• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily Haze (MD): Want to tickle TWO hot females slaves (during the same session?)

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
This offer is valid for only the next 10 days:

Want to tickle two hot babes?...during the same session?? Both ladies are extremely ticklish! They're most vulnerable targets: navel, feet, pits, ribs, etc., etc. (I should know, I'm one of the "babes"!). We're bound to do your bidding as your personal "tickle slaves"!

The other option:

Want to be tickled by two hot babes?...during the same session? Both ladies would love to avenge the savage tickling that they've endured while shooting videos.

Please forward me a PM for further details.

Lily Haze (Dr. Quill)

Last edited:
One more succinct reply to the PMs...

Each time that I host a two-girl tickle session, I bring along a different female companion. We're functional as ticklees or ticklers or we can severely tickle each other!

In regard to the ticklee selection: the two-girl scenario is scary/kinky/arousing! While tied to a bed, I enjoy watching the "other" tied girl" being viciously tormented...but it abruptly dawns upon me that I'm next!.

And, yes, rates for tickle sessions are negotiable (two girls or just myself as the sole tickler/ticklee).

Lily

It goes something like this...We were shooting INQUISITION (accused of witchcraft, I'm tormented by prosecutor who turns out to be a girl-hungry, tickle-obsessed sorceress). During a pause in shooting, it occurred to me that Andrea (my Amazonian tormentor) and yours truly (the intended main course) invoked the pairing of the Martian and Earth woman from the TWILIGHT ZONE episode, "How To Serve Man" (photo, far left). Capitalizing on the similarity, we shot some footage that paralleled the match! Upon weighing and measuring me, witchy Andrea tastes and tickle-tenderizes me (starting with a succulent boob as an appetizer, Andrea slides her ticklish tongue into my deep, marinated navel). I volunteered to shoot the scenes sans makeup (remember, we're supposed to stick to medieval pageantry). Hope it works for you!

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

P.S. Andrea and I are available for private tickle sessions (as ticklees, ticklers or tickling each other) until later next week. MD/PA/DC.

What a great surprise! Great tickling and cultural resonance. I admire a studied creative bent.

On the other hand ...

Girl Next Door, Lady in Peril, Woman of our Dreams ... and she falls for a bemmie (Bug-Eyed Monster, drastically outdated science-fiction argot).

It may be time, finally, for me to explore my suppressed memories of the Robinson women. Mmm, Marta Kristen ...

Drastically outdated science fiction...Lady in Peril...

UBU,

How about this chestnut? Yours truly, a damsel-in-distress, abducted by a robot; the mechanical serf delivers its struggling cargo to a tickle-crazed scientist. A hybrid of steampunk and pulp, it's a premise still in development. Not exactly LOST IN SPACE but, forgive my vanity, probably better than anything on the Syfy Channel.

By the way, the robot is authentic (not a photoshopped image); located the big guy in New York and subsequently whipped-up a tickle vignette.

Lily

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back