• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily Haze, L.A. Notepad: Tickled by a Hungry Witch

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
Just returned from L.A. (deepnavel and I are inflexibly scheduled for a permanent return to the City of Angels during September/October). Interviewed a legion of horror/fantasy directors (Stuart Gordon, Joe Dante, et al) and negotiated plenty of networking. During the final 48 hours, a dear friend--director Rolfe Kanefsky--asked me to play a really minor role in his EMMANUELLE series (I'm the "sunbathing girl" who appears at the Santa Monica pier and the Griffith Observatory; I spot a blimp that's a sexually-powered vessel, developed for world conquest). The 9-part anthology is loaded with allusions to horror (vampires), science fiction and fairy tales (the latter is a Wonderland confection of musical kink).

Speaking of fairy tales, a TT/TMF friend paid me for an appearance in his own version of "Hansel and Gretel" (Hansel has been omitted from the scenario); we shot a scene in a Venice locale where I'm prepped for the oven. I was saddled for further appointments during my final day, so we shot only some test footage and p.r. pictures. I'm abducted by a hungry witch's stooge--readied for oiling and tickle-tenderization!

I'm posting pix from the EMMANUELLE and "witch" projects (note the kitchen setting in the latter)...

Just found out, upon my arrival home, that I've definitely been cast in a "zombie" comedy; nailed a very significant role. Locations include L.A. and ghost town in Arizona. Can't wait for the big and final move to L.A.

While still a Maryland resident, I'm currently and selectively booking private "tickle" sessions from July through August!

I'll be visiting New York, for a brief 2-day tenure, in early July. Contact me, in advance, for bookings!

Ticklishly yours--

Lily

P.S. The picture of me in lingerie was a bit of impromptu Bettie Page homage, photographed in the Lancaster desert.

Last edited:
You're a very fine looking young lady... which I think you already know!

The whole vore thing personally turns me off big time... but seeing you tickled goes down smoothly.

Thank you, U.N.Owen, for the lovely message.

The "vore" imperilment is more often a pretense for tickle-tenderization; whenever I'm abducted by a hungry predator (witch, mad doctor, urban cannibal, et al), you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be oiled and tickled to the brink of absolute delirium. We specifically cast ticklers who are real sadists (no recreational tickling, it's all quite agonizing!).

Again, take care and I'm quite grateful for the comment--

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back