle Trials".

Sonny Black in L.A. builds Immobilizers. His work is here:

http://www.dungeonfurniture.com

3556079510_d7e48555de.jpg

Tickle Abuse:

You don't work with Lily formerly of Chloe Creations do you?

I'd love to see her in an Immobilizer.

Do you currently have any Immobilizer clips? I haven't seen any in your list but I could've missed something.

Can I have you do a Custom Immobilizer Belly Laugh video for me? How much would it cost?

Are you familiar with Lily? She's in "Tickle Trials".

Sonny Black in L.A. builds Immobilizers. His work is here:

http://www.dungeonfurniture.com

3556079510_d7e48555de.jpg

I don't work with her, but I can make custom videos, and I don't charge anything, you can just buy it when I post the video to my c4s store or site, as long as it is a good idea I will do it. What did you have in mind?

I sent you a PM. Hope you like the idea.

Just wanted to clarify: do you also do the tickleabuse2 site or is that a different producer?

I love the light stroking kind of tickling. Like u said, it can drive u positively nuts but its so damn enjoyable! I love the feeling of a good, soft feather runnning down my soles or across my belly. Absolutley amazing! 😀

so Tickle Abuse tell me about this thing you're building for Total Body Immobilization.

Will it be such that it restricts all movement?

When will it be available?

Hurro

To answer this question, spider tickling is moving your fingers very quickly, but lightly over the skin. Its mimics the movement of an spider moving...its very effective for the kind of tickling you like.

Btw, great boots!

Yes,,,wonderful

Light or spider tickling is incredible. I'm a light tickler myself, and adore a guy that tickles my feet this way, especialy as we make love. It is so incredibly hawt!

Lea

I positively adore light tickling. It is my most favorite way to tickle HANDS DOWN! Violent screaming, thrashing and rough contact completely distracts from the tickling and I think there should always be a sensuous side to the tickling. Also, the cute reactions from light tickling make me melt! Great thread! ;-)

Hey Saskatchewan! Vancouver here! Always good to hear from fellow Canadians.

Are Canadian girls more ticklish than Americans? I wouldn't be surprised if so

Hurro

You might have found that expression in a thread here.
I've recently created a thread dealing with tickling techniques, and "spider tickling" is one them. It refers to a quite rough way of tickling, generally produced by an unskilled tickler who uses his five fingers to scratch the lee's belly (yes, I've said scratch !). Seen from above, the hand looks like a spider in operation, hence the name.

I hope I've provided a sensible answer to your question.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back