• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lilo & Stitch Part 1

Reaper_666

TMF Master
G'day ppl heres the long awaited lilo and stitch story as requested quite sometime ago hope you enjoy

This tale unfolds on a island with a cute little girl called Lilo and her gernectic experiment 626 aka Stitch it was a bright
sunny day as usual.Lilo and stitch were after yet another experiment but had no idea what it's skills was as usual ganto was
right behind them he shot his net gun and hit on target trapping lilo and stitch and grabs the experiment for doctor hamsterveel

Later that night.....

Lilo: I can't believe the big dummy got the experiment

Stitch: Yea Stupid Head

during the night ganto snuck up to the house but walk into the beach bugy in the process he quietly lifted the roof of lilo and stitchs bedroom and scoop up lilo but before lilo could yell for help ganto put his giant finger over her mouth and quickly made his retreat back to his ship

at gantos ship....

Lilo: LET ME GO YOU BIG DUMMY!!!

Ganto: No i want to know where all the ex.....wait a second what did you call me i told you never to call me that....now i want to know the locations of all the experiments

Lilo: NEVER I'LL NEVER TALK NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO

Ganto: *grins* i was hoping you'd say that

Lilo: *with a hint of fear* what are you gonna do

Ganto: You'll see *grins evily*

Ganto walks out the door then comes back with the experiment he earlier captured.

Lilo: The experiment ?

Ganto: Yes this abomanation is skilled in finding anyones weakest and exploiting it intensely.So are you gonna tell me what i wanna know?

Lilo: *with fear in her voice* NEVER NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES I WONT TALK

Ganto: very well experiment 325 do your worst

325: scanning captive,captive scanned searching for weakness,weakness found

Ganto: well whats her weakness??

325: Ticklish feet

Ganto: haha is that so well 325 don't let me stop you

Lilo: NO PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY FEET I CAN'T STAND IT ITS TORTURE!!!

Will lilo talk will she betray her friends will she beable to stand the tickling of her feet find out next time in part 2

Now that's something I never expected to see. Great story, Matthew.

Yeah. I know. I used to read them most of the time in ATF or in your site. (I think...)

cool well you'll be happy 2 know that ST's back aka me and i'm gonna write aot more sasami stories

ps. i've created a replica of my old sasami group that got deleted click on the link and u'll find all my old stories there some might be missing but got new ones there 2

Last edited:
You mean the link that you placed on your signature right now? If so, then I'll have to rejoin it and try going there. Although it won't be easy for me.

EDIT: I also notice that you joined in MSN as well.

Last edited:
yea m8 the link in my signature its my new sasami group hope 2 see u there

I just hope I get excepted when I'm joining your group. And don't worry, I'll do my best to keep it as clean as possible.

Thank you, very much. Now that's done, is it okay if I add you in my contact list?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back