• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily Haze as "The French Maid": Pantyhose Punishment (Extreme Foot Tickling). Preview

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
Lily Haze as "The French Maid": Pantyhose Punishment (Extreme Foot Tickling). Preview

Lily is quite fetching as a French Maid, an exchange student who shuns her cleaning obligations. Unfortunately, the Master of the House is infuriated upon spotting his servant idling her time with the TV remote. She has a choice: risk deportation or volunteer for extreme punishment. Lily reluctantly opts for the latter; little does she realize the Master is a foot fetishist who savors sadistic tickling. The young beauty's wrists and ankles are manacled to bedposts; clad in black, sheer panyhose, Lily suffers extremely intense tickle torture that's inflicted upon her adorable tootsies (her boobs, pits, etc. are certainly not exempt from tickle chastisement). She screams hysterically, prompting her Master to administer even harsher tickling. Before she passes out, Lily hears a grim verdict; the punishment is far from over...

Check it out at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/45737#startingpoint

VIDEO PREVIEW

Video link: http://vimeo.com/30751971
password: lilysvideo

Wow, thanks for the PMs. I'll certainly develop a series of videos dedicated to feet as well as upper body!

Lily Haze

For fans of nylon foot tickling, nylon foot teasing, or hot redheads with adorable French accents, I cannot recommend this video enough!!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back