• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linda - tables turn on this playful tickler!

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
Linda was what someone would imagine if they thought of the "all american girl next door". Tan, blonde bobbing ponytail, and bright pink bathing suit with denim shorts and a pair of binoculars around her neck.

She walked along the beach, a friendly smile on her face, and a twinkling pair of baby blue eyes hiding behind a pair of $24.00 shades. She had a big beach bag with a bright yellow smily face that announced its femininty by sporting a pink bow on its head.

She was a in a great mood today because it was her birthday, (she'd just turned 29), and was about to spend it the way she had always dreamed of. Sure, her friends had offered to take her out, but she wanted to be alone...well, not entirely alone.

She scoured the beach for him. Then, just as she was about ready to sigh and walk further, she spotted the outline of the figure she'd been waiting for!

She was so excited that she pulled her pink flip flops off her feet and started walking doubletime. "Okay. Act natural.", she kept telling herself. She stopped when she was just a few feet away from the man drawing her attention, took one really deep breath, and causally walked forward.

"Hey there!", she called out flirtaciously to the group of five guys, one of which was being buried in the sand by the others, "Which of you strong men would be willing to help me out?"

The guys looked her up and down, the smirks on their faces revealing the pleasure they took from eyeing her fit body. Finally, one of them jumped up and extended his hand, "Watcha need, Darl'n?"

Linda gave him her best shy smile, "I've walked all the way over here, only to realize that I left the two full ice chests of beer I was supposed to bring to this spot on the beach in my car! My girlfriends are supposed to meet me here, and as none of us have dates, if four of you would be so kind as to fetch them for me, I know they'd be willing to share our drinks with you!" She held out her keys to the group, "I've got a rental car. It will be easy to spot. It's bright a yellow Jeep with an "Enterprise" sticker on the front and back."

The guy that had just stood up turned and looked at his buddies with a huge grin, "Sounds great to me! What do you think?"

The men all responded cheerfully and got up, leaving their buried pal behind. Linda now realized the kid under all the sand must have been the younger brother of one of the guys her age. He couldn't have been older than 19.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" The sand covered young man shouted after the group.

One of the guys turned, his green eyes twinkling,"You'll be fine, silly!"

"But..."

Linda sat down next to the protesting mop of brown hair,"don't worry. I'll wait with him."

The older brother nodded and ran off to catch up with his pals.

"So...what's your name?" Linda asked the pair of big brown eyes that seemed to be roving between her face to her breasts and back and forth again.

"Dave. Hey, do you think you could help me get out of here?"

"Hmmm. I think it will be easier to help you if I wet the sand first, since the dry sand will just keep falling back in on you. Wait a sec, I have a bucket in my bag, let me go get the water, and then I'll be right bag and dig you out, okay?"

"Thanks."

Linda went towards the beach, filled up her bucket and went back towards Dave,"It'll be just a second now." She assured him as she poured the water on top, "Now stay still until I get another bucketful and then we'll be good to go!"

She came back and finished the job smiling down at the cute thing beneath her,"Can you move any better now, Dave?"

The youngster seemed to think for a minute, then wiggled his head and neck a little, and sighed, "Nope. Not an inch. It's even gotten more restricting actually."

"I'm so sorry.", Linda lied, sitting at his feet,"Let me go ahead then and start digging you out."

She began digging around where she guessed his feet should be...she'd overshot it, but then she dug up towards him a little further and found his toes. She pretended to be unware of how his young mouth kept twitching each time she "accidently" stroked his soles.

She had dug up and under where his feet were held in place from the weight of the sand, and was now only removing handfuls of sand from underneath the soles just so she'd look productive. Everytime she reached in though, she made sure her long nails lightly scratched the bottom of his tender feet. Because she was wearing shades, Dave never saw her eyes watching him as he bit his lip, trying to keep from laughing. She kept up like this for a while, knowing the parking for the car was a good twenty minute walk up the beach. But the young man seemed determined not to laugh outloud. Probably afraid he wouldn't look masculine.

But Linda liked a good challenge, and now only had a few more minutes to make her birthday present to herself come true...

She dug into his soft feet a little more and heard it, a soft, stifled, "Hehe." She looked over her sunglasses at him,"Did you say something?"

The kid squirmed,"Uh, no."

"I could swear I heard..."

"No. I didn't say antyhing."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm quite sure. Now please get me out of here before my brother get's back!"

Linda smiled sweetly at him, "Why? Are you afraid he'll be mad at you or something?"

"Naah. It's just that its he'll give me a hard time..."his voice trailed off, unsure.

"Fair enough,"Linda nodded to the kid and then proceeded to dig his feet out of the sand completely,"Oh! but now your feet are in the hot sun! Here, I've got some sunblock..."she dug around in her bag for her bottle of lotion, ignoring the kid's protests that he didn't need any and began applying the lotion. Now his bottom lip was really quivering , and his eyes were looking frantic, " Look, lady, I appreciate this and all, but what I really need is to get out of here before he get's baaahahahak...hey!"

Linda was now smoothly applying the lotion between his toes, careful to tease the crevices between where they met the sole of his feet,"Oh, I'm sorry!", she paused,"Did that tickle?"

Dave was now shaking his head, "No" while biting his bottom lip.

Linda couldn't help herself, she tickled him full outright for a brief second, he long fingernails dancing rapidly over his softened slippery feet, and winked wickedly at him,"You're not ticklish are you, Dave?"

"Nooohohoho! Of course, I'm nahahahahot!" the kid blurted out.

"I think you are. I think this must tickle you immensly!", Linda was now wiggling her eyebrows at him as she tickled him even faster.

"Nohahahaha!hee!hee!hee!ha!ha!stohahahaap! Pleeheeheeheease!"

But Linda didn't stop. instead, she kept tickling him with her left hand while peering through her binoculars with her right.

The guys were just now reaching the first row of cars. She'd hidden the rental car pretty well among a bunch of yellow and gold cars. It would take them a little while to figure it out. When they did, they'd find all the beer and food they'd ever want, and a note of thanks signed, "Thanks for the giggles!" with hearts on it. Her real car was only a block away, and she'd be out of sight long before they got back.

She let go of her binoculars now and looked right at the laughing, red faced, mop of brown hair that was now bobbing around wildly..."P-p-pleeheeheheheeheease, miss! Whahahahatever hahahahave I heehehe done ta youuuu!hahahee!"

Linda smiled right at him, "Look at me, Dave."

The laughing red face kept moving around wildly, as if she hadn't said a word.

"Dave.",Linda's voice was now authoratative,"Look. At. Me. Now."

Something about her voice made him hold his head up and look at her despite his crazed laughter. This pleased her. "Dave, do you realize that you are completely helpless right now? Do you? Answer me."

"Yeheheehees!"

"Good. That was very good, Dave. Now, tell me,"She kept tickling both his soles visciously with her left hand,"Are you ticklish, Dave?", she asked, oh so sweetly, like a teacher would to a little child.

"Yeheheheas!"

"So, that means you lied to me, Dave. You should apologize to me. Tell me, Dave. Tell me you're sorry."

The kid was going ballistic now, tears were streaking down his face and he could barely speak, "I-I-I'm sohohohoohoryhahaaeheeeheheheheheeha!"

"I can't understand you, Dave. Please repeat your apology so I can understand it."

"Hey!hahahahahaheeehheeehahahaheeheeeIiiiiiiisaihehehed that I was sohohohorry!"

"Dave.", she kept her voice calm, but menacing,"Are you mocking me?"

The poor kid's eyes grew huge and he was shaking his head furiously back and forth, trying to communicate, 'No', but she pretended to not notice sighing,"Dave, since you won't be a gentleman and apologize properly, I'm going to have to add my other hand. My right hand. I'm right handed, you know, Dave, so it's going to be even harder to bear for you I'm afraid..."

With that, she slowly lowered her wiggling right hand towards his tender slippery feet, watching his eyes begin to cry at the mere thought of what was about to come. The poor thing couldn't look away, but couldn't bear to look either. The whole spectacle just thrilled her. She stopped her right hand just a centimeter from his soles,"Dave. You have one last chance to apologize...."she half sang to him.

But all she got was the roaring sound of his laughter mixed in with the muffled semblence begging...

"HAHAHAHOHOHHEEHEEHEEHANOOOOPLEEHEEHEEASE!"

"Alright, then, Dave. you asked for this..."

She attacked both feet now, full throttle and watched with delight as his laughter first reached a new height then rapidly fell into silent laughter, the tears never ceasing and his cheeks getting redder and redder...

Oh!God! oh!puh-puhpleeheeheeheease!Stohahahahap! Hee!Hee!Hee!Ha!Ha!Nuh-huhnoooohohoho more!Oh!Stohahahahahap!"

She kept him like that for some time until she looked through her binoculars and caught sight of the guys on their way back. Damn. They'd found the chests faster than she'd hoped, and now she needed the time left to start making her getaway...

"Nice knowing ya, Dave!", she planted a kiss on each ticklish sole, leaving bright pink "kiss" marks on them, grabbed her stuff, and ran up the sand dune to her car...

Sean had liked the girl since she'd first appeared. There was just something about this one that "felt" like she might like his imaginative side. Normally, he'd never leave his little brother with a stranger, hot chick or not, but he'd wanted to find out what she was about.

Now, he looked up ahead at the profiles of the two waiting for them, his brother lying there in the sand, probably begging the girl to set him free. But he could see clrearly that she was still sitting at his feet...Wait a minute! At his feet? She'd been sitting next to him when they'd left...

Sean now craned his neck a little more...Was his bother having a fit or something? He knew that frantic head wagging...he'd known it since they were little kids...was she actully tickling him?

Sean called at this buddies to hurry up the pace a bit as he continued staring...She was! The hot chick was tickling his brother! The other guys were chuckling now at Dave's obvious predicament, "Hey, Sean! What do ya say we take our time getting back and let that little bro of yours enjoy himself a bit longer?" Part of him wanted to agree...it really was a funny sight that he of all people could appreciate. But then, part of him was a tad jealous. He'd like to be doing what she was doing to his little brother to her....but then he got a clever idea. I'f he agreed with the guys, he'd have the perfect circumstances to demand revenge...and that thought was all he needed to agree with the others..."Yeah, let's let Dave savor his experience, guys. Slow down."

But no sooner had he said this, did the mischievious blonde take off running!

He didn't even think twice about it...he dropped his half of the ice chest and ran after her, but the blonde had a head start and was already out of reach before he even got up to where his brother was.

He looked down at Dave's panting, tearing red face and grinned,"Damn. That hottie got ya good!"

"Oh! I thought she was gonna kill me!" his little brother was heaving, taking in huge gulps of air.

Sean knelt down and stoked one of Dave's soles just once with a solitary finger sending him into panicking spasms, " Serves you right, doofus, for letting her wet the sand!"

"But she said it would make it easier for me to get out!", Dave gasped.

Now Sean really wanted to find this girl, a girl after his own heart.

His friends caught up with them, one of which was scowling for having to carry to ice chest part of the way by himself. The guy stopped and bent over, hands on his knees, then looked up, "Oh, jeez. Did the girl take off? Was this some sort of sick joke?"

"Let's see." One of the guys opened the chest and found Linda's note, "Thanks for the giggles!".

"Thanks for the giggles?", the guy wrinkled his brow, "What the hell is she talking about..." he stopped when he looked at Dave's feet, and started laughing,"Oh! We were set up!"

"I was set up!"Dave was annoyed now that he could speak without panting again,"Now let me out of here!"

"Sure." One of the guys started to dig Dave out, but Sean stopped him.

"Wha-!", Dave couldn't believe it,"What are you doing?!?!? Let me out of here!"

Sean smiled,"Nah. I don't think so. I think you'll make excellent bait."

"BAIT! What do you mean?"

Sean picked up Linda's real car keys that had fallen out of her bag in her hurry to get away and dangled them in front of his brother's nose,"She's going to have to come back to find these. and when she does, she won't find us here. She'll just find you, all snug as a bug in a rug..."

"Sean! No! I refuse! You can't do this to me!"

But Sean and the guys were smirking as Sean removed the "Enterprise" keys and switched them with Linda's real car keys. He'd let her find them, alright. But then, when she was having trouble getting into her own car, he'd fully revenge his brother...that is, until he got what he wanted.

He tossed the keys right next to his brother's helpless feet so the temptation would be impossible to ignore, then winked at his bother and started to walk away...

But Dave tried one last time to reason with him,"What makes you so sure she'll stick around, huh? She already tickled me to death, and then ran away the minute she saw you coming! She's not going to stay to tickle me again...she already got her fill..."

Sean turned and smiled,"Trust me. She'll stick around." He knew she would because he knew she could no more resist the kind of temptation he'd laid out for her than he could...

Linda got to her car, proud of herself for making such a good getaway. She was even giggling out loud to herself while rumaging in her bag of tricks for her keys. Suddenly she stopped giggling. Oh no...she groaned. She must have elft her keys back there somehow. They must have fallen out.

She walked back up the hill and looked through her binoculars. The guys were obviously leaving poor Dave in the sand and walking on up the beach.

She watched a bit longer until she was satisfied they weren't coming back for a while and dashed as fast as she could back to the ticklish kid.

"Well, looky here!", she mocked him even before she reached his side,"They decided to elave you in a ticklish stituation even after all our fun! Didn't you tell them what happened?"

Dave wanted to kill his brother for putting him through this again. But then, he wanted to see what his brother would do to his tormentor, so he played along,"Nah, why would I have told him anything? He's tickled me so much worse before than what you dished out, that if I had told him, he would have felt compeled to show me what real torture would be. No need to spur him on to that!"

"Really?", Linda was intrigued,"You think he's more ruthless than me?"

"Oh, please, girl! You must be dreaming if you think you could get me that bad! It would take a man to torture someone like that!"

"Hmmm.", Linda walked around the kid, reached for her car keys, and couldn't help but notice his plump toes just inches away from her hand as she did so. She stroked his left sole with the keys sending him into giggles as she stood up and looked around. No sign of the guys. She figured she had some time,"I think I'll accept your challenge..."

Okay now...Dave thought to himself, come on bro, help me out now...

But Sean and he gusy were nowhere to be seen as the blonde vixen started tickling him again...

"Nooohohoho!Oh!Ha!Ha!Ha!Hee!Hee!Wa--wa-waiiiiiiheeheeheeheee t!"

But Linda wasn't listening, "So, he thought his brother was a better tickler, huh?", she thought to herself,"We'll just see about that!"

She was deep into her attack on his feet when she suddenly felt a pair of hands tickling her sides ruthlessly,"OH!Ha!Ha!Hee!Hee!Eeeee!" she shrieked, spinning around to see the kid's older brother grinning at her!

"Just as I thought,"Sean winked right at her open mouth and eyes," Ticklish!"

"Oh, no!", Linda's heart was racing, she had to get away...she'd never last in this guy's hands...in fact, she'd never last in anyone's hands. It was because she'd been tickled so many times as a kid that she'd developed a love of it, but she had always secretly wanted to experience being the Ler...that had been her birthday present to herself...but she wasn't prepared for this!

"Oooooh, yeah!", Sean's grin grew more wicked by the minute, "I'm going to take the inspiration you've given me and getcha good, sweetie! But not to worry. Unlike you, I'm a fair guy. If you can out run me to your car, you're home free. If not..."he wiggled his fingers at her,"You get to make up for the fact that I missed out on torturing my own brother today!"

Linda didn't waste a second...she got out of there and ran!

He ran after her, but she was faster...she got over the sand dune and glanced back only once to see him scurrying after her. Yet somehow the prospect of this cute guy catching her aroused her...but no time to think about that now, she told herself...get to the car...get to the car...GET TO THE FREAK'N CAR!

She got to her car and put the keys in the driver's side. Ugh! She must of put in the trunk key...Ugh! What was wrong with her? She must of put in the house key...she looked up for a second then and saw him walking towards her, taking his time, still with the big grin on his face...he seemed so sure of himself! She frantically tried another key...ugh! must of been her mailbox key...another one, must of been her...WAIT! She was out of keys...God! What was wrong with her brain? She must have inserted one of them wrong or something...she was in a frenzy now, retrying each one...she glanced up again and saw him closer, but now he was stopping and laughing at her, his arms open as if waiting to greet her in a big bear hug, but those fingers! Those fingers! They were wiggling like mad! The sight of them made every hair on her body stand on end in involuntary anticipation of what seemed to be becoming more inevitable each moment!

"About ready to give up, Love?" She heard behind her and twirled around to see the other guys surrounding her. Linda's heart was beating faster than ever...

"You're not ticklish are you, cutie?", another teased wiggling his fingers at her.

Linda panicked and ran away from them, looking over her shoulder, relying on her superior speed, when she ran SMACK, right into Sean! Damn! She'd forgotten about him!"

"Well, well, well! What have we here? A think I must be the luckiest man alive to suddenly have such a gorgeous, playful, athletic woman in such a ticklish situation..."

She found herself looking right into his green eyes when all of a sudden she felt her body being hoisted up by three pairs of hands.

"Yes, yes...", Sean continued to tease her, making his voice sound like a brainy professor,"This one is a most interesting specimen..." He tickled her stomach with one of his long arms while cupping her face lovingly with his other hand...

"NOOOHOHOHA!HEE!HEE!HA!OH!PLEEHEEHEEASE!", Linda couldn't help herself."

"Hmmm...yes, definitely a most intriguing subject...", he continued pretending to be oblivious to Linda's instantanous laughter,"We must bring this one to my workshop!"

The guys laughed as they carried Linda helplessly back towards where Dave was buried. Sean walked along, ticklign some new part of her helpless body whenever he felt like it...which was most of the time!

"What's your name, gorgeous?", he asked tickling her in her armpit.

"I'm nahahahatellinnnng!", Linda squealed back.

"Betcha my little brother here can get you to tell. What do you say, bro?" Sean nodded to his now smirking brother.

Dave's eyes danced with the thrill of a chance for revenge, "Delighted! Just get me out of here, and I'll get her name for you in a jiffy!"

The guy carrying Linda's feet lowered her gently to the sand and walked over and started digging Dave out of the sand. Linda tried to use the opportunity to shake the other two off, but couldn't. Sean merely stood grinning at the spectacle.

Once Dave was freed, he looked almost manic at the sight of her,"Let's put her under the sand and see how she takes it!", he laughed poking her stomach.

"Noooohohoho!"

"Actually, she's right, Dave." Sean leaned on his brother's shoulder,"She's much too ticklish everywhere for us to just tickle her on her feet. We need to think of way to get all of her really good!"

Dave's eyes were on fire now with the thought,"Let's take her back to the beach house!"

Sean walked up to Linda's ear and whispered,"We won't hurt you. You'll have a fun time, I promise. I've always wanted a girl like you, so I hope you understand, I just couldn't let you get away!"

Something about the way he said it made her heart beat faster for a whole new reason...had she finally met a guy that might want to play with her the way she craved? She felt his arms embrace her, holding her frimly, but gently as the other guys let go of her arms...and then she felt it...

His arms were wrapped tightly around her tiny waist, but his hands were ruthlessly tickling her sides and stomach! She tried to wiggle out from his grasp, but he had her tight...every time she tried to push one hand away, another would begin tickling somewhere that was so impossible to ignore that she'd be laughing her head off, unable to concentrate enough to do anything but flail around!

Next thing she knew he was pulling her down on top of the sand and attacking her ribs, her legs, her armpits...she was dying!

...and she was getting really aroused!

Thank goodness she had on her shorts, she thought just before she felt them being ripped off!

Oh no! Now he'd see what was wetting her bathing suit! She tried to keep her legs together, but he merely squeezed one of her knees and her legs went flying! The other guys were laughing so hard at her predicament that none of them noticed how wet she was getting from his tickling...but he raised his eyebrows and leaned in once again next to her ear and whispered,"Soooo.....you like this kind of attention, do you? Well then, stick around me, girl, and I'll see you get plenty of it! Agree to revealing your name, phone and at least three dates and I'll make sure you also get to tickle my little brother from time to time! But as long as you take over his torment, Love, I'll require the sound of your gorgeous laughter as payment!"

Linda was laughing too hard to say anything in return, but her whole body was loving his hands' mischievious fingers and the very presence of his warm breath against her ear was driving her even more insane! She caught his gaze for moment in the midst of the sensattions and realized he was speaking again...

"Look at me, Gorgeous." he was saying to her in a commanding tone, even as his eyes were laughing.

But she could barely keep her eyes from closing shut from all the tickling. He was straddling her now, using his weight to keep her pinned and his brother was attacking her feet!

"Look. At. Me.", he was smiling down at her while tickling her stomach.

She somehow managed to obey...

"Good. Now tell me your name."

"Lindahahaha!"

"Alright then, 'Linda-ha-ha-ha', "he mocked,"Kiss me, and I'll take it as a sign that you will agree to dating me, starting tonight. Don't kiss me and this..."he tickled her ruthlessly right at her waist sending her into a riot of hysterical laughter...

"AAAAH!HA!HA!HA!EEEEEeeeee!HEE!HEE!HEE!HA!HA!NOOOOHO!HO!HO!"

"...can continue for hours!" he finished, his smile growing more devilish at the thought.

Linda looked at him and thought for a second,"This is crazy!", but then saw how hopeful his eyes were behind his wicked grin...and before she could think on it further, she kissed him! He cradled her head up towards his face gently but firmly and held her close, savoring the kiss with her. Then, he let go of her face and still supporting her neck and back, smiled at her, "God, you're too good to be true!"

She relaxed in his grip, just seeing his green eyes and wondering how the days circumstances had led her to this incredible moment when she saw him nod, looking over her head...

"Wa-wait! Wa-waht are you doing!" She felt her arms and legs each being held down by a strong pair of male hands.

"Tickle her. Tickle her good.", he was telling them, never taking his eyes off hers.

"Buh-but I agreeeeeheeheeheeehahahaheed!", she shrieked feeling a hand under each armpit and on each foot.

Sean leaned in close to her ear again,"I know you did, Lovely Linda. But I'm planning to make you a special dinner tonight and you need to work up an appetite, Besides, I'm quite aware that you really do like this, and you should already be aware that I really like this as well. Therefore, you'll just have to endure it, as I expect you to have a pretty hearty appetitie on both counts this evening!" he whispered in a mock over the top deep sexy voice. Then, he added,"My name is Sean, by the way. You minus well memorize it, 'cause I'm going to personally see that I'm the guy whose going to steal your heart away. And let me tell you, Love, you ain't ever going to get it back! I plan on keeping you around!"

Linda closed her eyes and laughed and laughed...knowing all the while that she'd never want it back!

I love this story thanks for sharing. Glad the tables were turned on her. Nothing like a ticklish ler for a bit of revenge. I love the whole buried in sand scenario. One thing that I'd love to try one day.

Thanks so much for the feedback, ticklefan03! Soooo happy you liked it! You made my day!:gigglesmooch:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back