• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily Haze as The Tormented Schoolgirl (photos)

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
Located some outtakes from a customized video that was produced sometime earlier this year; I was cast as a schoolgirl who is punished by a despotic disciplinarian. I'm sentenced to "tickle hell", a lair hidden beneath the institution (the muffled laughter of its tormented inmates is just barely audible--to occasional "ground level" passers-by--on cold, silent evenings). God, I was really tickled out of my mind, the tormentor was encouraged to be uninhibited and he gladly obliged! Anyway, here it is for posterity!

Sorry about the delayed responses to private tickle sessions. The reason: ATT's postponed obligation to install my internet technology (two friggin' weeks!; I've switched to Warner). Appointments are now available (yes, I'm screamingly ticklish but I'm also an aggressive tickler; to be succinct, I switch!). Shoot me a PM for details!

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Here's a couple extra of shots of me as "the schoolgirl", a popular icon back East among ticklers and ticklees. The premise of this video overture is simple: the tyrannical disciplinarian applies some test-tickles to me to check-out my sensitivity. Realizing that I'm completely vulnerable, he strips and restrains me--and tickles me into 100% insanity!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back